PCOS Club!

it says my timing was good.. but I don't know how to get it to where you can see I have tried and it still doesn't show you guys but it shows me.... we only bd 3 times but it was right before and right after when it says I o'd

You just have to go to your home page setup and check the box that says publish intercourse data.

Camishantel- I hope you get your :BFP: this cycle as well I am hoping I caught mine as well. GL. When will you be testing to see if it worked this cycle.

I am going to try to wait till sunday as that is my AF due date... however I called the dr and am going to try the baby asprin... i am only supposed to start with half as when I was 16 had a severe reaction to asprin and they want to make sure I don't again but said due to the recurrent mc that I most likely have a clotting issue

Oh that sounds good well only half of it does. i am sorry about the clotting thing. I still hope you get your BFP soon. i am going to test around early August some time. If I get my BFP this cycle I will have a BFP birthday. I also go to doctor on the 20th of August.

ok took the asprin so far so good but scrutinizing every itch .... but no welts or trouble breathing so thats good.... wish however the constipation would go away... been on metformin for almost a year and always had the big D... now last 3 days constipation my bum is sore and bleeding a little oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

redrose,
i think if AF doesnt come by the 10th of august(my bday) then i will test then, then again on either the 14th or 16th if its still not there by then... ohhhh it would be so nice to c 2 lines....even a faint line would be nice ..

Hey Ladies,

I am brand spanking new to this site but was looking on the internet for some sort of support network and have stumbled across you guys.

My DB and I have been trying for a year now so not really too long and i have PCOS. I am due to have a Laporoscapy on Monday to check whether my tubes are blocked and was wondering if any of you ladies have had one and can give me any advice. I am very scared! I think i'm more scared of the results than the procedure itself. Can anyone give me any idea what to expect :wacko: x

Hiya Lisa!:flower:

Welcome to the forum and this post!!!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in May this year and had laparoscopy in June:thumbup: I also had hysteroscopy - not quite sure what that was for though :dohh:
It's a full anasthetic procedure but only takes 20 minutes or so. I was lucky and didn't have any nasty anasthetic side effect. BUT....my lower tummy did ache quite badly for about an hour after the procedure. But nothing strong painkillers couldn't cope with.
Also, I was REALLY uncomfortable in my shoulders for about 4-5 days where the gas was coming out. But it wasn't horrible.
You will also get bright blue discharge for a couple of days - that's the dye coming out of you :winkwink:
All in all I was more worried than I should have been. Mine revealed healthy tubes and womb but VERY large policystic ovaries :cry:

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions x

Good Luck to everyone else, ladies :flower:

It does seem from what i have read quite a routine procedure for females with PCOS. If a blockage is found do you know if there is anything they can do about it? I just don't know how to prepare myself, do i think positive that everything will be normal or do i think the worst so that if the worst happens it wont be as hard to take in :o/

Gosh i have a million and one questions i could ask everyone about PCOS like has anyone any advice on how to combat all the rubbish symptoms of PCOS like greasy hair/skin, excess body Hair, Weight gain etc I have got it all and dont really take any sort of supplements or pills to help x

If a blockage is found do you know if there is anything they can do about it?
I think the procedure usually clears the blockage at the same time. That's what happened to my mum, and I came along on her next cycle:thumbup:
Gosh i have a million and one questions i could ask everyone about PCOS like has anyone any advice on how to combat all the rubbish symptoms of PCOS like greasy hair/skin, excess body Hair, Weight gain etc I have got it all and dont really take any sort of supplements or pills to help x
There's PCOS diet you can follow, which is similar to Atkins. You can Google PCOS diet and read what's there:flower:

Hello Lisa and welcome to the board. I had a laparoscopy and a HSG done some years ago. I think it is the going thing now when you find out you have PCOS and are TTC. I just wanted to add that if you go in relaxed it won't hurt as bad. I know easier said then done but it does help. Also with PCOS you will find that you have to treat the symptons one at a time then you will see results from PCOS. I have done several years of research to get the combo of meds I take. Then every day I find or hear something new that could work. It just depends on the person really. I was dx with PCOS five years ago :cry: but when my doctor told me I had PCOS he also told me I would never get pregges :cry: but I have a friend that has seven children and she also has PCOS :happydance: So it can happen for all of us I am sure of that it just takes time to get the frist one.

Hiya Lisa!:flower:

Welcome to the forum and this post!!!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in May this year and had laparoscopy in June:thumbup: I also had hysteroscopy - not quite sure what that was for though :dohh:
It's a full anasthetic procedure but only takes 20 minutes or so. I was lucky and didn't have any nasty anasthetic side effect. BUT....my lower tummy did ache quite badly for about an hour after the procedure. But nothing strong painkillers couldn't cope with.
Also, I was REALLY uncomfortable in my shoulders for about 4-5 days where the gas was coming out. But it wasn't horrible.
You will also get bright blue discharge for a couple of days - that's the dye coming out of you :winkwink:
All in all I was more worried than I should have been. Mine revealed healthy tubes and womb but VERY large policystic ovaries :cry:

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions x

Good Luck to everyone else, ladies :flower:

hi hun, i had that a few years ago, it is painfull but i needs to be done, just take pain killers befor you go in xxxx
hope all goes well for you xxx:hugs:

hi all,
i did a preg test yesterday and came back negitive but i was not due to take the test untill today.... would you do another test today aswell or do you think am just wishfull thinking???????????

hi all,
i did a preg test yesterday and came back negitive but i was not due to take the test untill today.... would you do another test today aswell or do you think am just wishfull thinking???????????
If it is a cheap one, then why not?
Otherwise I'd leave it until tomorrow FMU:flower:

lovelylea- i would agree with quaver I would leave it alone and test tom FMU. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->