• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS Club!

I am on CD53 :dohh: I hope I O'd on CD 46, but I am not sure now since my temps jump was not very noticeable and my temp dropped down this morning...quite a bit. Oh well.

Redrose- Your link to your chart isn't the right one dear. Go to your home page setup and then click the "get sharing code/buttons" then copy the link for "bbCode code" after that, I would post and choose to preview your post, then you can click the link in the preview to make sure it comes up right...that is what I do, so I don't have to keep trying to post the right code :D

I am on CD53 :dohh: I hope I O'd on CD 46, but I am not sure now since my temps jump was not very noticeable and my temp dropped down this morning...quite a bit. Oh well.

Redrose- Your link to your chart isn't the right one dear. Go to your home page setup and then click the "get sharing code/buttons" then copy the link for "bbCode code" after that, I would post and choose to preview your post, then you can click the link in the preview to make sure it comes up right...that is what I do, so I don't have to keep trying to post the right code :D

Courtney, Im on CD 93 :dohh: And haven't ovulated yet :nope: So I know how frustrated you must be feeling. These looong cycles drive me up the wall!!:hissy:

Hey Maria...you could try Vitex...helped shorten my cycle last month from 56 to 42..ov'd 2 weeks early...u can take it throughout the month but once u find out u r preg..stop it immediately.CD 93 :hugs: sounds hard.

Red...FX'd for u this month.:thumbup:

sma....:thumbup: to ovulation!!

Quaver- Did u have mf too....cos my obgyn wont try clomid because of mf+pcos(count 15mil,motility-34%,morphology-12%).She says even if i ovulate,his guys wont do the job.How do i convince her to try one round of clomid.

Courtney- FX'd for u too....keep bding...as our ovulation is dodgy...bding is the only thing that helps i guess.

Quaver- Did u have mf too....cos my obgyn wont try clomid because of mf+pcos(count 15mil,motility-34%,morphology-12%).She says even if i ovulate,his guys wont do the job.How do i convince her to try one round of clomid.
DH's SA were 34mil, motility 22%, morphology 1%:blush:

I don't know why the doc prescribed Clomid, maybe because we had been pg once (angel baby)? We are going to try Clomid for 3 cycles and then do something else after that.

Im not TTC or LTTC, but im being tested for PCOS at the moment, i have another blood test tomorrow..

I just wanted to know if any of you could give me a bit more information ? or what happens when i do want to TTC? x :hugs: x

Courtney, Im on CD 93 :dohh: And haven't ovulated yet :nope: So I know how frustrated you must be feeling. These looong cycles drive me up the wall!!:hissy:

Wow Maria, I know I could not handle that long. One of the reasons why I had blood drawn today was to see if I had truly ovulated and, if I had, see if my progesterone was low. If I have not ovulated, then I am giving up this cycle and I am going to ask for some Prometrium to start my period. I feel I have a better chance of getting pregnant if I can start a new cycle.

Have you thought about just calling this cycle a "dud" and getting something to start a new one?

Hi girls...something weird happened...i had some twinges in my lower abdomen usually the kind before ov.So i simply took an opk.Just bought one from walmart-answer brand.
Im only on Cd 15,last month i ovd on Cd 28 and before that Cd 42.

I havent been regularly temping this month cos of studies and erratic sleep habits.(thought id do it properly once exams are over).but just put in my temps using a bbt adjuster(online) whenever i woke up..sometimes 8 am,(usual time is 6).

And i took the opk today and this is what i found.What do u girls think.Are my hormones raging again.I never get it this positive.Just faint lines cos of pcos.But the dark line is actually test line.

Check this out...and any suggestions??

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/375436-answer-brand-opk-positive.html

Im not TTC or LTTC, but im being tested for PCOS at the moment, i have another blood test tomorrow..

I just wanted to know if any of you could give me a bit more information ? or what happens when i do want to TTC? x :hugs: x

If you could read thru this pcos thread and then ask any specific questions,i bet a lot of ladies can shed some light.

