PCOS Club!

Not feeling good today stopped pain killers yesterday and woke up this morning in agony so went to gps and have been put back on painkillers with bed rest and if no better by tonight I have to go in to hospital

I know I haven't posted in awhile..I've just been lurking. I've been in this rut of "i'll never get pregnant, i'll never have kids" lately. I just feel like its not happening for a reason..and it hurts alot. There is nothing that I can do about it..and its all b/c of my pcos. I've stopped tracking/temping/opks ect..but its still in the back of my mind. I do not know what i can do to not think about it. Its so hard when its something that you want the most. I just don't know what else to do..besides lose weight and continue with my metformin (even though I havent taken it for the past 2weeks). it just upsets me so much.

Hi!!
Dont give up....I know its been long time and painful to the soul but dont give up!! You ONLY 25 IT WILL HAPPEN!! Believe me!!
Give some more time and tries ....Continue Metformin and if you see that still nothing happens you can go with DH to a fertility clinic for more info & options.

Just had to tell you cause I sensed so much sadness to your words.
Never ever ever give up!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hug:

@Clobo-how's the no opk,charting,etc..working for ya? I managed not to do any opk's (I was to sick to move, so that helped the urges lol) so we shall see what happens next month lol....good luck to ya:)

@Princess-I hope you find some relief, I feel bad you're going through this :(

@ayclobes-don't give up hun, I know it's sounds easier said then done, but I'm routing for ya :)

@lolageorgia-how are things going with ya??

Got a letter from my FS yesterday about my 3 month review after being on Clomid, they've moved my 20th October appointment to the 6th! Yay, I know it's only 2 weeks quicker but it's less waiting around to do. :happydance:

Hope all you ladies are doing well and getting lots of positive things happening :)

:dust:

Hiya

Kubb, brilliant news on the appt, always good to be face to face with them and get some answers!!

Johnson, yep its quite good really, have been selling some old clothes on ebay so stalking that instead of my chart this month and im on cd 10 now so going to start with the :sex: now and hope I dont tire him out by the crucial time!! :ninja: Glad you are diong ok too, its really helping the stress levels!!

Princess, yes chick get lots of rest and look after yourself :hugs::sleep:

xxx

Hi everyone I decided to join this thread.. Doc called and informed me that the sonogram showed 6-7 cysts on both overies.. He said I have pcos and I lost it :( we've only been ttc for almost 7 months now but because of y irregular cycles
ranging 23-75 days he decided to get me tested.. All blood work came back normal but when I had the transvaginal ultrasound done there were several on both overies.. The ultrasound tech told me they were egg follicles and nothing to be worried about because it just seems like il most likely have twins.
My heart hurts..everything hurts.. Why me?..why now?

Hi Mommy2be

Right, I can totally understand what you are feeling as it was very similar for me but it seriously isnt the end of the world. I dont blame you for having a good old cry and upset but really its good that you have found out the problem and cause of your long cycles and they are LOADS of things they can do for you. The best thing to do is to get a Gyne appt (although im not really sure what the protocol in in the US) a they seem to be able to do a lot more than a normal doctor. They will be able to probably do more blood tests and then figure out what to do with you.

Look at this as a positive step towards getting your baby, unfortunately some of us have to work a lot harder than others to get there but you will appreciate it a whole lot more and learn a lot about your body, make new friends and be a stronger person because of it.

Massive hugs chick :hugs: we are here if you have any questions xxx

Hi ladies, was wondering if I could join this thread. My DH and I have been TTC since Jan. of 2008. I was diagnosed with PCOS unofficially in May of 2009 and officially diagnosed in June of 2010. My OB referred me to a FS last June and PCOS was confirmed by the FS. I was pretty much told that yes I do have PCOS and that was about as far as the convo went. So for the last year I have been randomly doing research on my own to find out every piece of info I can get. I am so happy to have found this group. I feel like I have some people to talk to that know exactly what I am going through, and that just takes a huge burden off my shoulders. So with that, that is a quick version of my story thanks for listening ladies.

Hi Ambydawn84, PCOS isn't too bad, makes us stronger in a way and more cognizant of our bodies.

ladies, i have a random question...this is my first month checking cervix and i notice that it stayed high after ovulation. has that happened to any of you?

Hi Ambydawn84, PCOS isn't too bad, makes us stronger in a way and more cognizant of our bodies.

ladies, i have a random question...this is my first month checking cervix and i notice that it stayed high after ovulation. has that happened to any of you?

I noticed the last 2 months mine stays high right up til I start my period...I believe this is normal lol, I'm new at the cervix thing too lol

I noticed the last 2 months mine stays high right up til I start my period...I believe this is normal lol, I'm new at the cervix thing too lol

and you ovulated? i just hope it doesn't mean i didn't ovulate.

Welcome Ambydawn84, is great to have you on board !!! :thumbup:

yes, we can relate, cant always offer cures, but we will be there for eachother.:hugs:

PCOS is not the end of it all,,,,,, just a different angle of approch to the road of conception.....
Are you on any meds ?

we all here to help eachother.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:kiss:
take care !

when is the cervix suppose to be high, before or after ovulation.... mine seems to be high most of the time..... what is the norm. i am very confused ?:dohh:

a silly question; the pillow under your bottom,,, does it work ? :shrug:

Been back to dr's today and found out I have really bad urine infection which is resistant to the antibiotics I am on so they have changed them now so fingers crossed nowi will starts to feel better

Does anyone else have cysts on overies.. Irregular cycles, but no other symptom of pcos?
My doctor called and comfirmed pcos but my hormone tests came back normal.. I have no weight gain.. No unusual hair growth.. Just irregular cycles and polycystic overies..
If so please message me, would really like to have someone to talk to that's going thro the same thing

Hi PCOS club members! I'm a newbie, just joined today. Started my 4th cycle of clomid today, fingers crossed!

Sending lots of love out there to my fellow PCOS club members <3

mommy2be1003, I barely have any PCOS symptoms. I'm overweight, but I blame my poor eating habits. Either way, I don't gain weight in tummy area, I always had very slim waist, no matter what my weight was. The only male hormone I have slightly elevated was androstenedione and apparently my doctor thinks it'll go down once I loose weight and in consequence I might just start ovulating. My testosterone is fine. My LH:FSH ratio is 2:1, but that's simply an indication of having cysts on ovaries, they no longer use it for PCOS diagnosis.

I am however not ovulating at the moment and when I used to ovulate, I would have irregular cycles anyway (26-40 days).

Soili: I'm glad I'm not alone.. All of my hormone levels were normal.. Fsh lh testoterone sugars everything. I Aldo just found out my bestfriend is pregnant with her 2nd after only trying for 2 months.. It's hard to take right now but I'm still very thrilled for her.. Hopefully with the support of eachother we will make it through this long journey to motherhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->