Personalized Name Requests Available For You

hi Sarah! oh please help! We're looking for a girls name that is different but not too far out there. I like Micah and Camryn and he likes Luna, which i think is pretty but might me a bit too odd. middle name will most likely be Noelle, last name Ramsdell.

looking for something you dont hear very often but not too exotic as my husband and i are fair skinned and something too exotic might not fit our little powder puff to be!

thank you!!

Hello :) We are looking for boys names... we have one son Mason and we have our girls names, but we had trouble even finding Mason's name... if you could help that would be great... our surname is McDowell we like new/ traditional names that aren't over used... Thanks!!

hi Sarah! oh please help! We're looking for a girls name that is different but not too far out there. I like Micah and Camryn and he likes Luna, which i think is pretty but might me a bit too odd. middle name will most likely be Noelle, last name Ramsdell.

looking for something you dont hear very often but not too exotic as my husband and i are fair skinned and something too exotic might not fit our little powder puff to be!

thank you!!

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

If anyone would like some help, feel free to send me a message, or reply here! I am available to help you out anytime!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

me please? :) our surname is Gillies and my son is called Cameron John. we are looking for something Scottish that has either the middle name helen (after my mum) or scott (oh's brother) in it. i like the name Maisie as its short for Margaret which is a amily name but im not 100%. pleeeease help :) :) xxx

ps i like quite girlie names. nothing to fancy but def something pretty and i like loads of boys names as long as they arent too strange lol xxx

me please? :) our surname is Gillies and my son is called Cameron John. we are looking for something Scottish that has either the middle name helen (after my mum) or scott (oh's brother) in it. i like the name Maisie as its short for Margaret which is a amily name but im not 100%. pleeeease help :) :) xxx

ps i like quite girlie names. nothing to fancy but def something pretty and i like loads of boys names as long as they arent too strange lol xxx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

Hi Sarah! I've sent you a private message! xx

Yes please, I dont know what I'm having but everything i suggest OH says no and everythin he suggests i say no.
My surname is walters and my sons name is Dante Anderson.
need unique boys and girls just wna agree! Love unique names but nothing too out there i know quite silly considering my sons name is Dante but i love it! Thank you..
xx

Hi there!! I'm looking for some new names as OH basically hates all my names haha. I like names that are different and he likes names that are normal. My tastes are drawn towards more country/cowboy names, we live on a farm and probably always will haha. Theirs only 2 names me and OH have both liked, Finley for a boy and Paisley for a girl. I also like Mason, Declan and Emerie(G). OH Likes Nobel, Jacob (his own damn name!!). The last name sounds exactly like BB.

Thanks!

Yes please, I dont know what I'm having but everything i suggest OH says no and everythin he suggests i say no.
My surname is walters and my sons name is Dante Anderson.
need unique boys and girls just wna agree! Love unique names but nothing too out there i know quite silly considering my sons name is Dante but i love it! Thank you..
xx

Hi there!! I'm looking for some new names as OH basically hates all my names haha. I like names that are different and he likes names that are normal. My tastes are drawn towards more country/cowboy names, we live on a farm and probably always will haha. Theirs only 2 names me and OH have both liked, Finley for a boy and Paisley for a girl. I also like Mason, Declan and Emerie(G). OH Likes Nobel, Jacob (his own damn name!!). The last name sounds exactly like BB.

Thanks!

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Wow this is just awesome that you're doing this.
Having extreme difficulty agreeing to a boy name. I seem to be pretty dead set on that we're having a girl. However no scan yet for gender and no idea what we would call a little boy. Last name is Frendo-Cumbo (Maltese).
for a girl we would have Haileigh Jayne.
Want something that goes with Alexander as the middle name. My OH wants something different but not too 'out there'

any help would be amazing!!!
thanks!!!

This is awesome!! We're team yellow, last name is Durnin.
For a girl we want something very pretty but unique, I love Asia, hubby isn't keen. I love Elijah for a boy, again hubby isn't keen!

