period due November 1st

any news??? I definitely see some lines on some of your tests!!

my pregmate tonight. gonna be taking random cheapies until i can get more frer. but if i dont get a good line on my cheapies soon, i don't want to waste an frer
xoaXp1DYemkk6DO7Az8AgGSm0PixY75iT_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Ku46m2a89V.webp

I see it on the cheapie too. They take alot longer to get dark in most cases fx

thankyou all for looking! im so happy you saw the lines too! i cried a little when i saw the line, it was faint but beautifully pink!

i've been having mild off and on AF-sensation cramps along with the same amount of spotting as yesterday. lots of lower back ache and nausea this morning.

however tonight, i took a new frer and yes it had a line, but it was lighter. :-( so i think i have my answer, and that is we're going to have to try again. praying that isn't the case and i just drank too much water so

ill test tomorrow with just a cheapie to see if its completely negative so i can conclude there's no limbo to deal with. ive had that happen before and it was terrible

I feel like the darkness fluctuates so much early on. Hoping you get a nice dark line tomorrow!

I agree the darkness does fluctuate. Good luck for your next tests :)

Good luck with your next test! Hopefully its a nice dark bfp!

the same day after i posted that, i decided to test one extra test before bed last night. the line came back after i stopped drinking so much water for a few hours. but its not a blazing positive at all. .

yesterday i started getting faint pink lines on several cheapie brands.. that were negative before!! i don't know what to think, maybe really slow rising. . im used to my tests getting darker every hour, not every 20ish hours

my symptoms for yesterday were: breast pain, fatigue, AF-like cramps, nausea, and lower back pain.

this is yesterday's test

-----
x851l7xWKgAlO0slAZRgZko3Xz7jr21vj_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WJbNA6VUl_.webp

the same day after i posted that, i decided to test one extra test before bed last night. the line came back after i stopped drinking so much water for a few hours. but its not a blazing positive at all. .

yesterday i started getting faint pink lines on several cheapie brands.. that were negative before!! i don't know what to think, maybe really slow rising. . im used to my tests getting darker every hour, not every 20ish hours

my symptoms for yesterday were: breast pain, fatigue, AF-like cramps, nausea, and lower back pain.

this is yesterday's test

-----
x851l7xWKgAlO0slAZRgZko3Xz7jr21vj_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WJbNA6VUl_.webp

I can’t see your photo x

There's definitely a line there when I zoom in!

I see it without zooming fx it starts getting darker

For some reason the image has an x on it. Cant see anything.

I can see a light line. I hope it continues to darken. Slow rising HCG does happen sometimes

I can see a light line. I hope it continues to darken. Slow rising HCG does happen sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->