PCOS Club!

maria-when u come to cali u might wanna bring a bunch of different clothes. i dont know how the weather is where ure at but in cali its been changing from about 105 degrees to like today its only 60 something right now and that just a matter of 2 days its crazy right now.i would say make sure u bring a jacket if ure gonna be by the beaches and stuff its been pretty cold and overcast

Welcome to all the new ladies

Lady sorry about the :bfn:. I hope it turns in to a :bfp: soon.

Okay ladies I have a question;
I am only 6dpo today and I was having AF bad cramps but then they stopped and now I don't feel them as bad but they are starting up again. Do any of you ladies know what this could mean. I have never had this happen this early. Plus my temp went down a little today but it is still down. If AF on her way already. :cry:

im 2 days behind u and woke up with cramps today although i have cramps everyday these r different. im only 4dpo ( i think) plus i have 1 cup of tea and feel like my bladder is going to explode! i had one of the worst migrains last night to o i have been up pretty much all night and now feel like crap and like im going to get sick still from my migrain so im thinking my levels are changing i dont know what or y but ya

sma - thanks for the advice. We've been keeping an eye on the weather and it does seem like it will be cool in san Fran and on the coast. But Vegas is still over 100!

Sma and Red - they could easily be implantation cramps!! the temperature dip could also be that! hopefully it goes right back up tomorrow!

Lady - did you temp this cycle?

Sma and Red- I had cramps like you are describing last cycle too and I had hoped that they were implantation cramps. I got them starting at 3dpo and had them really bad on 5dpo and then they kind of tapered off with only a few really bad flare ups here and there. I was really hoping that they were implantation cramps, but then AF came. So that leaves the question of what they were :shrug: The only conclusions I could come up with was that they were post-O cramps or that the other follicles were making ruckus :dohh:

For your sake, I am really hoping that they are implantation cramps and that mine and Maria's were just flukes. GL gals :hugs:

i hope there implantation to but dont ever get my hopes up anymore. the difference between this cycle and last is that my left boob hurts kinda bad this time, last cycle was my nipples hurt for 2 weeks!

maria- ya vegas gets crazy weather too, we were out there the begining of last month and 1 day it was 110 the next day there were thunder warnings and was all cloudy and nasty

red- we can do this lol! only if there was anything more than bd we could do to make that little swimmer get up there and attach it self! lol. r u taking any prenantels or anything to help it out a little?
im taking prenantels and now have OH on mens 1 a day and vitamin c for both of us

im 2 days behind u and woke up with cramps today although i have cramps everyday these r different. im only 4dpo ( i think) plus i have 1 cup of tea and feel like my bladder is going to explode! i had one of the worst migrains last night to o i have been up pretty much all night and now feel like crap and like im going to get sick still from my migrain so im thinking my levels are changing i dont know what or y but ya

The bladder issues, migraines, and general feeling of crap can all be explained by your levels changing. When progesterone levels begin to rise, you will feel a number of things. You get migraines from the fluctuation of hormones and therefore tend to feel like crap. The bladder issues are explained by the fact that progesterone tends to make your body retain water, but eventually some has to be let out. So you begin to retain water once progesterone is produced and eventually your body gets so full that you start to release all the excess on a regular basis. Hence, all the visits to the restroom :haha: Also, one of the places that you retain water is in your breast and with them swelling with water, you are bound to feel pain from the stretching :cry: If you are pregnant, then these issues will most likely continue. However, if you are not, then they will begin to fade as the progesterone levels fade.

In addition, you may be wondering why some cycles you experience these issues and some you do not. I was told by my FS that symptoms will vary each cycle, but it all has to do with the level of O. If you have a good O, you will most likely experience side effects. If you have a bad O, but an O nonetheless, then you are less likely to have side effects, but still have a chance. A good O means a better follicle, which means higher progesterone. This is what I am told and so far I have not had reason to question my FS.

The bladder issues, migraines, and general feeling of crap can all be explained by your levels changing. When progesterone levels begin to rise, you will feel a number of things. You get migraines from the fluctuation of hormones and therefore tend to feel like crap. The bladder issues are explained by the fact that progesterone tends to make your body retain water, but eventually some has to be let out. So you begin to retain water once progesterone is produced and eventually your body gets so full that you start to release all the excess on a regular basis. Hence, all the visits to the restroom :haha: Also, one of the places that you retain water is in your breast and with them swelling with water, you are bound to feel pain from the stretching :cry: If you are pregnant, then these issues will most likely continue. However, if you are not, then they will begin to fade as the progesterone levels fade.

