PCOS Club!

Well Good morning ladies,

How is every one today. I think I O'ed monday or tuesday cause I got a temp rise today second one in a row. But here is my question I had to go wee in the at around 2 something this morning and I took my temp at 6:40 this moring will that matter or is that why my temp went up.

I had to go wee in the at around 2 something this morning and I took my temp at 6:40 this moring will that matter or is that why my temp went up.
You had nearly 5 hrs sleep afterwards, so I don't think it matters:flower:

yeah..think so too...wont affect as u had 5 hrs of sleep....im good...hw r u girls today...hun...i surely hope this is ovulation for u and me...that way we can plan testing on the same day...im not sure i bd'd enough...it was a bad idea to tell oh abt opk..i was so excited abt my opk +ve..and i guess when there is a requirement to perform he just cant...do u think bd today will cover it ,girls????

Quaver...hope u covered all the days of bd...:thumbup:

Redrose, I don't think the loo trip affected things :haha: You had more than 4 hours sleep afterwards. And one of my friends actually couldn't bring herself to take the temp in bed next to hubby so she always got up and went to the bathroom to do it. She said even if she got up, it only raised it by 0.1 of a degree. So if yours was a proper rise, then Id say you ovulated :happydance: Good luck!

Im still extremely pleased with much dryer skin and no grease on my forehead! I even managed not to wash my hair this morning as it still looked fine!! If it is licorice doing this, then it's pretty amazing!

My gynae appointment is in exactly 1 week :happydance:

Maria.GL with u GYN appt...does licorice work..i hate my hair..ive been losing hair in the front back everywhere...dandruff.....terrible skin...and facial hair.

Im scared that by 30 il end up bald bearded fat and ugly.:cry:

Doc says bcp...but as we know cant go on it.Im looking forward to electrolysis..and some herbal shampoo.What do u ladies do.I almost feel so unattractive that i cant even seduce dh cos i hate myself.

ladies with PCOS... can someone please look at my chart first time I have charted and don't really understand... is this normal

Jewlmel- I have the same problem with the hair. I wounder if there is any thing out there. As far as facial hair goes I am taking Insotal/choline (spelling) it has helped out a bunch with that. I hardly have any at all. YAY!!!!!. I thing if you BDed today it should cover it and if you BDed any before it as long as it wasn't four or more days out. I hope this is it.

Thanks ladies I was worrying about the temp rise. I will still BD to night and that should cover us I hope.

ladies with PCOS... can someone please look at my chart first time I have charted and don't really understand... is this normal

Are you sure you have been consistent with temp timings.cos seems there have been diff timings...did u get an +ve opk or ewcm before the temp shift.

I would say it looks good...and if your af comes on time you will get a better picture.

Sorry cant help more..try posting it in the charting section if anyone here cant help.:thumbup:

Jewlmel- I have the same problem with the hair. I wounder if there is any thing out there. As far as facial hair goes I am taking Insotal/choline (spelling) it has helped out a bunch with that. I hardly have any at all. YAY!!!!!. I thing if you BDed today it should cover it and if you BDed any before it as long as it wasn't four or more days out. I hope this is it.

Thanks ladies I was worrying about the temp rise. I will still BD to night and that should cover us I hope.

Thats great...il google that.I dont know how many sittings of electrolysis i need but i just wanna do it atleast does wonders to confidence.

I sure hope u catch that eggie...hws using softcups working out..im having a tough time figuring it out...

Hun...i have to say im so sorry for your losses... i think u r such a strong lady....if u want to talk u knw we r here:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jewlmel- I had a time fiuguring them out and gave up after three test times LOL. I was talking to an old friend of mine that has seven kids and she said that every time she wanted to get pregnant she would have sex and then hang off the side of the bed in a hand stand postion so I am trying it LOL. my husband found it funny the first nite but when I explained it he joined me LOL.

Camishantel- I am not good at charting either. this is also my first cycle charting but on yours it looks like you temped at different times. It does look good though I hope this is it for you.

after you are finshed you slide off the bed head first then you are in a hand stand postion it helps the :spermy: swim down faster :rofl:

Maria.GL with u GYN appt...does licorice work..i hate my hair..ive been losing hair in the front back everywhere...dandruff.....terrible skin...and facial hair.

Doc says bcp...but as we know cant go on it.Im looking forward to electrolysis..and some herbal shampoo.What do u ladies do.I almost feel so unattractive that i cant even seduce dh cos i hate myself.

I have heard that Vitamin E is good for hair and nails. My mom's hair was thinning pretty bad and she started taking it along with her Daily Vitamin and her hair has gotten noticeably thicker! I also just read that Vitamin E is good for our eggies!

Oh honey, that's Exactly how I feel at times :( fat, spotty, greasy hair and infertile :( it makes me sob sometimes :(
I also take Oil of evening primrose and now licorice. It's too soon to tell whether it's actually helping with the acne, but at least it's controlling the grease ;)

Don't despair! We will get there! And we'll be the most Yummy Mummies ever! All of us!

hey ladies, hows it going today?

so i still had the kinda cloudy /sticky cm...i guess u can call it that. well i had some sharp pain on my left side yesterday and none today so far. hopefully the BD last night pays off and i get my bfp for my b-day!!!!please please please

yeah I was on vacation but the entire time it was within like a hour of when I normally temp but 8 am is my normal and have been back to that now for almost a week..

Cami- I think your chart looks promising :thumbup:, but the only issue I have is that I can't see when you BD'd. Would you be willing to show on your chart when you did so we can see your chances of timing it right?

it says my timing was good.. but I don't know how to get it to where you can see I have tried and it still doesn't show you guys but it shows me.... we only bd 3 times but it was right before and right after when it says I o'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->