PCOS Club!

jwelme_ I don't know if my dip today is implantation then I don't want to test till like wedensday... however I posted a store earlier about my mix up with a cheapie last night :rofl: very funny... still no sign of AF not even very light pink which I normally have by now on my day to start so fx'd.. am still have twinges but not like AF so who knows.. if I don't get the ugly witch I might test tuesday

Gl!!! :thumbup: testing:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jewlmel I am about to go mad. I am very impatient when it come to something I want to know the answers to LOL. Which is probably the reason i do great in school cause I am motivated to find the answer to what ever. I will try to see if I can post it and see what happens.

There you go is says the same so now I feel a lot better may be just the remains of my LH in my system coming out. What you think. Hey I never ask what are you study to be. I am going for my BSN. I start in August.

Hey Red...i really wish i had a better idea abt charting and hormones but until last month no clue:wacko:..and im just figurin it out:winkwink:

Patience is so hard while ttc.:nope:Btw i study for cpa...im an acctg grad.I just wanna be pg ,so everyday motivation is so hard:dohh:.how do u stay motivated.

Jewl, Hunny I have no idea I know I do medation and have peep talks to my self :rofl:, I did taxes last year and I hated it. But that is cool that you are taking cpa classes with out you were would go to get are taxes done. Have any idea's what area you are going to work in. I plan on being a nurse practioner when I get done. I am nervous about it and excited all at the same time. Well I guess we will fiqure things out as we go along I just wish I would have waited to start temping but now I feel guilty if I don't do it. :wine: here is to figuring out PCOS.

Seriously, i have been pestering Oh for a glass of margarita.He wont give me one cos gotta study:growlmad:.Hoping to finish these damn exams and then booze if AF turns up:winkwink:.

U knw nurses make good money even more than engineers:thumbup:.When are u finishing it.I bet it will take ur mind off ttc.You can focus on full time school,classes,studies etc.Taxes are fun .I actually work in Audit which i enjoy and hopefully after the cpa, specialize in it.

Cheers hun!!!! I just cant meditate/focus on anything other than bnb and googling my symptoms.Im glad im not the only one.Does ur Oh fuss too.Mine is actually making fun of my time on bnb:dohh:

Jewl, they must be related or something my Oh does the same thing. I will finish school in the year 2013. I am good at school casue I feel like I get answers to my questions there LOL I have not figured it out yet but I tend to do both research and do school and work full time. I am actuallly taking six classes this fall and I can't wait and the job I do now is scuerity work and I can study for eight hours while at work. I am hook on bnb to I actually have with draws when I am not on here LMAO.

Seriously Men:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Wow..thats great...U r amazing...managing work and study,i cant do that.im actually staying away from work cos its so stressful and hoping that de-stressing will help ttc. Im at the point where i just hate studies.All i want to do is curl up,go to sleep and wake up when AF is due,bet u feel the same way too...so stressful...:shrug:

Hopefully we get the BFPs.hun..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you get it to would that not be great to get it are first cycle of soy iso. And yes with the stress of temping and not knowing it drivers my crazy. I just want to scream and pull my hair out. Men don't understand cause they don't have to go through what we do.

Courtney - fab news on your af :happydance: Im about to hit CD 100 with no luck :cry: But in Europe they think it's no longer necessary to have af every 3 months to help prevent cancer so they won't give me anything to kickstart a cycle :growlmad:
Sounds like a few of you laides have ovulated and are now in the 2ww! Good Luck!!! :flower:

Im also a chartered accountant and used to work in Audit!! It was great fun! But we used to travel 70% of the time and since I got married it wasn't really an option so I just work in Finance now. I still remember the studying days with a vengeance :haha: It was so, so tough!! Good Luck to you all ladies :thumbup:

I have my gyni appointment on Thursday and Im freaking out he won't put me on Clomid for some reason and it'll be another 3 months wait until my next appointment :cry:

Hey Maria and R&G its been awhile since we heard from you ladies. I hope all is well. Maria good luck with you appointment I have one coming up to teh 20th of August hopeful I get my BFP before I see my doctor that would be great.

Redrose - when are you planning to test? Are you feeling any different this cycle? Good Luck!

I also hope you get the BFP before the appointment :winkwink:

Someone I know from another forum got her BFP a couple of days before the first IVF appointment :happydance:

Maria that would be nice but I am not sure i am stressing about my temps at the moment cause I am not sure what is going on. I will test on August 4th if I can hold out that long.HAHAHAHA

Girls, I was just curious...how should I count my AF days? I was told to count the first day of spotting as CD1. And so, I normally don't count day one until I see spotting on the TP, but this cycle I am checking cm and so I think I have caught my period earlier than I normally would. I had some spotting yesterday on the TP, but then nothing today :shrug: And this is going to be TMI, but when I checked my cm today, there was definitely bright red blood...not a whole lot, but my cm was stretchy and bloody.

I plan to take soy this cycle and I want to do it on CD3-7, but I don't want to start taking it tomorrow if it is only actually CD2 or something. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take it sooner, but I took all of my Clomid on CD5-9 and I don't want to confuse my body too much.

Gosh, why am I so complicated? :wacko:

ARG!! Do any of you girls get cramps so horrible you sometimes need to "sleep them off"? I have cramps so bad, and yet, no definite sign of :witch: I hate :af: But I know once she gets here, I bleed so heavy. I worry sometimes that it can't be normal. Grr :af: is horrible to me!

Well I would wait until she is in full mode then start counting from there. I think you caught it earlier by checking cm. I hate AF to and I have had some horrible cramps today and I am so tired to day not sure what is going on with me today.

my dr told me to count my first day of spotting on the tp as cd 1 for my clomid... but that was spotting enough to be visible on tp

:winkwink:
Courtney - fab news on your af :happydance: Im about to hit CD 100 with no luck :cry: But in Europe they think it's no longer necessary to have af every 3 months to help prevent cancer so they won't give me anything to kickstart a cycle :growlmad:
Sounds like a few of you laides have ovulated and are now in the 2ww! Good Luck!!! :flower:

Im also a chartered accountant and used to work in Audit!! It was great fun! But we used to travel 70% of the time and since I got married it wasn't really an option so I just work in Finance now. I still remember the studying days with a vengeance :haha: It was so, so tough!! Good Luck to you all ladies :thumbup:

I have my gyni appointment on Thursday and Im freaking out he won't put me on Clomid for some reason and it'll be another 3 months wait until my next appointment :cry:

Hey thats good to know...so u think pcos is some audit related disease:winkwink:. Hw abt parsley tea for bringing on AF...works for some???

my dr told me to count my first day of spotting on the tp as cd 1 for my clomid... but that was spotting enough to be visible on tp

Well I had enough spotting today that it showed up brown on my pantyliner. My cm started off pretty redish-pink earlier today, but has tapered off to brown. And earlier today it was very stretchy (almost seemed a mix of watery and EWCM), but it was redish-pink. Now it is slightly stretchy and brown. Gah :dohh: I am so confused on this cycle. Stupid cm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->