PCOS Buddies TTC#1

@faith n hope - aww...i am sure it will work...GL and baby dust...!!
@fm - have you tested?fx'ed for ya...

afm, tempting this cycle to know if and when i ovulate...!!!

I tested today ladies but I think I am way too early. Needless to say it was a BFN...I will test again in a few days. I'm only 8 DPO. I just couldn't help myself but test this morning.

Doctor says its just coincidence that I'm having a really long cycle with the Metformin (I'm still not totally convinced that I'm not pregnant but he did a urine test and it came back neg). He wants me to take Provera for 10 days and then I should spot or bleed 2-3 days later. Then I can either start Clomid or see if my next cycle is around 28 days like it should be. I want to start Clomid but my husband is afraid of having multiples with it. I don't know what to do and I'm so upset and sick of this! :cry: We've been trying for over 7 months now and I think I'm going to lose my mind any day now. I want to try to Provera but I'm afraid that if I am pregnant and just not showing up on a urine test that it would hurt the baby. What do you all think I should do? I'm sitting here crying and I'm so confused :nope:

:hugs:hun...can understand the pain when you are in a limbo...had been in the same situation 2 months back..!!! well would suggest to wait for a couple of days before takin provera, incase you are preggo....!!! Why dont you get your beta done, it would give you a more clear picture..!!!

Chin up lady we all are here for you...do not cry and stress as it affects our health and the baby making process as well...!!! Stay strong and it will happen...!!!

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you..!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support :hugs: I'm going to see my GP tomorrow to get her opinion on my situation and to get a blood test so I'll know for sure. The past few days my bb's have gotten sore so I'm not sure what that means. I also do bbt charting and my temps have really shot up the past 2 days too. It looks like my body is doing something but I'm not sure what! :shrug:

Thanks ladies for your support.. It can be awfully lonely being surrounded by healthy pregnant friends ;) I appreciate your comments! Sorry I took forever to respond, got lost in the busy week! Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for the support :hugs: I'm going to see my GP tomorrow to get her opinion on my situation and to get a blood test so I'll know for sure. The past few days my bb's have gotten sore so I'm not sure what that means. I also do bbt charting and my temps have really shot up the past 2 days too. It looks like my body is doing something but I'm not sure what! :shrug:[/QUOTE]

GL for your appointment Jess..:thumbup:.!!! Aww guess I m late...!!! What did the GP say...??? Had your blood work done..??? Dont worry, everything will turn out the way you want hun...hang on...!!! Fingers crossed for ya...!!!

Thanks ladies for your support.. It can be awfully lonely being surrounded by healthy pregnant friends ;) I appreciate your comments! Sorry I took forever to respond, got lost in the busy week! Hope everyone is doing well.

Lets support each other in this...!!! Can understand how it feels when you have everyother gal announcing her pregnancy...!!! And we wonder when is it gonna be me...!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend after a busy week...!!!

I m CD 10 and waitin to ovulate...!!! Tempin this cycle to be sure if and when I ovulate so we can get into action..!!!

GL and babydust...!!!

Thanks jogu! Have a great weekend too! I'm trying ovulation strips to see if I'm ovulating too. If I interpreted the test strips correctly, I think I'm right in the o window...keeping my fingers crossed that I'm right!

Thanks jogu! Have a great weekend too! I'm trying ovulation strips to see if I'm ovulating too. If I interpreted the test strips correctly, I think I'm right in the o window...keeping my fingers crossed that I'm right!

Thats great....get into action...:sex: as much as you can...:blush: fingers crossed, this might be your month...!!!

GL and loads of :dust::dust::dust: to you...!!!

I tested today ladies but I think I am way too early. Needless to say it was a BFN...I will test again in a few days. I'm only 8 DPO. I just couldn't help myself but test this morning.

Hey fm its too early I guess...!!! Have you tested again..??? Fingers and toes crossed for ya...!!!

GL and tons of baby dust to you...!!!

Hello ladies,
Sorry I haven't been here in a few days. Got a BFN and AF so double confirmation! I start clomid tonight and we are on to another cycle. We go in for an u/s on May 21st.
Fit

Ive got BFNs as well not sure if or when I have even ovulated yet? I really dont think I am and Drs are making me wait so I dont know what else to do but wait?!
BABY DUST AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
xox

Hey ladies, I'm 26 and TTC #1 me and my fiance' have been trying for 1yr with. No results, I was diagnosed with PCOS officially in May 2012. I have been doing tons of blood work since January with normal blood work and cycles pretty normal just 1-3 days off. After u/s scan showed follicles on both ovaries and another batch of normal blood work,with the exception that no ovulation was detected finally it was confrimed. At this point I don't catch myself sobbing uncontrollably at the Pampers commercials but that was me in January-April!!! I did a lot of research on PCOS so I had plenty of questions for my Dr. every visit. Currently I am taking 500mg of metformin and completed the first round of Clomid 50mg . I am to do more blood work next week to ensure that I ovulated with the help of the Clomid. If anyone needs a buddy or want more info please let me know :) baby dust to every one <3

I'm on 100mg metformin twice a day and 150mg of clomid and have not responded to either. I hope for you that it is the right dose and that everything works the way it is supposed to...

Thank you, ill be up to 500mg of metformin2x a day next week this is my second week of taking it to get my body adjusted. How long have u been taking them?

Hi ladies...does anyone have issues with spotting throughout your cycle? I never had this before and now for the past several Weeks since I had af I've had all sorts of different spotting most days. My Dr prescribed progesterone for me to take on and off for the next 3 months. Anyone else in a similar boat or have any experience taking progesterone? I'm not looking forward to it at all...I wish there was a more natural alternative but I know drs just love prescribing. Thanks in advance

Hi ladies...does anyone have issues with spotting throughout your cycle? I never had this before and now for the past several Weeks since I had af I've had all sorts of different spotting most days. My Dr prescribed progesterone for me to take on and off for the next 3 months. Anyone else in a similar boat or have any experience taking progesterone? I'm not looking forward to it at all...I wish there was a more natural alternative but I know drs just love prescribing. Thanks in advance

Thank you, ill be up to 500mg of metformin2x a day next week this is my second week of taking it to get my body adjusted. How long have u been taking them?

Sorry I am not on 100mg but 1000mg twice a day. That was a typo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->