Peeking in to say Hello!

MartaMi

Reaction score
Hello!

I am Marta Mi. I am 24 years old :flower:
New Year brings to our family a lot of changes - marriage, moving together and 3 kids So I decided I'll come and find some friends to myself to ask advice. And believe me, I will be asking that a lot because I'm first time pregnant and my future husband will be moving in with his 4-years-old son and 7-years-old daughter :help:

To you all have a good evening and I will go look around in the forum.

Hello! Nice to meet you and congratulations =) when are you due? and do you know what your having? x

I'm due 20th May and don't know the sex yet. I have next appointment 23rd, maybe then I'll find out.

hi there im new to im on my phone writing this lol im giving birth on the 14th of june 2010 new mum :) cant wate

wow, lots of changes, well you're in the right place here. very friendly community :) welcome & hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes really well. I'm also due in May, around 26th. Is this your first? xxx

Thanks everyone.
Fluffpuffin - yeah, it's my first.

Thanks everyone.
Fluffpuffin - yeah, it's my first.

Aww lovely, I'm also pregnant with my first. Hubby and I are very excited. When is your 20 week scan? Will you find out the sex of the baby? xx

welcome to bnb hun and congrats a busy new year a head of you xxxx

Aww lovely, I'm also pregnant with my first. Hubby and I are very excited. When is your 20 week scan? Will you find out the sex of the baby? xx

My next visit is on 23rd Dec. I guess then they will make a scan too. I'm hoping for a girl but you'll never know:winkwink:

My next visit is on 23rd Dec. I guess then they will make a scan too. I'm hoping for a girl but you'll never know:winkwink:

Good luck for your next scan & hope you'll get to have a little girl. I'd like a girl too, but everyone seems sure this one will be a boy. I'm still waiting for my next scan date. Probably early January. x

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->