PCOS Club!

as far as the lap. i think every1 might take to it differently. i had it done in january of this year and ya it hurt when i woke up from the meds but then with the meds right aftr i was fine. it was a little uncomfortable but i didnt even need pain meds the next day i was up walking around. it actually caused me to start bleeding after the rusty colord die came out.my shoulders did hurt for a little bit in the evening. my gyn how did my lap said he was suprised i didnt get preg the next cycle because most women do when they do the dye test as it pushes the tubes clear.. i have 2 tiny scars and never had any stitches..my doc sed a body glue

Another question from me.. did anyone have a virginal scan and said it loooks suspicious and was PCOS? x

Just stopping in to say hi! :hi:
Hope all is well ladies! xx

Hey Ladies,
Well I was doing some more research and found out that if you ovulate after Cd21 that your egg will be less likely to become fertlized and it also increased your rick of m/c. I was in shock when I found this out. I am still sort of. I will post a link if you ladies want me to. I just wanted to share this with everyone.

Hey Ladies,
Well I was doing some more research and found out that if you ovulate after Cd21 that your egg will be less likely to become fertlized and it also increased your rick of m/c. I was in shock when I found this out. I am still sort of. I will post a link if you ladies want me to. I just wanted to share this with everyone.
I've read that somewhere too. The baby I miscarried last year was conceived around CD35...:blush:
I'd love to see the link please:flower:

wow i didnt know that.. i learned something new today...i think i o'd on cd11 with the pain i had on the left and now its completly gone....weird...oh im so tired

hi ladies,
are any of you on metformin and clomid?

i am taking 3 metformin per day and 100mg of clomid day 2-6..... i have been told ovulating can be pushed back while on clomid.... so i am always unsure when is the best time so i have just bought ovulating test kits offline.....

does anyone know of any sucsess storys of people getting preg with pcos....

lovelylea- hey hun I have a friend that has sever PCOS and she has seven kids preggos with number nine(twins) this round. She is amish and don't use birth control plus she does not use any thing to get preggos with excpet to hang off the side of her bed after they have sex. Also she make herbs fro the amish and she does use some of those. I think you have a great chance of becoming pregnant on the combo you are on as long as you temp and ovulate every month. GL hun

Hey all, just thought id stop by and say hello, currently have PCOS and in next few weeks should be put on Metformin, just waiting for FS to get hold of GP to agree what dosage x

hi,
i started on 50mg and i am now on 50mg x3 aday....
they do have some side affects like vomiting tiredness and running a loo alot lol...
you do get used to them but sometime the side affects do come back....
i hope all goes well for you x
lea x

MrsBarrowman- that is great news hun. You finally have a plan going on I hope it works well for you.

Hi Lea,

Im hoping dont have too many side effects, wished my FS had put me on it 3 years ago when i was first diagnosed, but the reason he didnt was because of the side effects, which i think is a very lame excuse to not put some one on tablets.

Can i ask if it helps? My doc reassures me i will feel a whole lot better once im on it.

Many Thanks Redrose. Hope your well?

:dust: to all

Yes MrsBarrowman it wroks for some and not for others. I can't take them cause they don't work for me but they work well for those who are IR-insulin resistant. I think you will do good on them but yes they do have a lot of side effects to them. Just be careful to document things down when they happen.
I am doing great so far I think I O'ed for the second time in a row on my own :cloud9: right now. I am now in my tww arrcording to my temps. :happydance:

thanks for the heads up Redrose, i will certainly watch what i do when im on them and chart if i have any side effects.

That is cool you O'ed on your own. Good Luck to you xx :dust:

I am doing great so far I think I O'ed for the second time in a row on my own :cloud9: right now. I am now in my tww arrcording to my temps. :happydance:

I just looked at your chart and it looks like you O'd on Wednesday! Congratulations! :hugs: I have my FX'd that you get your :bfp: this time.

Regrettably, I think I may actually be on an anovulatory cycle. FF says that I ovulated about 10 days ago, but my blood work came back and it was only 0.5 (don't know the units) at 7 dpo. My doctor says that it is normal! :shrug: Last time I knew, that was low for 7 dpo. I think my doctor doesn't know what the heck is going on. I guess I just need to suck it up and wait until August 13th for my FS appointment. Grrr....it is so far away ](*,)

HI Courtney...

How are u hun....!!!I know its terrible when u knw u havent ovulated..:nope:...no tww...no hpts...feels so bad... I think im having an anovulatory cycle too..cos i remember u got a positive opk too and dint ovulate.So i shouldnt go by my opks. I have a question though.What testing do they do for ovulation.I have to ask for that.I think im shooting blanks.:wacko:.Can u post ur chart...we can take a look at it...i knw uve been temping regularly

Red....Congrats on ovulation:happydance::happydance::happydance:...wow..isnt that a relief.

General question to all u girls...since its understood that with pcos its no ovulation/irregular/late...did any of u do the Cd 3 and 21 days tests.

Red.....btw i think our charts looks remarkably the same...:winkwink:

Are u stalking me:haha::haha::haha::haha:.

I really dont understand the 2dpo dip..thats one of the reasons i think my chart is anovulatory.wish i did more regular charting.Also no ewcm.Just watery,then creamy,pasty...WTH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->