PCOS Club!

Hello Aubrie Welcome to BNB. This is a great support system. Have you tried any natrual supplements before going on clomid. I took Soy Iso this cycle and I actullay O'ed on my own :happydance:. I also take EPO, and a prenatal vitamin.

I havent been here in forever (or it feels like forever)......Kinda was taking a mental TTC break and starting a new job.

Any good news around here lately?

Hey Redrose! Congrats on your O!! I havent really tried any other supplements or anything. I was taking progesterone for a while, but I do ovulate on my own usually. It's just that sometimes my cycles are 22 days and some are 40, so I'm not too sure what the verdict will be. I had a polypectomy done the beginning of May I had a huge polyp completely blocking my uterine cavity (gross). so I think the doctor wanted to wait until my uterus is fully healed / to see if I would conceive naturally before making any decisions on what our next step will be! How does the Soy ISO work?

How does the Soy ISO work?
It works in a similar way as Clomid, you take it in the beginning of your cycle, and it increases estrogen (by tricking the brain into thinking estrogen is low), which should trigger ovulation.

Most people take about 100mg/night on CD3-7:flower:

Hey NGR it has been awhile since you have been on. No good news lately. Well no :bfp:'s but we have had plenty of Ovulation around here.

well i think im in the 2ww now, not tooo sure but i think i did O 2 days ago and of coarse didnt bd that night but did the night before and after. now watch me not actually O untill next week like my body is playing games on me or i never actually O. i guess we will c in about 2 weeks now

SMA- YAY :happydance: I feel you though are you temping. I hope my temp goes up again tom. WE are in the tww together. I am 3dpo today.

no im not temping because im not on that great of a schedual,dont sleep that great and the temp changes ALOT in my house so i think if nothing happens this time i will be temping next when its a little cooler in the house

that would be sooo cool if we caught this cycle and are only a few days apart

Hey NGR it has been awhile since you have been on. No good news lately. Well no :bfp:'s but we have had plenty of Ovulation around here.

Well Ovulation is a step in the right direction....since it doesnt happen for many of us:thumbup:

NGR - great to see you back on here :thumbup:

As Red mentioned quite a few ovulations on here and Im one of them!! First round of 50mg Clomid worked :happydance: No BFP though...Also, I think that acupuncture helped me with Clomid!!!

Best of luck for your new job!

I haven't seen Lady for a while on here and Im sure she was going to test over the weekend. So may be there is a BFP after all.

My temp dipped today for the 3d day so am waiting for af tomorrow I think.

Good luck to all those who are about to ovulate or just entered the 3WW - the waiting game is a torcher!!!! :dohh:

I didn't ov on Clomid this cycle, unless you count oving on CD22 normal?
My temps dropped too, so should start spotting any moment now to be followed by AF tomorrow:blush:

I'm taking double the dosage (100mg) from the next cycle, so fingers crossed it'll work this time round:flower:

Quaver, I only ov'ed 3 days earler than you and consider that normal!

Ill be sticking to the 50mg Clomid as Im scared to raise it....because I don't get scans Im worried it'll overstimulate my ovaries and I won't notice...

We should be cycle buddies then :happydance:

I had a teeny-weeny bit of spotting so I think af will be here in full swing tomorrow :cry:

Oh well, I was prepared for it for a couple of days now. There are a few positives though - Clomid worked first cycle, I had a perfect 14 day luteal phase and my progesterone was nice and high. Upwards and Onwards from here!

I really hope Clomid works next cycle too. We are going to California and it would be lovely to come back with a baby :winkwink:

NGR- you are right O ing is going in the right direction. GL with your new job.

Maria- There is always next cycle at least statsics states it takes three times on clomid to get a postive reslute so maybe you will get yours soon. I hope you enjoy CA I lived out there for a year when OH is in the marines. It was fun lots of stuff to do.

Quaver- I would count CD22 as a good day. There is no law stating that you have to O on CD 14 with clomid. I think it is just the idea to make you O so that was good news.And by looking at your chart I would say AF is on her way but there is always next cycle.

Good morning ladies! I'm a little confused today. I had been spoting (old blood mostly) since Friday and when I woke up today, it had stopped. I usually dont spot between periods. Maybe implantation bleeding? It would have to be a miracle I think because DH and I didnt really try this month (maybe 1 time all month). I get + OPK super early on cycle day 6, and I think we tried once on cycle day 3. I'm not even sure how accurate the tests are with PCOS and I've read a ton of conflicting info on it so :shrug: we will see I guess. My period should come anytime between last Friday and September 17.

DH and I also had the conversation yesterday about getting his little sperms tested. I'm not sure what Dr to talk to about that yet though.

I hope you all have a great day!!

:hugs:

maria- where r u going to in cali? every1 from out of state thinks cali is soooo nice but really when u live here its really not. yes there r some very nice areas just like anywhere else but there are more crapy areas

hi ladies i have PCOS...diagnoised with it since i was 15. i was hoping i could join this thread! my periods have actually become regular and have been for about 5 months now! i did OPK's and got a positive from those so i was excited! Still nothing we have been trying officially for about 4 months...Give or take...kind of a if it happens it happens but in that time we are trying this to help it happen...l0l..confusing i know...we have tried royal jelly and conceive plus so hoping for good news...my AF is due wed. so we will see...

sma - only just noticed you are from california!!! We are going to San Fran, Pismo bay (not sure about sp), Napa and then driving to Vegas.

Ive seen some photos and it all looks amazing! Beautiful nature and I must admit Im looking forward to the shopping :winkwink:

Ashley, welcome to the club! Great news your periods regulated themselves! Hopefully a BFP will follow shortly!!

Welcome Ashely- Gl to you I hope you get your BFP soon maybe this cycle. That would give us some luck.

Aubrie- I would ask your OBGYN doctor about a referal to a urologiest. They are the ones that check out the men. Or you can call one your self.

Sma- I argee about all the crapy areas in cali. There are also a lot of creepy areas as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->