period due November 1st

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
my test tonight. i kept getting faint shadow lines on my pregmates so i decided to try on a different brand. Accumed

I tried two in same urine sample because i saw a faint line on the first one and couldn't believe it as everything had been negative up until tonight. . and they gave this same result, but this picture is of the second test i took. i don't know if it's noticeable in picture but it is in person. its dark out so lighting isn't very good, im sorry

wyxdRVGOBcs2LM3CIjd2TNoMhJ4j0TlZ_lg.jpg

I see something. Keep testing and GL

last night, hubby and i had a romance, and i woke up hours later to pee at 3am and wiped to find lots of ewcm and big pale pink streaks in it only when i wiped.. i had some low down cramping but it didn't feel painful at all. i put a pad on thinking ugh Af is coming 3 days early.
Woke up 8 am, nothing on pad but it did eventually pick up in more spotting once i did some heavy yard work. It become pink-brown. now it's pink-red, but still light and painless.
My opks got super dark today, almost mistaked it for positive.

I'm guessing im going to consider today CD 1 unless by the grace of God it was some weird IB since AF was due this friday according to my temps :? I'll keep testing to rule that out

last night, hubby and i had a romance, and i woke up hours later to pee at 3am and wiped to find lots of ewcm and big pale pink streaks in it only when i wiped.. i had some low down cramping but it didn't feel painful at all. i put a pad on thinking ugh Af is coming 3 days early.
Woke up 8 am, nothing on pad but it did eventually pick up in more spotting once i did some heavy yard work. It become pink-brown. now it's pink-red, but still light and painless.
My opks got super dark today, almost mistaked it for positive.

I'm guessing im going to consider today CD 1 unless by the grace of God it was some weird IB since AF was due this friday according to my temps :? I'll keep testing to rule that out

When I take a opk right before my period it's always positive for me . I can never test the theory that opk will be positive if pregnant because of that . I'm sorry hope it's not your af and just some spotting no flow.

thanks every one
it's so nice to hear/read the positive wishes, im hoping im not bound for doom but im prepared for it

I took a test around noon today and I forgot to look at it before 5 mm. When i found it 20 mins later it had a light purple line on it.

So i took this one new one 2 hours later and made sure to keep an eye on it in time limit

Top is original and bottom two are my "tweaks"

73160591_556030745170056_170447447884038144_n.jpg

nada today. bfn. im gonna consider today CD 2. good thing is, AF came early so that means we can try again sooner rather than later. woo
im so thankful af wasnt missing with bfn that would have been worse
xahQHgambMPybFCtQUJ9U86UcfARONIfs_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Z1ignG8OZ8.webp

xk76vboseWnPp8UAi3ygN9nCzYmQoJtNp_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FFV7P1Ffwq.webp

I see a line on the 88cent cheapie still. Nothing on frer but they are crap nowadays, fx'd!

Can't tell if it's a scratch on the 88c one or faint line but looks grey so I'm not sure.
Good luck next cycle wish ya the best ♡♡♡

this was yesterday's cheapie test at 4 mins or 5 i cant remember. not sure if i like these cheapies any more lol

73541653_415404492711231_3256322231050960896_n.jpg

my last frer tonight
theres definitely a second line in person! but its faint. it came up at 3 mins. i dunno if its visible in these pics but the top is original photo and bottom two are my tweaks

73195206_407552546606634_8032794372120510464_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"