• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pcos buddies?

Hey all.

Well left hubby a couple of wks ago :( so no one to bd with lol.
Hope ur all ok.
Vic x

OMG CRAMPS!
I feel like AF is coming or something. I run to the bathroom like an idiot and there's nothing there... I just feel so crampy and blah. Now I'm wondering if all these symptoms are AF signs.... It's been like FORVER since I've had a real AF.

Mornin
Hippi, ur temps are stil high, i had lots of cramps in the tww on my first cyclecof clomid, was rushin to the loo every 2 mins. It cud b implantation cramps u never no, have u tested yet?
Afm, well lookslike i did O on cd16, n there was me thinkin it wasnt happenin, but lookin at chart, i had watery cm, cramps n sore boobies. So pretty sure i did.
Vic x

Vic-- you LEFT your dh? Or is it like temporary or is one of you traveling? I wasn't sure what to make of your post!

Hey
Left as in broke up with. Moved out livin with a friend atm. Been together 5 yrs. he wasnt so keen on the ttc bit. Kinda had to force him to bd n jus wasnt right. So yeh i left. I stil want a baby tho n feel like this is the right tome for me n with clomid workin i might not have a better time in the future. I have a friend that said he wil try with me. Wil jus see wat happens x

hi everyone, just catching up with your posts :)
vic, glad you o'd suprised at the situation with you and your dh...hope it resolves itself and you both end up with what you want.
hippie the cramps sounds like good sign to me, i had terrible af cramps before my bfp.
Is everyone else ok?
afm - opks still bfn but getting some good cm over the last few days x

hi ladies,

Vic- sorry to here about you and you DH. I hope everything works out :)
Kate - I hope you O soon :)

ATM: Cramps still and another bfn... I'm wondering if the test strips I got online may be a bad bunch :\ I dreamt last night I had a BFP and I didn't believe so I tested again and it was a BFP! I was so happy then I woke up and realized it wasn't real :cry: I tried to test with FMU with the internet cheap strips and BFN. Thats why I'm questioning them.... My temp dropped, but not below the cover line. So I have no clue what that means. I'm like all over the place today. I have a physical with my doctor tomorrow so maybe they can test for pregnancy, though I still think it will be a bfn. *ugh*

Hippie - I'm not expert but cramping sounds like a good sign from what I've read! Hoping you get your BFP!
Vic - sorry to hear about you and DH
Wanna - fx'ed for o soon

Afm - I've been trying not to read too much on these boards because no matter what I said to myself I am definitely symptom spotting in this two even though I am only 4dpo. Little very mild cramping last night, (tmi) gassy, and (tmi) creamy cm today and a lot of it. Anyone have words of wisdom?

Well ladies, my temp stayed the same and after going to the bathroom, I wiped and there was a tint of pink/red. Wasn't red enough to be considered "AF" but I think she could be on her way. I'll see how it goes through out the day. I haven't put a tampon in because I don't need it yet. I'm bummed, but at least happy to see I can actually get my own period without birth control! So if I do get AF maybe next cycle will be the one :]

*UPDATE* The pink/red tint is gone :O I went to wipe again and it stopped o_O

Hippi, cud b implantation bleedin, u never no, gd luck hun.
x

Hippi, cud b implantation bleedin, u never no, gd luck hun.
x

I was wondering that too, but I thought I wouldn't be that lucky :p I'm going to my doctors for a physical so i'll probably talk to her while I'm there. That's going to be in 1.5hrs. Still cramping though :\

Hope ur doc apt gors ok, yeh mention it, not sure wat they can do apart from givin u a preg test x

Well my physical went very well. I told her about the spotting and she said it sounds like your period is coming :\ I told her i'm concerned that it's not like period i've felt before. Never this light with spotting of pink/red tint and brown discharge as well now! It's back when I wipe now, but nothing where I need a tampon:shrug:I guess will have to see what the rest of the day brings. My appt with a new ob/gyn in Oct 17 so my doctor thought maybe it would be better to talk to her about this spotting? I just wish this nasty evil witch would show her face so I know what is it and start a new cycle!!!

Hey
Hippi, R u goin to test in the morn again, or does it seem like its proper af, my clomid af was totally dif to my normal af, i had crampin for a few days before it started, then was really heavy for a day or 2 but was gon in 3/4 days. Wil b lookin out for ur nex update.
Afm, my god my nipples are so sore since O, didnt have that last mth, cant say i like it either lol.
Vic x

Vic- I'm not sure now, my cramps are becoming much stronger yet when I wipe it's still pink with now bits of red streak in there. Still not needing a tampon or pad. I'm thinking by tomorrow AF will be here. The cramps are hurting to the point it has to be.

Hey all.
Hippi, hows it goin, is it af, hows the cramps.
Kate, u ok.
Kmr, u doin ok, any news on hubby yet.
Afm, had a girlie wknd away, had a few too many drinks last night, but was gd to let my hair down.
Vic x

Hi Vic - Thought I updated, but I didn't - it was AF. I'm actually kinda happy to see she came!! I haven't had a period since Nov 2011 and it took 50days with the Metformin and losing 20lbs to get one! I'm so happy and can't wait to see the gyn this Wednesday and see where we go from there :)

Woo hoo booked a 5 day trip to Jamaica for our anniversary! Leave October 26 and back on the 30. Nothing like waiting til the last minute!

As far as TTC business...progesterone levels tomorrow morning and officially one week left of this two week wait. No "real" symptoms just excessive creamy cm at 4dpo and a little nausea but that could be for other reasons. Again thinking positive without getting my hopes up. I did schedule our anniversary trip around possible trips to the doctor for the next round of clomid (trying to realistic)

Hi everyone :)

Hippe - sorry af got you :( wishing you lots of luck for the nexy cycle.
Vic, sounds like you had a good weekend, ive not had a blow out in ages.
capemay, wow jamaica! sounds amazing - have a great time im sure you will :) might be just the thing you need to get the bfp :) if you havent already!
Hows hb and kmr?

afm - clomid doesnt seem to have worked so still doing opk's but not too hopeful for early ov. I just hope i havent messed my cycle up so i dont ov at all :( x

Hey ladies! Been off the radar lately, sorry.

Hippie-- so psyched about af! Guess you know the met is doing you some good!

Cape-- good luck with progesterone count!!!! Can't wait to see what this tww will bring for you.

Wanna-- I'm sure you haven't messed anything up. You will see o soon!

Afm-- no news on hubby. We check daily for his retirement date, but nothing yet. The longer it takes, the longer I know it'll be before he's home :( now af has started this morning, the cramps are terrible and I think it'll be a laying on the couch kind of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->