PCOSers

hiya becci. I started my diagnosis journey about 7 years ago, and was finally diagnosed in Jan 2007. I was told to leave it until I wanted kids - bingo - now sort me out!
How is it affecting your cycles?x

Hi ladies! 32yrs old...diagnosed in Nov. 08, ttc since Feb this year, off b/c end of January, normal cycles since then. Been trying to track by CM, but bought 20 OPK test strips...started testing this morning. I'm on CD6. Hubby watching out cause he knows as soon as I see a positive....it's on!:happydance: Sorry, TMI!!! We both want a little one so bad!

hi ladies!:wave:

:wohoo:i just got my temp rise today after 2 (+) opk tests....:wohoo:

Ov yesterday.i had very bad ov pains yesterday and the day before!! on both sides:shrug:

1dpo today not feeling anything. just my breast are still little bit sore and feel kinda bloaded...

hows everyone else going....hope this is month is the one!!

:dust:to all!!

yyipppppppppeeee, fingers crossed for a sticky bean this month xx

Hi Girls, can I join you?

Was diagnosed with PCOS August last year and MC my first little bean in March this year:cry:

I'm on CD17 and got a peak on the CBFM this morning! So excited! got OV pains in both sides?! Could it be the clomid?

Please please please be a BFP this month!

I was diagnosed PCOS in Oct 08. My gynae induced :witch: with provera along with starting metformin. It took like a month for the provera to cause :witch:. I recently doubled my metformin dose to 1,000 mg x2 a day and bbt chart shows an ovulation (my opk's didn't but my gynae says they can be horribly unreliable for pcos'ers) on cycle day 180 (approximately)... kind of crazy as I wasn't expecting an O. However, BD was timed just right by accident, so I find myself 5dpo in a 2ww that I wasn't expecting.

I'm trying not to obsess, but it's hard. I'm a bad symptom spotter, but this round is far less ..... obsessive than my other 2ww's. I'm trying to be more chill about it. Besides, being all crampy and such should either lead to an :witch: and a new O (hopefully with the new met dose that made me O for the first time since trying to conceive) or a BFP. Quite frankly, either option sounds good to me right now.

In the meantime, I'm obsessing over why my chocolate cheesecake tasted salty, I blew up at my boss (which is so not like me) and trying not to test before 8 dpo on Wed --- which is still uber-early.

Sorry ladies...trying not to take DH on this particular roller coaster this month //end rant.

Hi can I join you?

A little bit about me, was diagnosed with PCOS in 2008, came off pill last year and got pregnant very quickly, sadly had still birth at 15wk in January, and now trying again, though according the the clear blue ovulation testing sticks I do not appear to be ovulating ?? So, have bought some Agnus Cactus that I keep reading about and going to see my GP 2 June re getting started on Clomid... witch is due anytime from 24 May, my cycles vary between 28 - 32 days....

fingers crossed BFP comes soon...

Thats it really...

Hi ladies, is it possible to belong to two teams?!?!? I was diagnosed with PCOS in 07 I usually only got my period at the most 3 times a year. took 5+ years of unprotected :sex: to get my DD and that was 7 years ago. I got preggers in April of 08 after no :witch: for 2-3 months but mc in June :cry: I was started on Metformin in Jan at 500mg/day then upped it to 1000mg/day my cycles are about 41 days and I have actually started OV'ing yeah!!!!!!!

I am on CD 19 right now had 2+ opk 4 days apart and I have horrible pains near my ovaries! I know its not the :witch: as it is way too early

Ohh good luck nickysdestiny, you must be thrilled to get the big O at last! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I'm just a few days behind you.

I'm very happy even if God doesn't bless us this cycle it's just good to know that things are getting back on track!!!!!!:happydance: :wohoo:

hey ladies and welcome to the new ones

nicky - good luck with the ovulation this month

I never actually like to use the word month, as to a lot of us this word doesn't actually apply.

well if you look at my ff chart, i think the agnus castus must be doing something - my temps have begun to stabilise. Ok so my positive opk 8 days ago must have been fake as i have no temp rise, but this week they're not so much like the rockies

xx

I forgot to reply to this thread.

As you can see from my sig I was diagnosed with PCOS in Dec 08 but I think ive had it for much longer! I went 2 years once without a period and then fell pregnant iwithout knowing, so it does and can happen. Although right now my body is worse than ever! I havnt had my own period since last August but ive had a few brought on by Provera....but that doesnt make you ovulate! :sad1: I hate to think what my ovarys look like and I dread to think of how long it may take to get preg again!

Im in the underweight category and need to put on at least 10kg!

Donna x x x

Has anyone used ovulation testing sticks with any success? I have tried them for 1 cycle and each stick basically said I was not ovulating, I did think about buying the clear blue fertility monitor but having spoken to clear blue they said if you have pcos then this is no good as it will give a false reading... anyone used it anyway and found it successful?

i am thinking about getting a cb monitor but doubt i will yet. I have been using opks since day 45 and got my positive about 10 days ago but I have no temp rise so means it was a false positive. So I think and have heard that they're not so good with PCOS x

I used opk sticks this cycle for the first time and I got 2+ then - then ov pain and now they are all + on anwer opks but - on another brand sooooo I am not much help sorry.

Chele!! did you maybe OV on CD76? your chart ends on the 22nd. good luck.

As for everyone else WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! Lol the group got kind of quiet

hey nicky. i don't think i did. i had a temp dip this morning but going on my temps this week I think not. I have made an appt for doctor again next tues to get my referral to gyno.

How is everyone. Hope you had a nice long weekend?!
xx

Feeling fed up, so thought best place to chat was here, as you know have pcos, though was on pill for long time, came off had 2 x 28 day cycles, fell pregnant, lost my angel in January and since then my AF is just driving me mad, 1 one was 28 day cycle, then 32 day cycle now this one seems to have gone astray, I am on day 34 and no sign of it, had major cramps for about 2 weeks that felt like it was on its way and now nothing, did POAS and all 3 came back BFN so now waiting, but I am going to see the Dr on 2 June and I wanted to have the AF out of the way, so I could start using agnus castus ...

sorry, know a lot of you have this all the time but I just feel really fed up with my body messing about.....:hissy:

hi pcosers....
ttc is hard isn't it!!!!!:growlmad:
my last cycle was so perfect !!! i still cant believe nothing happened!! :cry:
oh well today is cd 4......omg!!! so many days to wait for.....i hope i ovulate that all i can say...
its been a while how everyone doing?? what days are you at?? anyone testing soon??
have a nice day you all...:hugs:

Hey all, hope all are well

So I went to the doctor today for my follow up appointment.
She said "we'll give you some drugs to start your period and then do the bloods on cd 21" My heart sank...........

then she continued "but to be honest as you're not ovulating we'd just be going round in circles and 2-3 months further down the line with probably no answers. So I'd prefer to send you for a referral to the hospital."

Woop woop just what I wanted. Yipppeeee. So am being referred to Jessops hospital in Sheffield. It's a womens/maternity hospital you get sent to for your lady problems, so am dead chuffed and just awaiting the letter for my appointment. Then I think they'll look at Clomid.

Still no idea when :witch: will show, but yipppeeeee just need my appointment now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->