PCOS Club!

Thank you so much for your help. I feel like I am in limbo. Officially I'm still diagnosed with PCOS and that is what I have believe I have had for the last 2-3 years. This fluctuation on whether it was or not really threw me for a loop! I've set my mind that if AF doesn't arrive before the 1st of Sept I will test again. :)

Oooh! Good luck! I hope it is out of your system and you get a BFP!!! Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way!

Okay girls I need some advise. I posted earlier today about what my DH doctor him to go get. Has any of your DH doctors said anything about it before. I am a little worried about it. They come in different ranges. I am stuck not sure which one to tell him to get.

Sorry, all I know to do to help guys with their little swimmers is to take vitamins, don't drink and keep 'em cool. Seems weird that the doc recommended that with him being checked out and coming back fine.

yeah that is what I said to but he said with me having PCOS it was more about me then him and it would help are chance by like 25%. So I am game I just don't know which one to get him.

Rose-thats odd, I havent heard of that before. :shrug:

Courtney- Thank you for posting that about what your FS said about O pains. I was scouring the internet for that info but never found it! I had pains yesterday (rare for me) and a pos opk today so I was confused!

Jennie- I guess some of us are mysteries! I havent been diagnosed with PCOS, but I have a weird hormone profile with high DHEA and testosterone, so my doc put me on metformin to help lower it. Hopefully it will work! I say if it worked before, keep it up!

Hello ladies, just signed on to this site, so i am lurking and reading for now. I was DX with PCOS over 10 yrs ago and not preventing and TTC about 5 1/2 yrs now, so hoping for some positivity and support and hoping to be supportive as well. I recently started seriously (not to serious) in TTC again recently with weight loss, charting, clomid, opks, pre-seed, PRAYING, etc, so hoping i get the BFP soon! GL to all of you and Baby Dust/Stickies to you all.

Hello ladies, just signed on to this site, so i am lurking and reading for now. I was DX with PCOS over 10 yrs ago and not preventing and TTC about 5 1/2 yrs now, so hoping for some positivity and support and hoping to be supportive as well. I recently started seriously (not to serious) in TTC again recently with weight loss, charting, clomid, opks, pre-seed, PRAYING, etc, so hoping i get the BFP soon! GL to all of you and Baby Dust/Stickies to you all.
Hi and welcome:hi:
How is your cycles?

Quaver! You O'd and you BD'd on O day :happydance: FX'd that you got that eggy and will be sharing a BFP with all of us soon :flower:

I see that you have been having cramps. I was having them too and I wanted to know what yours felt like? Do they feel like AF cramps, or are they just a dull ache? Or, are they in between like mine. Sometimes they felt so strong that they were like AF cramps...but most of the time they were dull aches. I had mine CD4 a little bit and CD5 (yesterday) a lot. I'm not looking at them as anything specific, but I am noticing them. I do not recall feeling them any other time after O, but who knows :shrug: I wonder if the hcg shot has anything to do with it? Or maybe I really did have a stronger O?

Quaver! You O'd and you BD'd on O day :happydance: FX'd that you got that eggy and will be sharing a BFP with all of us soon :flower:
:yipee: (hope it wasn't too late...)
I see that you have been having cramps. I was having them too and I wanted to know what yours felt like? Do they feel like AF cramps, or are they just a dull ache? Or, are they in between like mine. Sometimes they felt so strong that they were like AF cramps...but most of the time they were dull aches. I had mine CD4 a little bit and CD5 (yesterday) a lot. I'm not looking at them as anything specific, but I am noticing them. I do not recall feeling them any other time after O, but who knows :shrug: I wonder if the hcg shot has anything to do with it? Or maybe I really did have a stronger O?
Mine is like ov pain, and I usually have them after ov:dohh:
Also, I may have had stomach bug with diarrhoea and all:blush:

Courtney - I have a question - so if one is not pregnant and progesterone starts to decline aftre CD7 does it mean BBT will go down as well?
Wishing you a great result for Monday :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new members :flower:

Nothing new to report from me. No new symptoms. Im busy this whole weekend - and then it's the blood test on Tuesday :happydance:

Maria- Good luck on the blood test for tuesday. I think once your levels have bottomed out thats when your temps start to decline but I am not a 100% sure on it.

hey ladies. gonna take my first dose of clomid tomorrow night!! fingers crossed for ovulation and for a bfp!!

Born-GL and I hope your side effects are minimal.

Maria-As far as I know, yes, it does start to decline, but not very dramatically. There are instances, however, that can cause your temp to go down too...like an estrogen spike. I don't know the exact science of it all, but I understand the basics. If you look at most other people's charts, you will notice that there is a distinctive drop just before they start their period. This is from the corpus luteum dying completely and no longer releasing any progesterone and a spike in estrogen.

Born- GL on the clomid. I start mine next cycle if I don't get pg on this one.

thanks ladies!! i've got a good feeling...for once =)
i think this is just the help i needed!!

Well ladies, I will not be having my 7dpo bloods drawn :nope: The hospital never received the order from my doctors office :growlmad:

Good news is that I know I ovulated, bad news is I have no idea if my progesterone will be high enough.

Also, I took a test this morning to see if the trigger shot was out of my system and it is :happydance: So now I wait....

born - best of luck! This was my first cycle on Clomid and Im about to have a blood test on Tuesday to see if it worked. But based on OPKs and my chart I did ovulate :happydance:

Courtney - I think Im out already :cry: My nipples are as sore any more. They still hurt pretty bad but before I was in agony if I just touched them accidently. No I can even squeeze a tiny bit before Im in agony. So Im guessing progesterone started to go down already :cry:

Oh well - I always said Id be happy if Clomid just made me ovulate :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->