• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS Club!

I woudl if it was me. I would also go head and start the pills if you think you O'ed. GL hun I hope this is it for you.

Hello Ladies, Iv'e missed you.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I have had a complete nightmare this week, as well as having to deal with the pain of my first period, our online banking account got hacked into :cry: so have been sorting that out.

Anyhow, now that I have had a period where and what do I do now?

G

R&G I am so sorry hun. I had that happen two months ago they took everything we had. It was a head ache to sort it out. But once it was done I canceled my account and now just keep my money with me. As far as you period what were your thoughts about this cycle. Are you taking any meds at the moment.

R&G I am so sorry hun. I had that happen two months ago they took everything we had. It was a head ache to sort it out. But once it was done I canceled my account and now just keep my money with me. As far as you period what were your thoughts about this cycle. Are you taking any meds at the moment.

We spent all morning on monday closing and opening accounts but at least it is sorted now.:thumbup: sorry to hear that it has happened to you, I was so angry.

I suppose I should be charting or peeing on sticks to see if I am ovulating but dont know where to start. The first day of my last period was the 12th July and I finished on the 18th but I dont know how long my cycles are :cry:.

At the moment I am only taking Metformin.

R&G- I would start temping and charting to watch for Ovualtion. Thats what I would be doing at the moment. And yes I was so angry when it happen to me to. But my husband was even more mad.

R&G- I would start temping and charting to watch for Ovualtion. Thats what I would be doing at the moment. And yes I was so angry when it happen to me to. But my husband was even more mad.

When I start to chart, what am I looking for, when is the best time to do it?:wacko:

The best time to do it is in the morning when you wake up. You have to do it the same time every day. You are watching for a spike in your temps that lets you know you did Ovulate. I am trying ovulation predictor kits this month as well but am having confuseing results. I will not use them any more. You can also check your cervix. On that you are looking for it to be high and soft and wet with egg white mucus. Like right now mine is high and soft but I dont have any egg white mucus. I am not sure if that is normal or not.

When I start to chart, what am I looking for, when is the best time to do it?:wacko:

R&G- I would suggest checking out www.fertilityfriend.com (FF) I just started using it this cycle and so far it has been great. Just starting out, you will get the free basic membership and a free 30 day VIP membership trial. I am not sure if you have one, but you will need a basal body temperature (BBT) thermometer. I bought mine from Meijer for $8.99, but I am sure you can find it at a local store near you. Here is a link for the just getting started section from FF. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/start.html

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me...I might be able to help :hugs:

Redrose- I had a high and soft cervix just a few days before my O (if we are going by FF's O date) and I only had wet cm at the time. I actually didn't get EWCM until the day after my O. I really hope this means you are close to O. FXd for you dear and I'd get to BDing tonight if I were you.

Ok another question. Why would my doctor ask to have my hemoglobin checked along with my progesterone level?

Hemogloin checks for anemia and polycythemia. I would guess if you have been feeling tried or are taking certian meds that can cause anemia that is why she ordered. I would not worry about it to much. Also she could be check to see how your blood looks for you to with stand a pregnancy my doctor checks it alot. And I am sure you know that progesterone check to see if you have O'ed or not.

Also thank you for the info. I was getting worried. Hey have you tried the dollar tree test for ovulation. I am usign them this month but last night I got a second faint line and to day as well I will restest in a coulpe of hours to see if it gets any darker. is that normal I have not used OPKs in a long time and am not sure they are working correctly.

Thanks again corutney.

I work at Dollar Tree so I have to say they are good :haha: I honestly can't give you a good answer because I have had good and bad results with them. This month I got dark lines right away without any light lines for guesswork. Other months I have had light lines that never got darker and I had actually ovulated one of the days with the light lines. If I were you, I would just keep temping and BDing every other day. If you have the money or quite a few of the OPKs left, I would keep testing and see what happens.
The issue with OPKs and PCOS is that we have higher LH than most women so OPKs can sometimes be positive many times before O and sometimes even after O. But you have to remember that all of us are different. I have PCOS as you know, but I can use OPKs and only have positives just before I O and not any other time in my cycle. Other girls on here have told me that they can't use OPKs because they constantly get positives.

