PCOS Club!

Hey jewlmel- I was thinking the same thing about my chart. I am not sure that I O;ed or not this cycle. I was just hoping that the temp would tell all. I guess we are in the waiting game now :wacko:. I am still planing to get more :sex: in this weekend to cover my bases. What is with the dip at the 2 dpo I am not sure either. Although I have seen it in other peoples charts as well. so may be we did. Yes I am stocking you :blush:.

Thanks Courtney, I hope we all get a BFP soon I would not mind getting mine this cycle. Although I am not a 100% sure that I did O this cycle. I had no EWCM all though my cervix was High and soft at one point. I guess only time will tell with me. I will test in the next week or so to see. I am still using my opking though. I don't wont to waste them. I have had plenty of the anovulatory cycle too. I hope I O'ed this cycle.

But i think u definitely did..cos u have been charting regularly(unlike me),btw did u get ewcm .
I kept adjusting using the bbt adjuster,my only sign was cramps,watery cm and opk +ve which i know could be genuine cos two days later it was negative.

Maybe soy did its job for us.Only time will tell...Hey we are on the same dates...atleast thats true if our charts are correct, when do u expect AF,what is ur luteal phase like.

I had one cycle before using opks,where i did get ov cramps on CD 19,but actual ov on CD42.So i never know in my case.:dohh:.

This wait is so hardddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewlmel- I am going to test at the end of this month and if it is :bfn: I will test again on the 3rd of august. My Luteal phase is 14 days most of the time. No I didn't get any EWCM either which is why i was questioning the chart. I will keep charting to see to make sure. I hope the soy worked for us I will give it a try next cycle if I don't get a :bfp: this cycle. but I will increase it to four tabs a day that will be 160mg of soy and I will take it days 3-8 instead of days 2-6. what about you.

Hey dun question when I checked my cervix today when I done my Opking test it was really high and telted foward which means my uterus is telted backwards why is that I have never had that before and I am feeling very bloated at the moment. way werid.

TBH ive never done cervix checking successfully,i dont ever seem to find it.:dohh:But ur signs seem good ...isnt the cervix supposed to be high during tww for good news.

My luteal phase,i think is around 14 too,but not going to test until i have some sure signs.I didnt bd enough.So no hope there.I just wish ovulation is happening.

FX'd for u..i know u covered it all...and uve definitely ovulated.Pray the temps stay high.:happydance:.
I might stick to the same soy dosage if this works.Il just wait and see.

GL hun I hope it worked for you. I am praying it worked for me. I saw your chrat I think you covered it pretty good you did it before you O'ed and during at that is the most important time to do. Only time will tell. And yes this waiting game sucks I am trying to medate more to take my mind off of it so I don't think about it at all.

hello ladies... so accoring to the way my chart is I could have o'd on cd 9 or cd16 which is what ff says... can someone look at my chart and tell me what you think... this is my first time charting and I think it is stressing me more than when I don't temp... I am supposed to start tomorrow if I am still staying at my normal 26 day cycle... however I started clomid this month which apparently can make your cycle a little longer..

Casishantel-I don't know what to say about your chart but it looks good. although this is my first time temping as well and I will agree with you there it is way more stress to temp then to not temp but I have read that it gets easier to do so. the reason you chart say you O'ed on CD17 is cause of you stead increase in temps it looks for a curve of three rising temps and those temps tell you that you O'ed

ahh ok of course right after cd 9 is when I slept late or forgot till later so that didn't help... oh well... I'm guessing if implantation occurs then I should have another dip and rise

yes I think that is how it works but the dip is only a small by like a few degrees not very noticeable at all.Example: If your temp was 97.64 today and you implanted tom your temp would go down to maybe 97.62 something like that I think thats right anyways I hope this helps GL I hope we get are BFPs soon.

