• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hey Ladies,

I am free to help anyone who would like some help/advice/ideas! I should be able to get back you all right away. Just send me a message if you're interested!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

Heyaa could you give me few suggestions please for my baby girl :) her sisters name is Millie Anne, surname Clarson.. was going to call her Elsie-Mae but now not so sure. Got a pug called Lola and a cat called Poppy too thank you xx

Hi Sarah

Im not pregnant as of yet but would love an idea for a boys name, i love the name Jake but hubby doesnt like it, only boys name we agree on is Daniel. We also like Matthew but i have a cousin called that and hubbys Grandad was also called that, so we dont know what they or family would think if we decided to use it!

We both agree that our future daughter will be called Eve Marie.

My name is Gemma, hubbys name is Paul.

Thanks xxx

Heyaa could you give me few suggestions please for my baby girl :) her sisters name is Millie Anne, surname Clarson.. was going to call her Elsie-Mae but now not so sure. Got a pug called Lola and a cat called Poppy too thank you xx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message xx

Hi Sarah

Im not pregnant as of yet but would love an idea for a boys name, i love the name Jake but hubby doesnt like it, only boys name we agree on is Daniel. We also like Matthew but i have a cousin called that and hubbys Grandad was also called that, so we dont know what they or family would think if we decided to use it!

We both agree that our future daughter will be called Eve Marie.

My name is Gemma, hubbys name is Paul.

Thanks xxx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

hello again! :hi:
I know i already asked for some names (which i loved many of them! :D) but i also have a few others id like ideas for. Id like some names that mean themself. For instance, i like Amber, Rose, Lily, etc. If that makes any sense. Thanks again! :friends:

hello again! :hi:
I know i already asked for some names (which i loved many of them! :D) but i also have a few others id like ideas for. Id like some names that mean themself. For instance, i like Amber, Rose, Lily, etc. If that makes any sense. Thanks again! :friends:

Hi,

My surname is Sharp and i would really like a middle name of Mae if its a girl. Im convinced im having a girl so havent really started thinking of boys names yet!

I really like old fashioned names but would also like something that is not hugely popular but not something completely ridiculous ( like as soon as my back is turned people saying 'poor child' or 'what an awful name!')

Looking forward to your response x

Hi,

My surname is Sharp and i would really like a middle name of Mae if its a girl. Im convinced im having a girl so havent really started thinking of boys names yet!

I really like old fashioned names but would also like something that is not hugely popular but not something completely ridiculous ( like as soon as my back is turned people saying 'poor child' or 'what an awful name!')

Looking forward to your response x

Hi

My surname is Simpson and we are struggling to decide on a boys name, we have a girls name picked out, Georgia Nicole, and we have some ideas for boys names, but nothing we can both decide on that works well with Simpson for a first name and a middle name.

We like;

Ryan
William
Thomas
George
Freddie

But open to other suggestions - please help. :flower:

Hi

My surname is Simpson and we are struggling to decide on a boys name, we have a girls name picked out, Georgia Nicole, and we have some ideas for boys names, but nothing we can both decide on that works well with Simpson for a first name and a middle name.

We like;

Ryan
William
Thomas
George
Freddie

But open to other suggestions - please help. :flower:

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Me again :) Could you send me some more girls names please? My oh wasnt too keen on quite a few of the others which I loved. thanks

Hello,

Brilliant service you offer here ... hoping that it'll help us on our name quest for baby number 2. Won't know the sex until it's born.

We like the idea of a less common name (although our first, Evie Olivia is really common now :growlmad:) and seem to like names ending in that 'ie'/'y' sound! Our surname is one syllable beginning S.

Some names so far: Alfie, Charlie, Fraser. Lily, Maisie.
Neither DH or I can agree on any names ... please help! :flower:

Me again :) Could you send me some more girls names please? My oh wasnt too keen on quite a few of the others which I loved. thanks

Hello,

Brilliant service you offer here ... hoping that it'll help us on our name quest for baby number 2. Won't know the sex until it's born.

We like the idea of a less common name (although our first, Evie Olivia is really common now :growlmad:) and seem to like names ending in that 'ie'/'y' sound! Our surname is one syllable beginning S.

Some names so far: Alfie, Charlie, Fraser. Lily, Maisie.
Neither DH or I can agree on any names ... please help! :flower:

Hey Ladies,

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask :)

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower: :friends:

We are having trouble deciding on a name! Our last name is quite long and difficult to pronounce, and my OH wants the middle name to be his name (Michael). I would like a name that is strong, but quite short as he will already have a long middle name and last name.

Names I like so far are : Kaden, but its become too popular, Kai, which OH doesn't like and Riley which OH says is too feminine. Names he likes so far are Gage which I realllly dislike, and Tyson (which is silly if the middle name is Michael). I like Ty, but feel as though it should be short for something and not a fan of Tyler.

Please help!

Hi, I think this is great that your doing this! :D Are you just PM'ing the ideas you've come up with back to us?

I have Lacey picked out for a girl, me and my OH are pretty settled for that, her surname with be Middleton. We had Lacey Jaye Middleton, then mum didn't really like Jaye. We had Lacey Mira, and Lacey Myer. But we're still puzzled.

We are having trouble deciding on a name! Our last name is quite long and difficult to pronounce, and my OH wants the middle name to be his name (Michael). I would like a name that is strong, but quite short as he will already have a long middle name and last name.

Names I like so far are : Kaden, but its become too popular, Kai, which OH doesn't like and Riley which OH says is too feminine. Names he likes so far are Gage which I realllly dislike, and Tyson (which is silly if the middle name is Michael). I like Ty, but feel as though it should be short for something and not a fan of Tyler.

Please help!

Sent you a Message Hun!

Hi, I think this is great that your doing this! :D Are you just PM'ing the ideas you've come up with back to us?

I have Lacey picked out for a girl, me and my OH are pretty settled for that, her surname with be Middleton. We had Lacey Jaye Middleton, then mum didn't really like Jaye. We had Lacey Mira, and Lacey Myer. But we're still puzzled.

Thanks for writing hun. I do PM you the ideas that I come up with the help on your name search. I am just watching a show with hubby right now, so I will message you back in about 45 minutes - 1 hour with your request!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

Sarah xx

This is a fab idea!

We are having a surprise! We agree we both like relatively normal names, but I have always been Sam V (now O!) and so we do not want names in the top 50!

For baby boys:
Jasper Andrew Osborne
Casper Andrew Osborne
Austin John Osborne
I also love Oliver, but I know too many to consider using it!

For Girls:
Elsa Niamh Osborne (I love this but think Elsa Osborne may roll into each other?)
Martha
Elsie
Anya
Aibhne (pronounced Eve-nee, so may spell it Evenie)

Thank you!
Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back