Personalized Name Requests Available For You

hi can u help me please? i dont know what the sex is yet, hopefully 6 days and i will know :D
anway dont really have any names that both OH and i can agree on for either sex.

we already have a Chloe Ann. last name will be ward thanks! xxx

Hi,

Our surname is Allinson (well mine will be in just over 3 weeks), we've got a few ideas for girls names but are really struggling for boys names we agree on. I'd like something fairly unique but not too "out there" as OH doesn't seem to like them that much. Don't know if it helps but girls names we like are Lily, Katya & Felicity.

Thank you so much in advance :) x

This is a fab idea!

We are having a surprise! We agree we both like relatively normal names, but I have always been Sam V (now O!) and so we do not want names in the top 50!

For baby boys:
Jasper Andrew Osborne
Casper Andrew Osborne
Austin John Osborne
I also love Oliver, but I know too many to consider using it!

For Girls:
Elsa Niamh Osborne (I love this but think Elsa Osborne may roll into each other?)
Martha
Elsie
Anya
Aibhne (pronounced Eve-nee, so may spell it Evenie)

Thank you!
Sam

hi can u help me please? i dont know what the sex is yet, hopefully 6 days and i will know :D
anway dont really have any names that both OH and i can agree on for either sex.

we already have a Chloe Ann. last name will be ward thanks! xxx

Hi,

Our surname is Allinson (well mine will be in just over 3 weeks), we've got a few ideas for girls names but are really struggling for boys names we agree on. I'd like something fairly unique but not too "out there" as OH doesn't seem to like them that much. Don't know if it helps but girls names we like are Lily, Katya & Felicity.

Thank you so much in advance :) x

Hey Ladies,

You all have been sent your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message! If you need/want any more help please feel free to message me back, as I am more than willing to help!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower: :friends:

Hey Ladies!

So sorry I haven't been around lately, we have been dealing with some pretty serious health issues with an older member of our family. I have a few days again to just sit around the house and relax!!!

If anyone would like some help, please feel free to send me a message, or reply to this thread, as I am more than willing to help everyone!!

Love Always,
Sarah xxxxxx :hugs: :flower: :friends:

sorry u are having to deal with family health issues! xxx

we are having a boy! please could i have some more ideas :D thank you xxx

Hope your relative is on the mend/things are looking up! :hugs:

We REALLY need some help!!!
We don't really have a name for boy OR girl :dohh:

sorry u are having to deal with family health issues! xxx

we are having a boy! please could i have some more ideas :D thank you xxx

Hope your relative is on the mend/things are looking up! :hugs:

We REALLY need some help!!!
We don't really have a name for boy OR girl :dohh:

Baby's surname will be Loveridge-Wilson.
For a girl I'd LOVE to have the middle name Ennis (Grandmas name :))
And maybe Ian for a boy's middle name! My dad's middle name, OHs middle name and FIL name :haha:

Girls names we would like are NOT common, maybe a little different/unusal:
Ida (Very set on this name but don't like it paired with Ennis :()
Isla
Heidi
Cherry

Boys names we would like are NOT common but not as unusal as any girls names we like:
Owen
Caleb
Ryan (a little too common tho . . . )

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Thank you for the thoughts towards me & my family - we all are very appreciative.

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower: :friends:

Hey Sarah

We'r due on the 30th Aug no idea what we'r having our first baby so we'r so excited but finding picking names very difficult i like something for like a week then go off it!

Got sum names i'l list below, we like old style names but my name is Jasmine and my brother is Jordan and I love persian and different style names too so really open to ne ideas

Babies surname will be Bleakley (mine will be in 2 years lol)

names i like
Girls
Petra
Lara
Sophie
Sophia
Brooke

Boys
Mason
Tyler
Jackson
(finding it harder to think of boys names)

Really appreciate your help xxx

Hey Sarah

We'r due on the 30th Aug no idea what we'r having our first baby so we'r so excited but finding picking names very difficult i like something for like a week then go off it!

