Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Posted for my sister

She has a baby boy already name riley martin
And she is due in 9 weeks she hasnt gotten any names both her and OH like plus t=they would like somethign that goes with Riley
I think the only name they both agreed on was Reece but they would like more names to pick from
Any help would be great thanks
x

Posted for my sister

She has a baby boy already name riley martin
And she is due in 9 weeks she hasnt gotten any names both her and OH like plus t=they would like somethign that goes with Riley
I think the only name they both agreed on was Reece but they would like more names to pick from
Any help would be great thanks
x

Hey Hun,

Sent you some names via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs::flower:

Hey Ladies,

If anyone would like some help feel free to send me a message! I am just headed to bed in a few, but will reply tomorrow when I get up. I won't be busy tomorrow, so more the merrier :)

Sarah xx

the baby will be taking OH surname which is bower we have chose a girls name and are struggling on a boys name! a few ideas would be great :) xx

Hi Sarah! We are team yellow and looking for suitable names - we already have Charlotte Mary - we want Andrea for a girl but are not sure of a middle name, and Victor as a middle name for a boy but no first name! Can you help?

Hi, Just noticed this thread and wondered if you could help me. :)

Me and my boyfriend are struggling to come up with names. We don't know the sex so need both girls and boys names.

I like names like George, Oliver, Oscar, Thomas, Jacob........ but can't use these names for various reasons.

Girls names I like are Elizabeth, Sophie, Georgina but again we can't agree on them or don't like the shortened versions etc.

Can you think of similar types of names that go with the surname Barber or just anything that may sound and look nice with the surname.

I want to try and avoid names that are too popular if possible and I like traditional old fashioned names. I like strong sounding names for a boy and feminine pretty sounding names for a girl. Hope you can help. Thank you :)

Hi Sarah.

We are eventually going to find out baby's gender, but hubby and I are trying to think of names for both sexes right now.

We named our 1st daughter Victoria Karen...this was chosen in the hospital at the last minute. I originally wanted to name her Sabrina and put my 1st name as middle. (we said we would put DH's name in middle if it where a boy). BUT my husband came up with Victoria at the last minute and since we were having some issues at that time, my gift to him was to let him pick the name. Karen came from my MIL who got to me when I was still exhausted in hospital & pumped full of med's...very sneaky...:growlmad:

Anyway, I like the idea of maybe having all children's name start with the same 1st letter, easy for the girl, but boys names that start with a "V" are not that great and I do not want "Victor"...to close to daughter's name.

If it helps we are Hispanic, and I like nice names, not nick names....we taught our daughter not to have people call her "Vicky" and we never allowed family to do so either.

the baby will be taking OH surname which is bower we have chose a girls name and are struggling on a boys name! a few ideas would be great :) xx

Hi Sarah! We are team yellow and looking for suitable names - we already have Charlotte Mary - we want Andrea for a girl but are not sure of a middle name, and Victor as a middle name for a boy but no first name! Can you help?

Hi, Just noticed this thread and wondered if you could help me. :)

Me and my boyfriend are struggling to come up with names. We don't know the sex so need both girls and boys names.

I like names like George, Oliver, Oscar, Thomas, Jacob........ but can't use these names for various reasons.

Girls names I like are Elizabeth, Sophie, Georgina but again we can't agree on them or don't like the shortened versions etc.

Can you think of similar types of names that go with the surname Barber or just anything that may sound and look nice with the surname.

I want to try and avoid names that are too popular if possible and I like traditional old fashioned names. I like strong sounding names for a boy and feminine pretty sounding names for a girl. Hope you can help. Thank you :)

Hi Sarah.

We are eventually going to find out baby's gender, but hubby and I are trying to think of names for both sexes right now.

We named our 1st daughter Victoria Karen...this was chosen in the hospital at the last minute. I originally wanted to name her Sabrina and put my 1st name as middle. (we said we would put DH's name in middle if it where a boy). BUT my husband came up with Victoria at the last minute and since we were having some issues at that time, my gift to him was to let him pick the name. Karen came from my MIL who got to me when I was still exhausted in hospital & pumped full of med's...very sneaky...:growlmad:

Anyway, I like the idea of maybe having all children's name start with the same 1st letter, easy for the girl, but boys names that start with a "V" are not that great and I do not want "Victor"...to close to daughter's name.

