Pcos buddies?

woop for your crosshairs :D I've got them on mine too now so you and I are both 3dpo (Like I was saying, unsure if I actually am but we'll see)

Kmr - so glad you've got crosshairs too, good luck - when will you best testing? Weird we've all got bizzare cycle and have all got crosshairs, maybe its a sign lol x

Hey
Oh yeh both on dpo3. Hope kmr can lead the way with bfp n then we can follow lol. Mines are jus dotted lines too as i dont chart opk or cm so dont think it wil ever b a solid line. I really hope i did O. Basin it all on my temps. Wil b gutted if temps drops n crosshairs come off :(
Vic x

well its looking good so far, so fingers crossed they stay up for you. Will you be trying to wait till 14dpo to test or early? x

If temps stay higher n it does stil look like i did O then i wil prob best on dpo10. How bout u?
Vic x

I think I'll just play it by ear as im not sure i've ov'd, if my temps stay high ill probs test around 11/12 dpo if not ill continue to do opks ect. x

Hey ladies! I had posted on the VIP board on ff friend and they changed the setting obmy account-- that did the trick! I won't be testing this cycle :( dh and I only dtd a twice before o due to moving and packing and then traveling. So I KNOW this is not my month! Don't care though!! Just sooo excited that I oed all on my own! And now that I have proof, pretty sure I did the previous two months too... Really think my clomid cycle might have jump started me! Now with all of dh's retirement stuff going through I hope he is back in time to catch the next o!!!

So glad to see both you ladies with crosshairs! So exciting! I was just thinking the same thing, that we all had wonky cycles and now we are all getting o and whatnot together! So pleased! I am ready for some testing from you guys! Lol will be waiting very impatiently!

Hey
Well least u have crosshairs n are O'in which is great kmr. Wen ur all settled in u can get goin on the bd'in.
Hopin to get as far as dpo10 with crosshairs stil there n i wil then test lol.
Vic x

Hey mornin
Well temp has gone higher again today. I am actually startin to believe that clomid actually did make me O. This is the first time in my life where i actually have a chance if gettin preg. As i was growin up i always told myself that i wudnt b able to have kids. Even told the guys i was datin there was no chance. N now to b on clomid n actually O on the first mth is so excitin. Now i wil look forward to gettin a bfp some time in the future ;)
Vic x

Hey, Yeah kmr, like vic says atleast you have o'd and will be able to give yourself a good chance when you dh is back home. It happened at a reasonable cd too :D

Your chart is looking good too vic, def think you and kmr have ov'd. My temp dropped this morning, I slept with fewer covers on (I was only the sleep-in at work) so the reason for the higher temps may have been due to the temp in my bedroom. still got the crosshairs though x

Don't worry ladies, I'm about as excited as can be just to have oed all on my own!

Both of your charts are looking good!! I'm chart stalking til you guys start testing!

Kate urs is stil above coverline guess nex few days will tell.
Kmr, lol ur a right stalker aint u lol.
Vic x

yeah will have to see what tomorrows temp is like. Still doing the opks just incase then I know I def wont miss it. Looking forward for you testing. How much more clomid do you have? x

Hi ladies,

Can I join too? I was diagnosed with PCOS in June, this is out 19th month of trying so fingers crossed!

Good luck!

Hi hb, of course you can join, more the merrier :) How are you getting on with the pcos? Are you on any meds?

My temp came down further this morning, still got crosshairs but convinced I havent O'd as last cycle they didnt drop at all until af showed again.

kmr/vic - anything new? x

Kate if its low tomo aswell might take crosshairs away.
Hb, cors u can join, u on any meds, like met or clomid. R u in the uk?
Kmr, hows things
Vic x

Hey
Put my temp in this morn n was plzed its stil high n its now changed my O from cd16 to cd19. Not happy. Now im back to dpo3 n ladt bd on cd16 so less chance of gettin a bfp isnt there?
Vic x

Yeah vic, still a chance, dont worry. Put my temp in too and its lower but still saying i o'd on cd13, im much less convinced I did now x

Spoke to someone in vip on ff n they think i O on cd17. So from that im actually Dpo5. So will see wat happens, no idea really wen to test or wen af is due. Annoyin. I think nex mth will defo do opk every day from cd10 n hope i get something.
Vic x

They changed my chart to O on cd17, so chart looks better now dont u think.
How u all doin.
Vic x

yeah it def looks better with o at cd 17, esp as the crosshairs are solid. Fingers crossed for you, are you still in with a change of a bfp?

my temps are up and down now...the crosshairs are still there but pretty sure i havent o'd yet.

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Im really fancying some cocktails but cant drink more than 3 these days on the met!! booo lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->