Got sum names i'l list below, we like old style names but my name is Jasmine and my brother is Jordan and I love persian and different style names too so really open to ne ideas

Babies surname will be Bleakley (mine will be in 2 years lol)

names i like
Girls
Petra
Lara
Sophie
Sophia
Brooke

Boys
Mason
Tyler
Jackson
(finding it harder to think of boys names)

Really appreciate your help xxx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah :hugs: :flower:

Hiya, we are struggling for a boys name. Our girls name would be Alice. Fave boys name is Oliver/ Ollie but there's too many around. Surname is Tyson. We also like Riley and Jenson but they don't go with Tyson. Hope your relative feels better x

hi i have 2 girls names i like but none for a boy

surname: purdham

other childrens names: callum,caitlin and riley

names i have picked for a girl: lily,ruby

i couldnt have jack,harry or corey nephew's names

thank you

Hiya, we are struggling for a boys name. Our girls name would be Alice. Fave boys name is Oliver/ Ollie but there's too many around. Surname is Tyson. We also like Riley and Jenson but they don't go with Tyson. Hope your relative feels better x

Thank you for thinking of my family :)

Sarah :hugs: :hugs: :flower:

hi i have 2 girls names i like but none for a boy

surname: purdham

other childrens names: callum,caitlin and riley

names i have picked for a girl: lily,ruby

i couldnt have jack,harry or corey nephew's names

thank you

Sarah :hugs: :hugs: :flower:

Hi Sarah!

I was wondering if you could help me! I'm having my 2nd baby, a baby girl and I cannot think of a name for her! I was sure she was going to be Eilidh (ay-lee) but my friends just called her baby girl it so I'm off it lol. I thought Leah but I'm not in love with it yet. Middle name will be Gemma and surname Muir. My son is Jayden so I'd like something to match that, preferably with 2 sylables and not too 'out there' or old fashioned either. Thank you!!!

Claire xxx

Hi Sarah!

I was wondering if you could help me! I'm having my 2nd baby, a baby girl and I cannot think of a name for her! I was sure she was going to be Eilidh (ay-lee) but my friends just called her baby girl it so I'm off it lol. I thought Leah but I'm not in love with it yet. Middle name will be Gemma and surname Muir. My son is Jayden so I'd like something to match that, preferably with 2 sylables and not too 'out there' or old fashioned either. Thank you!!!

Claire xxx

Sarah xx :flower::hugs::hugs:

hi sarah! :)

im not pregnant, but i loooooveee thinking of baby names!

my middle name for a girl would be kiera-marie :) for a first name i would like something unique and imaginative but something which is still really feminine and preferably not in the top 100 for baby girl names :) if thats too hard then something which isnt in the top 50 for girls names haha :D

for a boy the middle name would probably be samuel james, as the middle names are common/popular names i dont want the first name to be common or popular

surname is sayers :)

xxxx

my middle name for a girl would be kiera-marie :) for a first name i would like something unique and imaginative but something which is still really feminine and preferably not in the top 100 for baby girl names :) if thats too hard then something which isnt in the top 50 for girls names haha :D

for a boy the middle name would probably be samuel james, as the middle names are common/popular names i dont want the first name to be common or popular

xxxx

Sent you a message hun!

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs::flower:

This is the greatest thread ever :flower:

I am looking for a boy's name to go with the surname Lockwood. I don't want anything too unusual, too common, and definitely nothing trendy. I really like the name Cameron, but DH doesn't :(. I prefer either one syllable or three syllable names since I think they sound better with a two syllable last name...too much information??

Thanks so much!

This is the greatest thread ever :flower:

I am looking for a boy's name to go with the surname Lockwood. I don't want anything too unusual, too common, and definitely nothing trendy. I really like the name Cameron, but DH doesn't :(. I prefer either one syllable or three syllable names since I think they sound better with a two syllable last name...too much information??

Thanks so much!

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs::flower:

xxxx

Sarah x:hugs::hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->