Pcos buddies?

Hey
Kate, i O on cd17 last mth n cd16 this mth. Someone told me she didnt O til cd22. I no its meant to b 5-10 days after last tablet but dont seem to b always that way. My twmps showed i O. I didnt have any pos opk. Ur stil in there hun.
Vic x

Hey
Its quiet in here lately, all u gals ok.
Cape, ur link for ur chart dont work, was hopin to see how u was goin.
Kate, its weird not seein ur temps on ur chart, hope u might of Od.
Kmr, how u feelin, ur cramps gettin any better. Af on clomid was terrible last mth, not lookin forward to this mths.
Hippi, gd luck with ur apt tomo. N met has done u gd, brough on a af n uv lost weight, cant b bad hey.
Vic x

Sorry it might be fixed now and you can take a look at my chart.

I was silly this morning and took a test...BFN. I told myself at the start of this tww that I wouldn't test until the 21st and now I got myself all upset and convinced this round is out even though I know it is probably too early.

Oh and progesterone was 11.4...so I definitely ov'ed, but I thought it would be higher.

Yes jus coz its a bfn now, dont mean u aint preg, mite jusbe too early. I started testin from dpo7 lol, not gd is it hey lol gd luck stil tho.

bad cramping this afternoon...trying not to symptom spot, but a different feeling then I have ever had before. I have the worst headache right now too...8dpo

Hi ladies,

Todays my appointment for my new gyn and I'm soooooo nervous! I hope everything goes well. Keep your FX'd for me because I'm not sure how this will turn out, but I'm hoping for the best.

Hey
Gd luck hippi, let us all no later.
Cape, how u gettin on, u tested again?
Vic x

Cape-- you tested again today? Fx for you girl!

Hippie-- gl at your appointment!! Hope everything goes well!

It has been quiet on here. I am bored. Waiting everyday for news that my hubby will be coming home soon, but nothing. I am sooo excited to be oing on my own, but it SUCKS when dh is not here. I want to be bding too, testing at 8dpo, getting sad when no bfp! I am SO ready to bd again, and have a tendril of hope that it'll be my month! Cd 3 today and don't think he'll be home for this cycle :(

No I didn't test today. I am going to hold out until Sunday at the earliest, maybe even Monday if I can wait that long. I have a strong suspicion I am out this month. My gut said it worked earlier in the cycle, but now I just have a feeling it didnt and I always trust my gut.

Hippie - how was your appointment?

kmr - when is the earliest dh can be home?

Hi Ladies,

The appointment went AMAZING! She was super nice to me :] Since the Metformin and losing went helped get my AF she upped it to 1000mg. I will be on it for 3 months and go back to see how my cycle's look. If I'm not ovulating on my own then I will need clomid added. I told her I tried OPK and had a positive one and 13/14 days later got my period. So maybe I am? I'm so excited and can't wait to see what this cycle brings! :D

Cape-- you NEVER know. Never. It's good to wait though (although I'm an hpt junkie LOL) because if you caught the eggy then it should be blaring by Sunday or Monday!

Hippie-- no idea when hub will be here. No idea. The military has played games with us for a looong time. This is their last one! Hopefully will be here by Thanksgiving, that's my new hope.

Mornin
Hippi, thats great ur apt went well. Onwards to nex cycle.
Kmr, hope ur hubby comes back soon, so u can get ttc.
Cape, gd luck wen u test sun/mon, wil b lookin out for ur posts.
Afm, if i was in with a shot this mth i wud b quite please at my chart. Lol
Vic x

Hi everyone - hope your all well. vic your chart looks awesome - shame you didnt get to dtd. I got a + opk today so im going to assume tomorrow is ov day..looks like the clomid has only made me o a few days earlier than last cycle x

Thanks Vic :)

KMR - Hope your DH gets home ASAP:hugs:
VIC - Your chart looks amazing!
KATE - Nice to see you got a +OPK.

AFM - My temps are weird? Is it just like that when you start a new cycle with AF? I keep getting a temp of 96.80 for most it looks like. I mean I do double take to be safe with all my temps and it's the same:shrug: Just weird from last cycle.

Hey
Hippi, ur chart looks gd, its only af time, so its ok.
Kate, great for gettin a +opk, wat cd r u?
Kmr, how u gettin on, u must b pretty lonely without ur hubby around, bet u cant wait to b with him again.
Vic x

Hi :)

Whew, thank goodness it's normal. I thought maybe my BBT thermometer was having issues and I needed to buy another one. I'm much lighter today so I'm hoping either tomorrow or the day after AF will completely stop.

Just wondering, what internet cheapie OPK test strips do you use? I'm thinking of buying some more, but I don't know if ones better. I don't even know what kind mine are, only they're much smaller the others I've seen. I'm thinking of looking into Wondfo? I use eBay to buy mine.

Vic - im cd20 today so 5 days earlier than last cycle - im just hoping my lp increases but with me not temping i wont know for sure x

Hey
Kate, well 5 days earlier than last mth is pretty gd, it cud get shorter nex mth, did u get much side effects from clomid, wil u b takin it again nex mth, obviously only if u dont get a bfp this mth which i hope u do. I got af on dpo15 last mth, hopin for same this mth. R u countin tomo as dpo1. Hope ur lp increases.
Hippi, i jus buy anyones that r gd offer on ebay, but i never get a +opk so useless for me.
Afm, well went back to docs as still ill, coughin n loosin voice all the time, antibiotics didnt work. So havin chest xray today to check for infection.
Vic x

Hate to be a downer, but spotting yesterday and today. nothing there until i wipe (tmi) but its pink and definitely there. only a matter of time before AF shows...ugh I am so frustrated! It will officially be a year next week that we have been trying and still nothing.

try not to feel too down about the 12 month milestone :( it does suck bigtime but as long as you're ov'ing and bding at the right time you will get there x
vic - sorry you've not been feeling great, hope the dr's sort it out for you. I didnt seem to get any side effects from the clomid, if it increases my lp and i dont get a bfp this cycle i will take it again, if it doesnt ill be making another dr's appt to try and sort the lp out (one problem after another!) My opk was - today so im counting today as o day, used the pre seeded when bding today and y/day too so keep everything crossed ive done enough. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->