• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS Club!

Hey Cherrios,
PGX fiber is an all natural form of Metformin. I did ask the herblist about it and he said to give it a try so I ordered mine off line from myvitanet.com for $16 for 180 pills. I love it. The only reason I quite taking met is because of the weight gain. It is bad enough that I have to deal with it on a daily bases but its worse when meds that are suppose to help you make things worse. I have been on PGX now for about three weeks and have lost 11 lbs.

Hello Ladies - I hav been away for a while, left TTC and entering LTTTC & AC....was diagnosed with PCOS this week....so long journey ahead. Just wanted to say HI! x

Hey Costello123,

welcome...hope you're not here long (in the nicest way possible :haha:)

Hoping we all get a:bfp: asap!

x x

welcome costello, hope your stay here is short! :hugs:
emilybee - thats horrendous, i would definately be whacking in a complaint about how you have been treated xx

Hi all, Really glad to find this thread! We tried with no luck for a year, took a year off with help problems, and have been trying again for 9 months with no luck. I was diagnosed with PCOS several years ago. Both ovaries, completely full of them :( Was told I may need to take Clomid by the gyn, but haven't gotten referred back since the initial diagnosis as my gp seems to think that I should just keep trying because sometimes it takes time. Very frustrated. I've got the cysts, my cycle has been fairly regular the last 8 months, but I hardly bleed at all. I had an MRI done for my back (the year I took off) and the cysts showed up as well as fluid which they thought was bleeding in one of my ovaries. For the second half of each cycle my body feels awful, and I just keep getting my hopes up since I get sore breasts 2 out of 3 cycles and bloating and cramping for the last two weeks. sigh.

Guess I just wanted to air it all somewhere to people who understand!

emilybee - that is outrageous!! hopefully they get that sorted out quickly
Costello - welcome
stellargaze - i totally understand. It is nice to have those who understand :) welcome

morning girls! Hope you all ok!:flower:

I will definately be saying something on tuesday at my appointment. Im on cd38 today and have a ridiculously sore left boob :wacko:

NG- Hopefully it is a good sign fx xx

Saz- any news on the results? xx

Mariella- thats awful about your mum! Bet she had something to say about that!

hi all, seems there has been a rew bad results.
cheerios - im terrible with sa results, hoping for you they aint too bad and hope your next ones come out better for you :hugs:

costello - welcome, hope your feeling ok about the pcos, i remembr getting really upset when i found out, but then realised it was a big step forward when i knew as we could move on with ttc in the right direction, hope it all works out for you x

NG - hey gotta be a good sign craping at 6dpo fx

welcome stellargaze, hope they get things moving for you soon x

rebecca - perhaps you ov really late this cycle, what a wounder when your at the end of your 2ww :nope:

Hey!
No SA results yet, they're in but they want to doctor to call (think thats standard?) so hoping it will be today - dont they know how much we worry?!

Hows everyone today? Im on my last clomid tab today thank god so I may start to feel a little more human soon :) xx

hey sazaroo, FX for you hun, the suspense is horrible.
we got told the same thing and waited until the doc finished his apps before he rung us, then just said "they are fine" i requested a copy of them but i coulnt understand them. hope its good news for you x

hey sazaroo, FX for you hun, the suspense is horrible.
we got told the same thing and waited until the doc finished his apps before he rung us, then just said "they are fine" i requested a copy of them but i coulnt understand them. hope its good news for you x

Thank you! :flower:
Im scarrrrrrrrrrrrred! Will keep you posted! x

https://friends18.com/img/good-luck/070.gif to all you girls!!!!!!

No period in sight... I took a preg test yesterday and an ov test (just in case) and that was neg too but i saw a line (a faint one). I'm comforted by that.

=/

sazaroo - FX'd for some good results :)
rebecca - hpefully AF stays away and you get your BFP :)

So was a name change every decided or are we sticking with PCOS Club?

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x168/endometriosis/Endometriosis%20Blinkies/parrotpcos.gif

Here is a PCOS blinkie I found on a good image search for "pcos blinkie"

Here is the link -------------> https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x168/endometriosis/Endometriosis Blinkies/parrotpcos.gif

right just thought i would ask this, to all you ladies who get the hairy chin :wacko: what do you find the best solution for getting rid of it?
mine started with the odd really thick hair so i would pluck it out, then comments came about my top lip so i use hair remover but over the past 2 years my chin has got terrible, i have to pluck thick hairs out every day now because the hair remover wont work on them :blush:
I seriously think im gonna be worse than DH soon!!
just wondering if anyone knew of a good solution to this :help:

I use this for my chin and my upper lip......and sideburns (these are really bad)

helped if i added the link
https://www.naircare.ca/products/nair-cire-divine-gardenia-no-strip-wax/

does it hurt? only askin because if i ever pluck a hair from my top lip, it makes me squirm. ouch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->