hey ladies since were talking about O i think i O'D for sure on cd 11. i think i may have already said that but now i checked my cervix again today and its kinda high but felt a little open. but with only creamy CM. on cd it was whitish but more sticky so would that mean i most likly o'd on cd 11? im curious to see if i actually start a new cycle on my own this time around......but i have forgot to take the other 2 metformin pills for the last 2 days :(

arghh girls help! i know i should be a total expert on this ttc business but im confusing myself! lol

finished a 100mg clomid round last saturday been testing with opks been absolutely negative until this morning BUT didnt have a chance to test yest during the day or night just in morning which was negative went to a party last night and at about 1am i had ewcm :D (very rare for me) so got up this morning and did another opk and was very positive also we dtd as soon as i could, do you reckon ive missed ov??? x

about 1am i had ewcm :D (very rare for me) so got up this morning and did another opk and was very positive also we dtd as soon as i could, do you reckon ive missed ov??? x
I think you made it, good luck!:happydance:
:dust:

I think you made it I would try doing it again tom hun just to cover it. GL

hello ladies... so accoring to the way my chart is I could have o'd on cd 9 or cd16 which is what ff says... can someone look at my chart and tell me what you think... this is my first time charting and I think it is stressing me more than when I don't temp... I am supposed to start tomorrow if I am still staying at my normal 26 day cycle... however I started clomid this month which apparently can make your cycle a little longer..

Because you are on Clomid, you should ovulate 5 to 10 days after your last pill. This would mean that you did not ovulate on the 9th, due to the fact that it was only 2 days after you last Clomid pill. From what I can see, it looks like you definitely ovulated on CD17, which is exactly 10 days after your last Clomid pill. Congrats on O :hugs:

I am just curious. Who told you that Clomid can make your cycle longer? I have never heard of this, nor experienced it. Also, what is your luteal phase usually like? How long is it usually?

HI Courtney...

How are u hun....!!!I know its terrible when u knw u havent ovulated..:nope:...no tww...no hpts...feels so bad... I think im having an anovulatory cycle too..cos i remember u got a positive opk too and dint ovulate.So i shouldnt go by my opks. I have a question though.What testing do they do for ovulation.I have to ask for that.I think im shooting blanks.:wacko:.Can u post ur chart...we can take a look at it...i knw uve been temping regularly

Red....Congrats on ovulation:happydance::happydance::happydance:...wow..isnt that a relief.

General question to all u girls...since its understood that with pcos its no ovulation/irregular/late...did any of u do the Cd 3 and 21 days tests.

To see if I ovulated, my doctor usually does a blood draw to check my progesterone. I called and asked her this time to have it drawn 7dpo and then when I got the results, I made sure to ask what the actual number was. I did this because she constantly tells me one thing and then something else. This time she told me it was normal, but 0.5 is NOT a normal level for 7dpo!

I apologize to you ladies today for being such a crab. I am just so darn fed up with this whole baby thing and I have lost faith that I will have my own child. I am sick of doctors who don't know what the heck they are talking about and who do not pay attention to what I am saying. I am tired of my body gearing me up for disappointment.

I think I am going to try to take a break from this forum so that none of you wonderful ladies have to listen to me prattle on about my issues and feel my negativity. I am going to keep my FX'd that you all get your BFPs soon and that everything goes well for you. Much love to you girls :hugs:

My chart is now in my signature. Once you see it, you will see what an anovulatory cycle looks like. FF said that I ovulated on CD46, but from my blood test and from the lack of a significant temp rise, you can see that they were wrong. I knew in the back of my mind that they were because I know how to read a chart really well. It is just that when it is your own chart, you WANT to see that you O'd and so you let FF say that you did.

All of that stress of making sure I timed BD correctly and it was a waste.

I pray that you girls who are temping for the first time actually O and don't have to go through the heartbreak that I have. I was on Clomid for 7 out of 8 of my cycles in the past year, and I got so used to ovulating that I forgot how horrible it is when you don't.

Bah! Listen to me :cry: I'm such a pansy and a quitter :blush:

Dont give up Courtney, I just wanted to cry when I read you last cycle. I am not trying gear you up but have you tried Femaprin it help with your period and it is cheap and one of the most used herbal meds in Euorpe. If you have a local vitamin shoppie in your area it should only cost 16 dollars with tax for a two month supply. I use it and it has done wounders for me. All most every one that is taking it that I have talked to has gotten there period with in a week and Oed a couple of weeks later. I know how it feels and I feel like giving up some times to but if you can't talk to us then who can you talk to that understands what your going through. All of us here may not be TTC right now and a break might do you some good but you don't have to give up. If I were you I would also look into Evening Primrose Oil it helps with O as well and does great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->