PCOS Club!

as this is the first time temping I am not sure I just know my cycle at least since dec has been exactly 26 days.. even if it starts as spotting it always starts 26 days... the ladies in the clomid club some of them said it makes your cycle longer but some said theirs was shorter so who knows

Hey camishantel- your chart looks promising have you tested yet. I looks like you had an implantation dip but I am confused because it looks like you O'ed on cycle day 9 and then on the 16 I think thats when ff said you o'ed. yeah now I am dum founded. LOL. temping is confusing I am not sure I fully understand it LOL.

Cami- If you truly think that it is a possibility that you O'd on CD9, then have you taken a test? If you O'd on CD9, then a test would be reliable right now. Unless you truly didn't need the Clomid, I am pretty sure you didn't ovulate until CD17.

I don't think I o'd till later either as my boobs have just become sore in the last week and I had some pain on cd 17 I think the 9th might have taken temp to early and just not realized it as I was on vacation and some days my temp was taken a little later or earlier because my alarm was not set :dohh:

Oh that explans it. Well you are almost at test day then I have seen some ladies get there BFP on 8dpo which is amazing to me.

yes but last night I was silly and went to the dollar store and got this cheapie test... went home found out had to pee in a cup and then drop the urine on it with this weird dropper... well remember was only 8dpo and was at night... so after I did all this and was waiting read the box and in tiny print read "99% ACCURATE FOR NORMAL PREGNANCY HORMONE LEVELS AT THE DAY AFTER MISSED PERIOD" :rofl: I couldn't help but laugh at myself... :dohh: of course it was going to be negative.. I normally don't test positive till late anyway without a blood test

evening all. first day of my great conception diet. i have been quietly sticking my head in the sand re: my weight. It's such a defininng factor in pcos that I just can't ignore it any more! I am going to get my bmi back under 30 before I start on my next batch of clomid. Ideally I am going to lose 2 stone but I have to lose at least 17lbs. One of my mates at work has pcos and was TTC for over a year. She lost 3 stone and fell pregnant naturally - she's just had a baby girl. I have admitted defeat now and I feel a bit like an addict fessing up!!!

hey Dragonmommy I know what you mean I had to do the same. I am now in the diet mode LOL. I have been doing good so far although this week I seem to have hit a platue as I have lost only one pound .

ah but still in the right direction RR! Keep it up, youre doing really well! x

hello ladies... so accoring to the way my chart is I could have o'd on cd 9 or cd16 which is what ff says... can someone look at my chart and tell me what you think... this is my first time charting and I think it is stressing me more than when I don't temp... I am supposed to start tomorrow if I am still staying at my normal 26 day cycle... however I started clomid this month which apparently can make your cycle a little longer..

Because you are on Clomid, you should ovulate 5 to 10 days after your last pill. This would mean that you did not ovulate on the 9th, due to the fact that it was only 2 days after you last Clomid pill. From what I can see, it looks like you definitely ovulated on CD17, which is exactly 10 days after your last Clomid pill. Congrats on O :hugs:

I am just curious. Who told you that Clomid can make your cycle longer? I have never heard of this, nor experienced it. Also, what is your luteal phase usually like? How long is it usually?

Courtney what do you mean unless I didn't need the clomid... would that have made me o sooner or something?? sorry just a little confused

Cami- If you truly think that it is a possibility that you O'd on CD9, then have you taken a test? If you O'd on CD9, then a test would be reliable right now. Unless you truly didn't need the Clomid, I am pretty sure you didn't ovulate until CD17.

sorry meant to quote this reply

Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight when I said it and I suppose it could be a bit confusing. I was thinking that if you ovulated on CD9, that would mean that you didn't need the Clomid because people don't normally ovulate 2 days after their last pill. So if you ovulated on CD9, that would mean you didn't need the Clomid because it wouldn't have been the Clomid that would have made you ovulate that day. But you can't ovulate twice in one cycle...especially with how far apart your possible O dates would be. So all in all, we can pretty much conclude that you O'd on CD17 and disregard the whole CD9 thing lol.

So congrats! You only have 5 more days until you are 14dpo and can start testing :hugs: FX'd you get your BFP

Ok ladies, so the good Lord has decided to bless me and take away my stress and heartache for this cycle. Earlier today I was at rock bottom and just a few hours ago, I had a wonderful surprise after using the restroom. I never thought I would be so happy to see :witch:, but today I am. I guess this last cycle was not it, but hopefully this next one will be.

I'm back to my happy old self now :thumbup:

Ok ladies, so the good Lord has decided to bless me and take away my stress and heartache for this cycle. Earlier today I was at rock bottom and just a few hours ago, I had a wonderful surprise after using the restroom. I never thought I would be so happy to see :witch:, but today I am. I guess this last cycle was not it, but hopefully this next one will be.

I'm back to my happy old self now :thumbup:

Hi hun...that is such great news...AF on a regular basis is a blessing...I know this one wonderful lady...check out this thread...
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/347190-2-after-15-months-ttc.html

Its just a matter of time hun...i wish i could believe that myself..when trying for the first its always seem so hopeless that ive been so depressed too.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My prayers are with u!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: for this month.FX'd!!!

Red- Dragon mummy...Same here...weight loss is such a struggle...i have my diet for whole 2 weeks and havent lost a pound..How bad is that!!!I want to lose some.

Cami- Quaver...whenre u girls testing...GL!!!!!

Hey girls I am confused: since friday I have been useing a different brand of OPKing I ran out of other ones. Well since friday I was getting light test lines and then on Saturdays test I got a postive and then for todays test I got a complete negative there isn't even a second line at all. What is with that if I O'ed when ff said I did. And I had another dip in my chart today as well but I only got three hours of sleep last night. Please Help me figure this out I am really lost.

jwelme_ I don't know if my dip today is implantation then I don't want to test till like wedensday... however I posted a store earlier about my mix up with a cheapie last night :rofl: very funny... still no sign of AF not even very light pink which I normally have by now on my day to start so fx'd.. am still have twinges but not like AF so who knows.. if I don't get the ugly witch I might test tuesday

or if my temp goes back up tomorrow and AF still hasn't shown I might test tomorrow but that would be at 10dpo so don't know yet

good luck on testing camishantel. I hope every thing works out for you.

Hi Red...just a suggestion..y dont u mark the positive opk for sat and then wait for 3 more days...ff will identify the correct date...Ive heard lots of ladies say 3 hrs will do, so maybe that is not a reason.

I know this wait is difficult, im going mad and OH is annoyed at the amount of time im spending on bnb rather than study.,but a girl has her worries...ovulation,tww,hpts...:hugs::hugs::hugs:.So the question is can u wait???:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->