PCOS Club!

I don't know what to say Maria. I have never been pregnant in the 3 years that I have been trying and I only recall one other time that I had sore nipples like I have now. I remember that I had sore nipples for a few days and then BAM no more soreness. So I don't really see it as a pregnancy symptom since I had it before without a BFP. It could just be that you haven't O'd in such a long time that you are extra sensitive to the progesterone and are now adjusting to it. I would just say keep your head up high and pray that you are not out. My fingers are crossed that this is your month, love. :hugs:

Maria it is way to early for you to say you are out this time. Not all women get sore bbs for pregnancy. Some women go the whole pregnancy with no symptoms at all. Just stay postive and keep your chin up hun.

MARIA GOOD LUCK ON THE BLOOD TEST KEEP YOUR HOPES UP DONT LOSE FAITH!

I AM NOW IN MY 1st MONTH OF METFORMIN AND SO FAR I HAVE OVULATED FINALLY SO NOW ITS JUST THE WAITING GAME...

how much met. were u on ? i think im going to up mine again 2morrow so hopefully i get my own cycle again this month like last month. but i had stopped it for a few days and im now working myself back up...... also what kind r u on the reg. or ER?

how much met. were u on ? i think im going to up mine again 2morrow so hopefully i get my own cycle again this month like last month. but i had stopped it for a few days and im now working myself back up...... also what kind r u on the reg. or ER?

Hi hun, I am on 1,500 MG a day ( 3 pills a day). This is my 3rd week on met and so far ive been feeling better than before. I used to feel very tired in the mornings and even to apoint when my period didnt come for a year and a half. How many MG are you on? and which one are you taking. My bottle says METFORMING HCL. Im not sure if its the same thing as yours or not

well right now im only doing 500 mgs. i was at 1000mgs but i cant do the 3 for some reason it messes up my stomache waaay to much i did start a new cycle on my own but this time im not to sure of whats gonna happen

Well ladies, I will not be having my 7dpo bloods drawn :nope: The hospital never received the order from my doctors office :growlmad:

Good news is that I know I ovulated, bad news is I have no idea if my progesterone will be high enough.

Also, I took a test this morning to see if the trigger shot was out of my system and it is :happydance: So now I wait....
Sorry that your are not having the 7DPO bloods, but at least you ov'd!:happydance:
born - best of luck! This was my first cycle on Clomid and Im about to have a blood test on Tuesday to see if it worked. But based on OPKs and my chart I did ovulate :happydance:

Courtney - I think Im out already :cry: My nipples are as sore any more. They still hurt pretty bad but before I was in agony if I just touched them accidently. No I can even squeeze a tiny bit before Im in agony. So Im guessing progesterone started to go down already :cry:

Oh well - I always said Id be happy if Clomid just made me ovulate :winkwink:
You can't be out at 7DPO, it still hasn't implanted yet ie no symptoms are possible:flower:

get on the B6 to keep your progesterone up and lengthen your LP

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...n-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone-162.html

lots of ladies got their BFPs this way...using clomid and B6

get on the B6 to keep your progesterone up and lengthen your LP

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...n-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone-162.html

lots of ladies got their BFPs this way...using clomid and B6
I've been taking VitB50 complex for months now:flower:

Well ladies, I will not be having my 7dpo bloods drawn :nope: The hospital never received the order from my doctors office :growlmad:

Good news is that I know I ovulated, bad news is I have no idea if my progesterone will be high enough.

Also, I took a test this morning to see if the trigger shot was out of my system and it is :happydance: So now I wait....

Courtney, how did I miss this? I was about to log on to wish you good luck with the results today:cry:
What a shame! but say you get a BFP in a couple of days can you get a blood test then to see whether u need progesterone support?
My temp's gone up even more today. So I'm hoping it'll stay up tomorrow.

I know what you mean about it being too soon for me be out- but I've had such sore boobs and now they are less sore so I was getting worried. But high BBT is encouraging :thumbup:

Red-I'm on 1500mg a day of Metformin ER.

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

I'm roughly 5DPO (I'm guessing) today. It's been so long since I've had a 2ww I've forgotten how annoying and frustrating it can be!!! :wacko:

I'm hoping to get my blood results back in a few days to see if I actually did ovulate! Keeping my fingers crossed.