In addition, you may be wondering why some cycles you experience these issues and some you do not. I was told by my FS that symptoms will vary each cycle, but it all has to do with the level of O. If you have a good O, you will most likely experience side effects. If you have a bad O, but an O nonetheless, then you are less likely to have side effects, but still have a chance. A good O means a better follicle, which means higher progesterone. This is what I am told and so far I have not had reason to question my FS.

well that would all make alot of sence and i dont know if i want it to go away or not now....it would be nice to not have all this but at the same time if it means something good then i dont mind except the fact that were going camping this weekend with no bathrooms so i guess i will be finding alot of bushes to be peeing in all day lol

Hello ladies! It's been a few days! I'm now on CD28 and no AF. I had started spotting on Friday 9/3 (which was cd 23) but stopped yesterday afternoon. I had some cramps on and off throughout the weekend but have no spotting or cramps today. This is odd because I usually only start getting cramps 1 week before AF, which progressively get worse every day until AF, and I also never spot in between periods. I'm hoping it was implantation, but it also could be hormones and no actual ovulation. AGGHH! I'm trying so hard not to think about it too much because I still have (up to) another week before AF is late (silly inconsistant cycles).

I hope you all are having a good week so far!!

:hugs: and :dust:

well that would all make alot of sence and i dont know if i want it to go away or not now....it would be nice to not have all this but at the same time if it means something good then i dont mind except the fact that were going camping this weekend with no bathrooms so i guess i will be finding alot of bushes to be peeing in all day lol

lol, I can just see it :haha: I just hope there aren't any bears where you are going. I went camping a few months ago and my friends forgot to mention that there were bears in the area :wacko: To make a long story short, I got stuck in the outhouse for over an hour because there was a bear lurking outside of it when I went to walk back to my tent. It was so bad. My husband laughs about it to this day :blush:

One thing I learned when I have the urinary issue is to lean forward when I go. It helps by putting pressure on your bladder so you end up getting more out.

Let's just hope that the cramping and urinary urges are minimal :hugs:

lmao! o gosh thats too funny at least there were out houses where u went. were we r going is nothing but desert.....ure lucky if theres any bushes at all. so if theres any animals it would probly be a snake and bugs....oh this is going to suck and i will have to try out ure idea about leaning foward lol

hey ladies...well i was due for period today and nothing! im waiting till next week atleast to test...i dont want to get my hopes up from my PCOS...but yea symptoms still going on strong! i am getting SOOO hungry...which is weird for me cause i can go without eating...i mean i can have one meal a day and be good/or not eat at all...constipation is still here...BOOBs are so full and swollen...not hurting tho...blue veins on them! and peeing about every half to hour! which i could go hours without doing! bloated feeling still there and cramps and pressure feeling! queasy is there but only when i eat something! im afraid to test...i feel at times this is it...but then im like NAH...i thought i was going to start as i had cramps last night!! they were off and on!!!

sorry i havent been on! been busy how is everyone doing??

Well Thank you ladies for the engouragement. I am not sure what is going on. I have never had anything like this before. When they start hurting they start in my O area then move to my legs and stay in both areas. It sucks bad. But if it is good then i will live with it and not complain about it.

Sma- I hope you have fun on your camping trip.

Ashley- I sure hope it is good news for you.

Aubrie- It is sounding good for you hun. I hope it is a :bfp: When are you going to test next.

good morning!!
Not much has changed since yesterday. I've been pretty queasy since last night though. I woke up at 530am (somehow managed the worlds worst charlie horse in my sleep) pretty sick to my stomach at about 530am. I didnt get sick, but when I woke up at 7am for work, my tummy is still bothering me. I have a really sensitive stomach though so it really could be anything. I might have looking at a hamburger the wrong way or something! haha. I was going to test on the 17th (a week from this FRiday) because thats when AF would be the latest. I think that will be CD 37. I'll probably get impatient and test tomorrow or over the weekend too. AGgghhh! I'm trying not to drive myself crazy.

Ashley - good luck!!! *crosses fingers for you*

Aubrey and Ashley - best of luck! I really hope this is your cycle! We haven't had a BFP on here for a while so keeping everything crossed for you, girls :happydance:

Nothing new to report from me. CD3 and 2nd day of Clomid. I guess things won't get "interesting" until we are away and I won't be able to update then anyway :nope:

Ashley and Aubrie--I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its your BFP!!! It would be awesome to have a couple BFPs on this thread. As Maria said, it's been a while!

As for me, I went to the doctor's yesterday and had blood drawn for a beta test. I should find out this afternoon whether or not I am pregnant. AF has not shown up yet. The doctor also gave me a prescription for provera so that if the test is negative then I can take it this evening to start AF. She also gave me a prescription for Clomid at 100mg.

Aubrey, Ashley and LadyofRohan - best of luck! I really hope you get a BFP :thumbup:

Is anyone having a rough time on metform atm, for the passt two days I have had a really senstative tummy and can't even look at food:cry: I am starving:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->