Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi we are finding it hard with both boy and girl. Surname will be Fletcher we like unique names. So far we have Esme for a girl and Luc, Jacob and Noah for a boy. Thank you so much, its a lovely service you offer!! xxx

You have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!

Congratulations & Best of Luck!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Hi! I desperately need some girl name ideas.. We don't know what we are having yet and I have a boy name but not a girl! I have created the middle name Aubriane or Aubrianna which is a combo of both my grandfather's and grandmother's names. (Aubrey and Marian) Our surname is Parker and our youngest is Natalie so I would like something that ends in y or ie or sounds similiar like Melanie or Valerie. I like different or traditional names, but nothing common, however I don't want a name that is difficult to pronounce where teachers or friends will constantly be pronouncing it wrong.. any ideas?

I would love to get your help with a name Sarah1989 but I think perhaps you have too many requests from others already?
x

I am more than willing to take requests. I am just at work at the moment, and will be for about 2-1/2 hours - 3 hours. Once I get home I will be going straight to work on your requests!

Feel Free to keep them coming!!

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs: :flower:

Hi! I desperately need some girl name ideas.. We don't know what we are having yet and I have a boy name but not a girl! I have created the middle name Aubriane or Aubrianna which is a combo of both my grandfather's and grandmother's names. (Aubrey and Marian) Our surname is Parker and our youngest is Natalie so I would like something that ends in y or ie or sounds similiar like Melanie or Valerie. I like different or traditional names, but nothing common, however I don't want a name that is difficult to pronounce where teachers or friends will constantly be pronouncing it wrong.. any ideas?

I sent Your Personalized Name Request to your profile!

I would love to get your help with a name Sarah1989 but I think perhaps you have too many requests from others already?
x

I have sent you a message regarding Your Request!

Message sent. Would love some help xx

I have sent you Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx

Best of Luck to You Both!

:kiss::hugs:

Thanks hun xxx

No Problem At All Hun!

Sarah :flower::hugs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone else would like some help or ideas, please feel free to send me a line and I will get to work!!!

Sarah xx

Anyone looking for some ideas? Feel free to send them my way :) I am free right now and nothing but time on my hands lol

Sarah xx :flower:

Me please! I think im having a girl but obviously would like both!

Its harder for me as i already have 8 children and 3 stepchildren!

Their names are

Mine:

Joseph Stephen
Bethany Linda
Lauren Katie
Rebekah Marie
Rachel Leanne Barbara
Sean Robert Christopher
Ellis Sarah Jane
Lewis Michael

Stepchildren:

Amy Louise
Sophie Bo Claire
Nathan John

DH and I have not idea what to name our future Children. Can you please help?
If it is a boy the middle name would be Alan and if a girl the middle name Michele. Any help? Thanks!

Me please! I think im having a girl but obviously would like both!

Its harder for me as i already have 8 children and 3 stepchildren!

Their names are

Mine:

Joseph Stephen
Bethany Linda
Lauren Katie
Rebekah Marie
Rachel Leanne Barbara
Sean Robert Christopher
Ellis Sarah Jane
Lewis Michael

Stepchildren:

Amy Louise
Sophie Bo Claire
Nathan John

You have been sent your Personal Name Request via Private Message :)

DH and I have not idea what to name our future Children. Can you please help?
If it is a boy the middle name would be Alan and if a girl the middle name Michele. Any help? Thanks!

You have also been sent your Personal Name Request via Private Message :)

Best of Luck to you both!!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Hi! My DH and I cant seem to agree on anything! We only know we would like the name to start with a C or a K, given the last name is Krueger. But thats not set in stone:) (we get 'freddy jokes all the time, so NOT funny)

We are not trying till the summer, so plenty of time to think, but would LOVE some ideas or suggestions..

He is serious about liking the name King and that repulses me!
I love the same name for both genders, Kadyn for a girl and Kayden for a boy, but he doesnt like it...

this is the list I have been adding to:blush: not all "C" or "K" but mostly..
Girls
Kacy
Katie
Kadyn
Breelyn
Isabelle
Jayden
Kymber
Gabriella
Ella

Boys
Kade
Kason
Kase
Kolt
Kyson
Clete
Kayden
Cash

We completely picked out our girls names already. My OH and I are trying to think of boys names that begine with a "J", I want them to match with OHs name. I found a couple that we like, but one has been recently taken(Jayden) and one is unisex, so Im not sure if OH will be too crazy about it (Jordan). We completely picked out our girls names already.

Hi! My DH and I cant seem to agree on anything! We only know we would like the name to start with a C or a K, given the last name is Krueger. But thats not set in stone:) (we get 'freddy jokes all the time, so NOT funny)

We are not trying till the summer, so plenty of time to think, but would LOVE some ideas or suggestions..

He is serious about liking the name King and that repulses me!
I love the same name for both genders, Kadyn for a girl and Kayden for a boy, but he doesnt like it...

this is the list I have been adding to:blush: not all "C" or "K" but mostly..
Girls
Kacy
Katie
Kadyn
Breelyn
Isabelle
Jayden
Kymber
Gabriella
Ella

Boys
Kade
Kason
Kase
Kolt
Kyson
Clete
Kayden
Cash

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx

oooo me me me............. we dont know what we are having so one for a bo and one for a girl please.

Our surname is Trust, and the middle names will either be Jon or Nicole. xx

oooo me me me............. we dont know what we are having so one for a bo and one for a girl please.

Our surname is Trust, and the middle names will either be Jon or Nicole. xx

You have been sent your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->