Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi Sarah, fab idea!

I like traditional names, but not common. i like unusual names but ones that can be selled easily! no names beginning with A, surname is Frow (pronounced as in and to and fro) so don't want their signature to be 'afro'!

so far we like Poppy and Scarlett for girls, but they are getting v v popular now. boys we like Oliver and Ewan, but too many called that!

help!

:)

Hi Sarah, fab idea!

I like traditional names, but not common. i like unusual names but ones that can be selled easily! no names beginning with A, surname is Frow (pronounced as in and to and fro) so don't want their signature to be 'afro'!

so far we like Poppy and Scarlett for girls, but they are getting v v popular now. boys we like Oliver and Ewan, but too many called that!

help!

:)

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah x :hugs: :hugs: :flower:

Hey Ladies!!

I am available to do some name requests for those interested! Feel free to send me a message, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I have a few days again, where I have some free time, so getting back quickly shouldn't be a problem.

Sarah xxxxx :hugs::hugs::flower:

Hi Sarah,

We are looking for a boys name, we seem to prefer slightly old fashioned traditional names, Our surname is Daw (door).

Hope you can help.

Hi Sarah,

Boys name for us too, We love names like Alfie, Archie etc.. Our last name is Anderson.

Would be great to hear your suggestions!

Thanks in advance :flower:

Hi Sarah,

We are looking for a boys name, we seem to prefer slightly old fashioned traditional names, Our surname is Daw (door).

Hope you can help.

Hi Sarah,

Boys name for us too, We love names like Alfie, Archie etc.. Our last name is Anderson.

Would be great to hear your suggestions!

Thanks in advance :flower:

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs::flower:

Hi :)
Im expecting a little girl and have had a bit of trouble thinking of a name!
I like names like Lyla, Ivy, Evie etc. (Sweet and simple)
OH likes names like Suzie, Elsie, Abbie etc. (think he likes the ie/y sounding)
We can not come up with a solution we can both agree on!!!
Please help :)
x

Hi :)
Im expecting a little girl and have had a bit of trouble thinking of a name!
I like names like Lyla, Ivy, Evie etc. (Sweet and simple)
OH likes names like Suzie, Elsie, Abbie etc. (think he likes the ie/y sounding)
We can not come up with a solution we can both agree on!!!
Please help :)
x

Sarah x :hugs::flower:

Hi Sarah, what you're doing is amazing. I've picked out some first names for girls (nothing finalized) but don't have middle names and I absolutely can't choose any boys names. My daughters name is Saharrah Shealynn and here is my list:
Kai
Talya
Lana
Loni
Layla
Kyla
River
Baya

Hi Sarah, what you're doing is amazing. I've picked out some first names for girls (nothing finalized) but don't have middle names and I absolutely can't choose any boys names. My daughters name is Saharrah Shealynn and here is my list:
Kai
Talya
Lana
Loni
Layla
Kyla
River
Baya

Sarah x :hugs::hugs: :flower:

Hi Sarah, if you have room for another. My name is Felicity Victoria Shields and hubby is Joseph Michael Shields. We've got one girl's name picked, but I'm not overly keen, so another suggestion (currently Ada Elisabeth) would be welcomed, but really I'm stuck for a boy's name.

I don't want anything that begins or ends in S because of our surname. DH doesn't like 'biblical' names, and I'd like to continue the family tradition of Michael as a middle name (on DH side).

I loved Ethan, but there are too many, same with Aiden. Any help much appreciated.

Hi Sarah, if you have room for another. My name is Felicity Victoria Shields and hubby is Joseph Michael Shields. We've got one girl's name picked, but I'm not overly keen, so another suggestion (currently Ada Elisabeth) would be welcomed, but really I'm stuck for a boy's name.

I don't want anything that begins or ends in S because of our surname. DH doesn't like 'biblical' names, and I'd like to continue the family tradition of Michael as a middle name (on DH side).

I loved Ethan, but there are too many, same with Aiden. Any help much appreciated.

Sarah xx :hugs: :hugs::flower:

This is a lovely service you offer Sarah. Just wondering if you could possibly help me out as me and DH were talking about names for when we start TTC. My names Millie Jayne and his is Liam Aaron. Our last name is Banks obviously.
You can probably see my random style of naming from my kids names.
Skylar (Skye) Atlanta
Kai Luis
Jenson Jai
Lily Rae
Oliver Leo.
I love the name Jade or Jaia for a girl but dh is not overly keen x

Oh I would so love your help! I am pregnant with a baby girl =) I am about 99% sure I am naming her Savannah but I am unsure on middle names! I like trendy/unique names that aren't popular but really girly (lexie,faye,brittani) do you have any suggestions for middle names =)? thank you ! <3

Me please.... If we have a baby girl we are 100% in love with the name Bethany Rose. Surname is Emmett. Boys names are a huge struggle for us, we like the names Ryan, Oscar, Liam and Rory, but none of them really make both of us gush like our girls name does!
We also will use the middle name Sydney as it is Dh's grandfathers name ... We would love your help. Thx

This is a lovely service you offer Sarah. Just wondering if you could possibly help me out as me and DH were talking about names for when we start TTC. My names Millie Jayne and his is Liam Aaron. Our last name is Banks obviously.
You can probably see my random style of naming from my kids names.
Skylar (Skye) Atlanta
Kai Luis
Jenson Jai
Lily Rae
Oliver Leo.
I love the name Jade or Jaia for a girl but dh is not overly keen x

Oh I would so love your help! I am pregnant with a baby girl =) I am about 99% sure I am naming her Savannah but I am unsure on middle names! I like trendy/unique names that aren't popular but really girly (lexie,faye,brittani) do you have any suggestions for middle names =)? thank you ! <3 Oh and the last name will be Jones =)

Me please.... If we have a baby girl we are 100% in love with the name Bethany Rose. Surname is Emmett. Boys names are a huge struggle for us, we like the names Ryan, Oscar, Liam and Rory, but none of them really make both of us gush like our girls name does!
We also will use the middle name Sydney as it is Dh's grandfathers name ... We would love your help. Thx

Hey Ladies,

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs::flower:

Ladies,

I am going to have to take a few days off from helping. I am very sorry. If you would like some help, still feel free to message me, but I probably wont be able to respond for a couple days. My Grandfather passed away peacefully this morning, and I am just going to need some time. Thank you for understanding, and I hope to get back to helping soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->