I know what you mean about it being too soon for me be out- but I've had such sore boobs and now they are less sore so I was getting worried. But high BBT is encouraging :thumbup:
Your chart is looking good:thumbup:
Some people (me) get sore boobs around the time of ovulation. And it ceases once the ov is over. Perhaps you are one of those? I never noticed these things until I started ttc:haha:

Courtney, how did I miss this? I was about to log on to wish you good luck with the results today:cry:
What a shame! but say you get a BFP in a couple of days can you get a blood test then to see whether u need progesterone support?
My temp's gone up even more today. So I'm hoping it'll stay up tomorrow.

Red-I'm on 1500mg a day of Metformin ER.

I could, but they say that once you get a BFP, it is usually too late to help if you are going to miscarry early.

But I am not too worried that it is too low this time since my temp went up even more this morning. You can't see this rise because I took away my chart. I did this because I didn't want to confuse people who looked at it. My chart is super crazy looking since I had the shot and had to override FF with my O day and covererline. But needless to say, I definitely can see my temp still rising :thumbup:

So I cannot stand to look at my own chart anymore! Every time I look at it, I think "you didn't ovulated then...your chart clearly shows you ovulated later". I keep second guessing if the shot really worked how it was supposed to and released the eggs by 2 days later. My temps did not go up significantly until 5dpo. During that time, I had a lot of cramping. Now my temps have gone up and stayed up and I worry that the shot did not work and I O'd then. If I did, I am screwed because DH and I had not BD'd for 4 days :blush:

I know I should just relax and wait it out since the FS said not to use BBT anymore, but I can't :dohh: I can't resist taking my temp to see if it is up.

If I O'd when the shot should have made me, then I only have a few more days left. But if I didn't, then I have longer than a week to wait until AF starts so I can try again! GRRR....

Sorry for the vent ladies...I guess I needed it :blush:

Oh Courtney-I know exactly what you mean :hugs:

I keep questioning every day of the cycle too... When do you plan to test?

Quaver-it's amazing how much new stuff you learn about your body once you start ttc

Lady-great news on ovulation :happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join?
Had my first appt with my fertility consultant this week following 18+ months of ttc! I have slightly irregular cycles but generally have one every 5 weeks, although I don't always ovulate!
The Dr told me I have mild pcos and am at the low end if the spectrum, so she told me not to worry about it and not start googling it etc and thinking I had some major condition (but of course the first thing I did was google it ha)

I wanted to ask tho, I've read that there is a link sometimes between pcos and insulin! The thing is I very often suffer from low blood sugar, I get the shakes, sweats, lack of concentration etc and am now wondering if it's because of pcos?

I ovulated this month and the 2 days up to ov it was particularly bad, I was almost passing out and had to rely on dextrose tablets and coke!

Does this sound possible? For info my bmi is 23 and I have been prescribed clomid starting on my next cycle!

Thanx for reading! xx

Oh Courtney-I know exactly what you mean :hugs:

I keep questioning every day of the cycle too... When do you plan to test?

Quaver-it's amazing how much new stuff you learn about your body once you start ttc

Lady-great news on ovulation :happydance:

I'm not sure when I will test. Of course the sooner for me the better :haha: but I don't want to go through the heartbreak of multiple negative tests. I wonder when you ladies think I should start testing?

I know that it is possible to get a positive 3 to 4 days after implantation, and I did have a dip below my coverline 4dpo. I also had cramps that day and the next; which could have been implantation cramps. I have read that implantation is possible as early as 3dpo, but I wonder if I could be so lucky :shrug:. If I was, then I would be 4 days past implantation tomorrow :-k Hmm...

Oh look at me! Here I go with the analyzing everything :haha:

Courtney, I plan to test from 9DPO - and that's tomorrow for you!!!!! Exciting!!!!

Lady great news on the O.

Quaver- It is werid and amazing of all the new stuff you learn when you actually listen to your body.

smiley- Welcome I will be joinng you on clomid then. I start mine next cycle as well. And yes PCOS can cause low blood sugar levels as well. With lots of other things to.

Corutney- I feel your pain girl. I am still waiting O. I hope it comes soon. I am already on day 16 and still no sign of O. If I were you I would take my first test at like at 10DPO if neg then I would wait it out until Af is due so you don't waste to much money. That is if you can keep from testing.

hey ladies i have a quick question for u all...in case u havnt seen my other thread about EPO. do any of you take it or have taken it before? if so what were your results,how much were u taking and all that good stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->