Wow this is just awesome that you're doing this.
Having extreme difficulty agreeing to a boy name. I seem to be pretty dead set on that we're having a girl. However no scan yet for gender and no idea what we would call a little boy. Last name is Frendo-Cumbo (Maltese).
for a girl we would have Haileigh Jayne.
Want something that goes with Alexander as the middle name. My OH wants something different but not too 'out there'

any help would be amazing!!!
thanks!!!

This is awesome!! We're team yellow, last name is Durnin.
For a girl we want something very pretty but unique, I love Asia, hubby isn't keen. I love Elijah for a boy, again hubby isn't keen!

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

We're due yellow twins in Feb and are just starting to discuss names, suggestions would be helpful! :D We like first names that aren't too common nor too 'out there' ... but we like traditional middle names (e.g. Caleb Anthony or Madelynn Anne) ... Please suggest some names we could have a look at :) Thankyou! xxx

P.S Last name will probably be double barrelled! :)

I know I've asked for name suggestions earlier in this pregnancy... But I'm realllllllly stuck now on girls names. :dohh: We're still team yellow, but only 9 days from my DD, and I cannot for the life of me decide on a girls name.

Middle name will be Lucille, or possibly Marilyn (if we can find one that flows nicely with Marilyn that is :dohh:)

Any suggestions on beautiful, unique, but not totally out in left field type names?

:help:

Also, our sons name is Preston Charles, so something that kind of goes with that name, or is up to calibre with it would be fabulous, but not totally necessary. :flower:

:hi: Sarah

Would you mind to help me out with boy's names? We were told we are having little girl but last time we were told the same and we had little boy Sam!
So it would be good to have one name as backup.

Our surname is Greener
We like modern/ unique names

Thank you
x

We're due yellow twins in Feb and are just starting to discuss names, suggestions would be helpful! :D We like first names that aren't too common nor too 'out there' ... but we like traditional middle names (e.g. Caleb Anthony or Madelynn Anne) ... Please suggest some names we could have a look at :) Thankyou! xxx

P.S Last name will probably be double barrelled! :)

I know I've asked for name suggestions earlier in this pregnancy... But I'm realllllllly stuck now on girls names. :dohh: We're still team yellow, but only 9 days from my DD, and I cannot for the life of me decide on a girls name.

Middle name will be Lucille, or possibly Marilyn (if we can find one that flows nicely with Marilyn that is :dohh:)

Any suggestions on beautiful, unique, but not totally out in left field type names?

:help:

Also, our sons name is Preston Charles, so something that kind of goes with that name, or is up to calibre with it would be fabulous, but not totally necessary. :flower:

:hi: Sarah

Would you mind to help me out with boy's names? We were told we are having little girl but last time we were told the same and we had little boy Sam!
So it would be good to have one name as backup.

Our surname is Greener
We like modern/ unique names

Thank you
x

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx
:hugs::flower:

We need help with girl names!

Our last name is McLellan and we prefer more traditional names over trendy ones, but I want it different enough to be the only one in the class. For example, our names are Glen and Stacey (which aren't "out there", but we were definitely the only ones in the class). Thats kind of what we're looking for.

We've (or me!) been leaning towards the following (not to influence you, just to give you an idea of our preferences:

Amy
Morgan
Jane
Isla
Rhys
Holly
Jessica
Elizabeth
Julie

Hopefully you can give us something new options to consider! Thanks so much!

We need help with girl names!

Our last name is McLellan and we prefer more traditional names over trendy ones, but I want it different enough to be the only one in the class. For example, our names are Glen and Stacey (which aren't "out there", but we were definitely the only ones in the class). Thats kind of what we're looking for.

We've (or me!) been leaning towards the following (not to influence you, just to give you an idea of our preferences:

Amy
Morgan
Jane
Isla
Rhys
Holly
Jessica
Elizabeth
Julie

Hopefully you can give us something new options to consider! Thanks so much!

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx
:hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back