PCOS Club!

maria- thank you...i know i was excited but yet it was so weird...l0l

redrose-thank you so much...i would love to get the BFP and give the luck to yall!

redrose - thanks!! We will start looking for one in our area!You never know, it could be both of us and it is better to be asafe than sorry!

Ashley - Welcome!! :hi:

maria- those places r nice i like it by the ocean the majorty of the areas.ive only drove throuh san fran and never been to pismo were supposed to go this month but dont know if that will happen, vegas is so much fun just take some comfy shoes to walk in....

I am so heartbroken I cannot begin to explain.

Last night for some reason, when I got home from work, I used one of my clearblue ovulation sticks and to my shock and excitement I got a smiley face, three years I have waited for one, due to having PCOS and weight issues. It was a complete shock as I am on day 27 of a 31/32 day cycle.

I was so excited I was like a kid at Christmas and when I showed hubby his response was "we better go down stairs and talk about it" being crushed wasn't the word for it So down stairs we went and spoke about it and he completely changed he said that now wasn't the right time coz of money issues and me not having a perm job, totally contradicting himself from when he said if it happens, it happens and we will deal with it. I was rally honest with him and said that I don't know if I could let this opportunity go and I don't know how I will act/cope afterwards.

I can see his side of it but my heart was telling me not to let this opportunity go as I don't know if and when it would happen again. I felt like screaming at him, " what the hell have I been doing for the last three years, I have pumped myself full of drugs, starved myself and for what........."

This morning I can't even look at him. I don't know how this is going to end, I really don't want this is spilt us up but I don’t think I will be able to get over his reaction and what he said afterwards.

Sorry for venting but I didn't know who else to talk to

OH R&G hun I am so sorry. My husband did the same thang not long ago. All I can say is men are crazy one min and fine the next WTH. I just told him that it would matter if I had a perm job or not cause once baby is here then I wouldn't be working anyways so why are you stressing about it now. Maybe try that approach with him. I am not sure how long your doctors make you take off work over there where you are at but here in the US we can't work for a min of six weeks most docts want longer than that. So that would give you plenty of time to find a perm job. GL hun

Thanks Rednose, I think he is getting cold feet, when I showed him the stick his reaction spoken volumes. He didnt even want to try to :sex: if anything he stayed away from me.

I am so gutted, I feel so lost and disapointed with him that I don't know if I can move on from this.:nope:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: R&G. Maybe he's just having a bit of cold feet and he'll come around again to the idea soon?

Honey, we are all here for you. Really hoping you can talk through this with hubby.

Did he mention whether he wants kids at all? ever? did he tell you when? Is he still very young?

This must be the most awful thing to happen and my heart goes out to you!!

Sorry ladies, I haven't been on over the weekend (it was a long weekend in the states!). I tested on 10 DPO and 12 DPO and both were BFNs :cry:. I'll probably test tomorrow on 14 DPO and the day AF is due but right now it feels like AF is on her way!

Oh, Lady - I thought you were keeping quiet because you got a BFP...:hugs:

Sorry if af arrives.

As you see Im on CD1 today, starting round 2 of Clomid tomorrow.

I have to admit Im disappointed i didn't get pg, BUT Clomid worked first cycle so Im forever greatful for that!!

When is af due for you?

Maria--AF is due tomorrow.

I may already be out this upcoming cycle because DH has a work trip to Italy right smack in the middle of the fertile window. I guess I have to talk to my doctor about what to do if it is that way. I guess I could keep taking it and then keep better track of BBT?

On a happier note, DH and I decided to take a very quick trip to England at the end of the month to visit his parents! I'm excited to get out of the house (and the country!) as we haven't had a proper little holiday since April :happydance:

Honey, we are all here for you. Really hoping you can talk through this with hubby.

Did he mention whether he wants kids at all? ever? did he tell you when? Is he still very young?

This must be the most awful thing to happen and my heart goes out to you!!

Thank you, I hope so too as I would hate to split up with hubby because of this.