If it helps we are Hispanic, and I like nice names, not nick names....we taught our daughter not to have people call her "Vicky" and we never allowed family to do so either.

Hey Ladies,

You all have been Sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs::hugs:

My DH and I can't agree on much. The names I love he thinks are just ok.

Don't know yet if a boy or girl, but here are a few of my top favorites:
Girl:
Sabrina
Danica
Kelsey
Teagan
Jocelyn
Brynn/Noelle/Macey/Brooke for middle names

Boy:
Colby
Devon
Brendon
Grayson was a favorite until it became really popular
Our surname is Caddle.
I don't like old lady names, or top 10 names (even though pretty), I want something a little less common, but something people have heard of, and easy to pronounce.
Thanks for your help!

I am having a girl and we can't decide on a name! We want something "fresh" and interesting, but not weird or hard to pronounce. On ultrasound she appeared very sweet and delicate (as they all do at 16 weeks, lol, but that's my take on her!).

hi im interested i am white from the uk my boyfriend is black and from the caribbean.

Hi, please help us too :) We need a boys and girls name.

Our surname is Orchard, we have decided on James for the middle name for a boy and thats as far as we have agreed!

Hi we are in much need of name ideas please. We know that we want the middle name to be Alice for my husbands grandmother, and our last name is Campbell. If you could help with a name for our baby girl it would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

hello! id love some suggestions when you have time! im having a boy, im white and babys father is pakistani. i dont want him having a pakistani name, but i dont want him having a white/british name either. he will be having my last name which is green so ive had alot of trouble trying to find a name that suits. thanks in advance xxx

Ooo! I desperately need help with this, we're pretty sure we're team blue but it isn't 100% confirmed, so we're keeping our options open :D we have no hold backs on names :)

Has anyone heard from the lady that does the name suggestions?

Hi Sarah

We are having a boy and our surname is Leishman. We both love classic/traditional names

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks very much

Alison

My DH and I can't agree on much. The names I love he thinks are just ok.

Don't know yet if a boy or girl, but here are a few of my top favorites:
Girl:
Sabrina
Danica
Kelsey
Teagan
Jocelyn
Brynn/Noelle/Macey/Brooke for middle names

Boy:
Colby
Devon
Brendon
Grayson was a favorite until it became really popular
Our surname is Caddle.
I don't like old lady names, or top 10 names (even though pretty), I want something a little less common, but something people have heard of, and easy to pronounce.
Thanks for your help!

I am having a girl and we can't decide on a name! We want something "fresh" and interesting, but not weird or hard to pronounce. On ultrasound she appeared very sweet and delicate (as they all do at 16 weeks, lol, but that's my take on her!).

hi im interested i am white from the uk my boyfriend is black and from the caribbean.

Hi, please help us too :) We need a boys and girls name.

Our surname is Orchard, we have decided on James for the middle name for a boy and thats as far as we have agreed!

Hi we are in much need of name ideas please. We know that we want the middle name to be Alice for my husbands grandmother, and our last name is Campbell. If you could help with a name for our baby girl it would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

hello! id love some suggestions when you have time! im having a boy, im white and babys father is pakistani. i dont want him having a pakistani name, but i dont want him having a white/british name either. he will be having my last name which is green so ive had alot of trouble trying to find a name that suits. thanks in advance xxx

Ooo! I desperately need help with this, we're pretty sure we're team blue but it isn't 100% confirmed, so we're keeping our options open :D we have no hold backs on names :)

Has anyone heard from the lady that does the name suggestions?

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message xx

Sarah :flower::hugs::hugs:

Hi Sarah

We are having a boy and our surname is Leishman. We both love classic/traditional names

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks very much

Alison

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message

Sarah xx :flower::hugs::hugs:

Hello :) We are looking for boys names... we have one son Mason and we have our girls names, but we had trouble even finding Mason's name... if you could help that would be great... our surname is McDowell we like new/ traditional names that aren't over used... Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->