Fx'd u dont have it:hugs:

DH's SA were 34mil, motility 22%, morphology 1%:blush:

I don't know why the doc prescribed Clomid, maybe because we had been pg once (angel baby)? We are going to try Clomid for 3 cycles and then do something else after that.

So sorry hun!!!!:hugs:

I think maybe thats y he prescribed clomid because u guys did it once.FX'd it works for you this month.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

it looks positive to me.. with pcos though we shoot off random eggys is what my doc said which means we might not ovulate at all or ovulate multiple times in one month... I did not know that before I started going to my new dr...

ohhhh loooong cycles, yes i know how those feel. it just feels like its never going to come. mine were always like that after going off the pill and never went back to normal. in fact i didnt have a period for 8 months! finally they put me on progestrone but i gained so much weight and i actually think thats y i now have insuline restiance. but thanks to provera i started a new cycle on the 10th and hopeing thats the last time i need to take it ..... good luck ladies !!!!

Hey Maria...you could try Vitex...helped shorten my cycle last month from 56 to 42..ov'd 2 weeks early...u can take it throughout the month but once u find out u r preg..stop it immediately.CD 93 :hugs: sounds hard.

I was told us PCOS lasied should avoid Vitex at all costs :shrug: Because it increases LH levels and mine are through the roof already...So Im a bit confused as to what to do about Vitex...:shrug:

Wow Maria, I know I could not handle that long. One of the reasons why I had blood drawn today was to see if I had truly ovulated and, if I had, see if my progesterone was low. If I have not ovulated, then I am giving up this cycle and I am going to ask for some Prometrium to start my period. I feel I have a better chance of getting pregnant if I can start a new cycle.

Have you thought about just calling this cycle a "dud" and getting something to start a new one?

In the UK (well, at least my GP) don't give out anything to just kick start the period :cry: They don't think a period's actually necessary every now and then....So Im guessing if I get Clomid next Thursday, then they would need to give me something to first start a cycle :shrug:

Ive never wanted af to start so badly :cry:

here in the us they ususally give you something to start a new cycle at least every 3 months because it reduces uterin cancer.with shedding the linning i guess it help to reduce it

it looks positive to me.. with pcos though we shoot off random eggys is what my doc said which means we might not ovulate at all or ovulate multiple times in one month... I did not know that before I started going to my new dr...

Yeah..im worried that would happen.hopefully temp will give some answers..

I was told us PCOS lasied should avoid Vitex at all costs :shrug: Because it increases LH levels and mine are through the roof already...So Im a bit confused as to what to do about Vitex...:shrug:

There are conflicting news...il see how this cycle goes too..then can give u first hand experience.Maybe that is y my opks are +ve...time will tell...Gl!!!:thumbup:

Jewlmel- Hey it looks postive to me. I haven't got lines that dark on any of my test. I just done one and the test line is hardly there. So far I have only had one dark line and that was two nights ago. I will keep BDing every night until my temp rises.

Courtney- Thank you for the info on the chart. I fixed it can any one look at it now to see how it looks.

Yes dear..i really hope it is...FX'd ur temp rises for the next 3 days..u will be testing again tonight rite..

one of my pcos buddies told me that its abt finding the opk brand that works for you...Internet cheapies always showed faint test lines all month,but u should see the walmart answer brand..the test line came up even before the control line..and its much darker than the control...i almost wished it was a hpt,,but will take what i get:winkwink:

Keep me posted on ur progress.:hugs:..and wishing good news for courtney too..:hugs:

Yes hun I will be testing again tonight. So you think I have about three more days until my temp rises.

Yes hun I will be testing again tonight. So you think I have about three more days until my temp rises.

Actually what i meant was for fertility friend to detect ovu u need 3 temp rises continuously...its indicative of ovulation having occurred.So lookout for the next three days....ur temps might dip once gain before rising (ovulation)or will keep rising...indicating ovulation had occurred...so cover all the bases hun..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->