He has said he wants kids and he wants to be a youngish dad so he can play/keep up with them but he wants to be able to support them and not struggle with debt and money

Good morning ladies. I got a bfn this morning :cry: I'm not too sure how many dpo I am though, either 21 or 14 since I got what I considered 2 positive opk's this cycle. I'll test again on the 17th like I originally was going to anyway, hopefully with different results /pray

R&G - I can't even begin to imagine all the emotions that you are feeling right now, and I am so sorry that you have to feel them. My DH did the same thing at one point but did end up coming around. He is very logical and it took several months of talking to friends and coworkers with children to learn that it is *never* a good time to kids. Theres always going to be something. Also, like Redrose said - youd have to take time off to have a baby anyway. Oh I really hope he comes around soon!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to put a downer on this thread ladies. I will speak to him tonight and see what happens

Thanks everyone

I got my bfn yesterday (again-- officially 2 yrs ttc now), and today I feel like I have af even though it's only day 29 and I never get a cycle less than 30 :( So disappointed again. I thought I ovulated early, but I didn't get all of the normal ov signs so maybe didn't ov at all. And we hit all the right days this month. Thinking of asking my dr. to try clomid, but am worried because I already don't get much cm. I've also heard that clomid makes periods lighter because it thins the uterine lining? I have extremely light periods already... Anyone with advice or experience?

R&G- im so sorry. i know how hard that can be...

im sorry no one is having luck...itll happen ladies....

stellargaze...idk much about it thinning...but i have heard it can cause less Cm...i havent taking it but have talk to alot of people who have and i would do a lube if you do do it...like preseed or conceive plus!

WOW ladies I go to school for a few hours and the world is falling apart WTF. Well anyways.
R&G- hunny you didn't bring down this tread if anything we can help as we have all been there done that got the T-shirt and don't want another one. Sorry for the phrase learning about them in creative writing.

Sorry to all that ladies that got those stupid BFN's one day we will wake up and get our much needed BFPS.

Lady- I hope you enjoy your vaction. I would love to go to italy that is our next stop after Ireland you can see in my sig.

Stella- yes clomid does thin out the utrus lining that is why we can only take it for five days so there is not so much harm done. GL on it but remember it can take up to three times before you get your BFP but not always.

Thanks girls, I'm sure if they let me I will give it a go.
I already use preseed. Started with it in June... will just keep at it.

Hello ladies,

I just thought I might add some thoughts to a few of your posts since I have been away.

Welcome to all the new girls :flower:

R&G- I am so sorry :hugs: I hope I never have to go through something like you are. We have been ttc for 3 years and so far, DH has been supportive the entire time. The only advice I can give you is that 1. it is NEVER a good time to have children 2. you will have 9 months to find a permanent job if you were to get pregnant 3. you will never know if this time is IT and you can't be expected to just throw away so many months of heartache, stress, money, and well being. If it isn't this time, then at least you tried! Try to explain to him how low our percentages of conceiving are. Good luck tonight hun :hugs:

Maria- I'm sorry about AF. But like you said, at least you ovulated on Clomid and you had a good luteal phase. We are on the right track and we just need to keep going full steam ahead :flower:

Lady- I am still holding out for you with that BFP. Until AF shows herself, I have hope :hugs:

Sma- Congrats on possible O :happydance: I can't wait for the 2ww to be over for you. I hope it flies by.

Aubrie- I'm sorry that you are so up in the air about when you O'd. One of the problems with ttc that we have as PCOS sufferers is that we should not use OPK's since our LH tends to be elevated. Now some of us can use them because our levels are not too elevated, but most of us cannot. From what you said about 2 positive OPK's this cycle, it sounds as if you are one of us who should not use them. I would suggest temping for the next few cycles to see if you actually ovulate. It sounds like you do not :nope: But the good thing is that Clomid can help you O and if you can get your Dr to prescribe it, great!

Stellar- I have heard that it can thin your lining but I have not had any issues with that myself. I have done 8 rounds of Clomid (working on 9 right now) over the past year and I have not had any issues with it. I was on 100mg of Clomid last cycle and they said my lining of 9mm at CD13 was phenomenal :happydance: I am now on 150mg and I will be having an ultrasound done on Sept. 15th which is CD13. I know it is far away, but I will be able to at least tell you how 50mg more affected my lining :shrug:

Wow Courtney that is great news. I hope that the higher dose works better or does what the doctor wants it to do. GL hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->