PCOS Club!

Cherrios I was on met 2000mg a day of it for about two years. I took my self off of it and started taking PGX fiber which is an all natrual form of met. I love it there is no side affects from it. I take the same amount of PGX fiber that I took of met. I hated met it made me gain weight and my face was all broke out all the time plus I had the horrible loose stool all the time too. Well I hope it getts better for you but I was on it for two years and it never stopped. Your FS will probably lower your dosage of it to 1500mg.

Hi ladies,

Hows your Monday been? Mine was long! :sleep::sleep:
got OH SA on Thursday so am feeling nervous! Am really hoping that when we get the results and I have my appointmnet in August that I can start treatment...Have all you ladies tried Clomid? Or did you go on Metformin first?:wacko::wacko:

Am looking forward to trying something but some of the side effects you have talked about dont sound too good!!

Hope you all have a good week, and that we have all have some baby news soon!

x x

I started on metformin this is my first cycle with clomid so we will see

mariella, good luck for the sa - hope it comes back ok. xx

I have PCOS.

I've suffered with weight, body hair, infertility, and just frustration in general.

hi girls!!

i got a letter of my gyny re my hsg result and had to lol!! it read......

Your recent HSG shows a blockage of the right fallopian tube. The Left tube appears patent and the uterus outlined normal. There is an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy if you were to start on Clomid again with a blocked tube. However this still remains an option......

How can right tube be blocked if i dont have one lolol ???

Redrose27- thanks so much for the info, never really thought about herbal stuff before but its nice to hear that its actually working and your ov on your own. I bet your thrilled. i might have to look into it, :thumbup:

Cheerios - like ineedaseed i have heard you can have pco perhaps that is what you have, are the meds your on working for you?
good luck with your SA if im remembering right its today x

mariella - i tried clomid x 4 but iv never tried metformin like most ladies, also good luck with your SA

hi rebecca, you are def in the right place then, i understand your frustration :wacko:

emilybee- OMG! are they even your results? that is terrible how long did you wait to get them back?

hi girls!!

i got a letter of my gyny re my hsg result and had to lol!! it read......

Your recent HSG shows a blockage of the right fallopian tube. The Left tube appears patent and the uterus outlined normal. There is an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy if you were to start on Clomid again with a blocked tube. However this still remains an option......

How can right tube be blocked if i dont have one lolol ???

OH my, How can they get something like that wrong? and they wonder why people have no faith in them

Eeeek - get my hubbys SA results today.... sooooooo nervous!

x x

its exciting waiting for results, one step closer ay? are you getting them in the post or from the doc?

emilybee- OMG! are they even your results? that is terrible how long did you wait to get them back?

well i had the HSG done on the 4th May so its took them 2 months to tell me that lol

have you spoke to them about the mistake? seems very irresponsible to mess up like that. are you taking clomid?

no not spoke to them got an appointment witht them next week, the same letter been sent to my gp so as soon as they read it then they will no! No not on Clomid was waiting for the results of hsg before gyny would put me back on them :wacko:

AF should be coming today, but she's not here yet. I swear I felt ovulation twinge yesterday. Is that even possible?!

Ahhh such is life. =/

Hey girls,
I got hubby's SA results today. Its only 8 million. That's really low right? I'm feeling quite indifferent now. Somehow I think deep inside, I "knew" something was wrong. Of the last 5 cycles that I had...yup, I only had 5 cycles in the last 1 year, I'm very sure I ovulated 3 times at least, cos I had all the ovary twinges, sore boobs everything! And I only started spotted these symptoms after starting on Metformin.... so I'm sure Metformin IS helping me to ovulate.... I don't track my temperatures though. But once my AF comes, all the sore boobs, ovarian pain stops... so I'm quite sure it WAS ovulation.

And I thought, we did BD at least 2 - 3 times a week which should be enough to cover our ground, but still nothing happened.

Anyway, we got another blood test for OH tomorrow.... I hope it will shed more light! Our FS appt is in abt 2 weeks and I think I might have to wait out Clomid until OH's SA count goes up to "normal"....Think I got to give up all hope of getting PG in summer- since it takes 3 mths for sperm to be produced, doesn't it?

Anybody here with similar background???? I feel quite lost suddenly.

Cherrios I was on met 2000mg a day of it for about two years. I took my self off of it and started taking PGX fiber which is an all natrual form of met. Your FS will probably lower your dosage of it to 1500mg.

What's PGX fiber? Did you ask to have it? Or did your doctor recommend it? I don't know if they have it here. Thing is, the loose stools don't really disturb me. Its like the good thing is that I don't have to suffer from the occasional constipation anymore! I was just wondering if the loose stools are supposed to stop anytime.

I will head to a FS for the first time anyway. So he'll probably tell me more about it.

Hey girls,
I got hubby's SA results today. Its only 8 million. That's really low right? I'm feeling quite indifferent now. Somehow I think deep inside, I "knew" something was wrong. Of the last 5 cycles that I had...yup, I only had 5 cycles in the last 1 year, I'm very sure I ovulated 3 times at least, cos I had all the ovary twinges, sore boobs everything! And I only started spotted these symptoms after starting on Metformin.... so I'm sure Metformin IS helping me to ovulate.... I don't track my temperatures though. But once my AF comes, all the sore boobs, ovarian pain stops... so I'm quite sure it WAS ovulation.

And I thought, we did BD at least 2 - 3 times a week which should be enough to cover our ground, but still nothing happened.

Anyway, we got another blood test for OH tomorrow.... I hope it will shed more light! Our FS appt is in abt 2 weeks and I think I might have to wait out Clomid until OH's SA count goes up to "normal"....Think I got to give up all hope of getting PG in summer- since it takes 3 mths for sperm to be produced, doesn't it?

Anybody here with similar background???? I feel quite lost suddenly.

Normal is 20 million/ml or more than 80 million/ejaculate

So I had a dream that I was pregnant and I got crampy and told DH I was in labour (full story of my weird dream is in my blog).....I woke up this morning with the same cramps.
The feel just like AF cramps, but AF is no where near as I am only 6dpo.

They are not as bad now, but a couple hours ago they were.
Hoping its a good sign

Thanks for the support ladies! Fingers crossed the sa is all ok!

emilybee - that is shocking. I have no faith in doctors anymore, my mother in law went the other day and they started talking to her about her 'heart attack' that she's never had!! They were looking at someone elses notes!! Make sure you tell them you're not happy when you go in.

Bumski - sorry the results weren't good...hopefully they will be different when you try again in 3 months...in the mean time keeping my fingers crossed for you!

NGRidley - fingers crossed for you too!

X X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back