I am sorry if I just confused you more.

Courtney-No I got it. I am one of those girls how couldn't use them but i wanted to try any ways cause I took soy this cycle. Well I have like six left but I will get some more of them in a couple of days. I was just woundering I know that the line I got last night was darker then the line both times today. I hope that means I O'ed last night. But no need to worry as me and DH have been BDing every night just to make sure we get it. LOL. I was just confuesed cause my cervix has been high, and soft since yesturday but no EWCM.

Hi Girls...hows everyone...wont be on bnb much until 7 th as i have 2 exams to take.:dohh:

Redrose..hw ov coming along.Im still in sticky CM.:nope:..now when will i move to creamy..watery and ewcm:dohh:Had high hopes for soy..btw ordered PGx.:happydance:

Courtney...:hugs:..I know its a constant worry...GL to u this month...sorry cant help u more...im very new to the pcos thingie..

NG- see ya soon....

Hey Jewlmel- I hope your exams go good. I am in the same boat as you. I have been checking cervix but no EWCM. But my cerivx is high and soft so I am a little confused I also got what I think might be a pos opking last night. I hope this works for us.

so what cd is every1 on now? im on 10 almost 11 and im getting a faint line on a IC but i dont know what to think. as far as the cm its kinda streatchy but cloudy at the same time. as most of you know i took the soy 3-7. but this cycle is kinda of a practice round for next month lol so i have a clue of what happens and what it feels like to O.

so what cd is every1 on now? im on 10 almost 11 and im getting a faint line on a IC but i dont know what to think. as far as the cm its kinda streatchy but cloudy at the same time. as most of you know i took the soy 3-7. but this cycle is kinda of a practice round for next month lol so i have a clue of what happens and what it feels like to O.
I'm on CD18, 3DPO:happydance:
My first round of Clomid worked ov wise:thumbup:
I did Soy last cycle so that may have helped.

Your cm sounds good, good luck:flower:
:dust:

like i said this is a practice run this time lol. next month it will be the real deal and i BETTER o next month or i will b mad.were going to vegas and a concert in the first 2 weeks of aug. and OH doesnt want to take any chance, which i understand, i respect that

good luck to u, hope u got in enough BD and start a trend with all of us near testing time. wouldnt that be so cool if we were all pretty close in getting preg. ( i will b a month or few weeks behind)

wouldnt that be so cool if we were all pretty close in getting preg. ( i will b a month or few weeks behind)
It'll be amazing:happydance:

I already have Clomid for the next month, and will do another round to make it 3 rounds altogether.
Hope I'll get lucky with just the Clomid:flower:

Hi girls,

I thought Id let you know how Im getting on with licorice root. I started taking it 2 days ago and I did read that apparently its effect is almost immediate. So I thought: Yeah, right! It's a herb - you always have to take it for months to see any effect :haha:
I took it to try and lower testosterone and I think it MAY be working :wacko:

My symptoms of high testosterone are VERY greasy skin and hair. Literally, by lunchtime if I run my finger against my forehead there's enough grease for a frying pan :rofl: And my hair gets greasy quickly too.

Now, today none of that happened :happydance: The ONLY difference is the licorice Im taking. So I don't want to jinx it and talk too soon, but I think it may just be working!!! Even if it does nothing for my ovulation- it would be so nice to get rid of the greasy skin!!!!

I am on CD15 I think I have O'ed or am getting close to it. I took soy this cycle to. I got a faintline on my opking test a nite before last and have been temping as well. Yesturday the line on the opking was not as dark as it was the night before so I am thinking that was my postive I will test to day to see whats what. I will keep BDing until my temp goes up.

Hey can any one look at it to see if it looks okay or getting close to rising.

Maria- That sounds great. If I don't get my BFP this month I am going to re work my meds and think aobut taking that. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->