Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi Sarah,

i'd love to hear some girls names. Our surname is Collins and we have 2 boys Nathan & Brandon. So something that goes nice with that would be great.

Thanks

Hi Sarah,

i'd love to hear some girls names. Our surname is Collins and we have 2 boys Nathan & Brandon. So something that goes nice with that would be great.

Thanks

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx
:flower::hugs::hugs:

Hi in would love some suggestions, I love the name Nixon for a boy but other half not keen and I like taya or matilda for a girl but other half gone off both.our last name is jack. Thanks so much in advance, what a lovely thing for you to do donate your time to help other pregnant women. Xxx

Hi
This is our first and we want the sex of our baby to be a surprise :) Have picked a name for baby girl *Billie Rose*, surnames Whitbread but we're really struggling on boys names.
We like mix of trad. & unusual, if you could help?
Thankyou x

Hi what a lovley thing to do!
If you could help me id be really grateful!
We are having a baby boy and our only name is Oliver with the nickname Olly. The middle name will be Taylor and the last name Clark.

We did like Caleb however we have since gone off the name. I'm really stuck. I like Oliver I really do but I think we need to try some other names. I just can't think.

Thanks so much x

Hi Sarah,

We really need some help!

This is our first baby our surname is Vasilakis which is Greek but we don't necessarily want a Greek first name. I like slightly unusual names but not too unconventional either.

For a girl I like Violet but can't think of anything else and can't think of any boys names at all.

The middle names have already been decided but are stuck for ideas to go with them ( I know it's weird deciding middle names first!) June for a girl and Vasili for a boy.

xx

xxx

Hi in would love some suggestions, I love the name Nixon for a boy but other half not keen and I like taya or matilda for a girl but other half gone off both.our last name is jack. Thanks so much in advance, what a lovely thing for you to do donate your time to help other pregnant women. Xxx

Hi what a lovley thing to do!
If you could help me id be really grateful!
We are having a baby boy and our only name is Oliver with the nickname Olly. The middle name will be Taylor and the last name Clark.

We did like Caleb however we have since gone off the name. I'm really stuck. I like Oliver I really do but I think we need to try some other names. I just can't think.

Thanks so much x

Hi Sarah,

We really need some help!

This is our first baby our surname is Vasilakis which is Greek but we don't necessarily want a Greek first name. I like slightly unusual names but not too unconventional either.

For a girl I like Violet but can't think of anything else and can't think of any boys names at all.

The middle names have already been decided but are stuck for ideas to go with them ( I know it's weird deciding middle names first!) June for a girl and Vasili for a boy.

xx

xxx

You have all been Sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!:hugs::flower:

Hi
This is our first and we want the sex of our baby to be a surprise :) Have picked a name for baby girl *Billie Rose*, surnames Whitbread but we're really struggling on boys names.
We like mix of trad. & unusual, if you could help?
Thankyou x

Hey Hun,

You currently do not have enough posts for me to send you a Request through Private Messaging. I will keep an eye on your post count, and will send your request as soon as I can!

Sarah xx
:flower::hugs:

God I did this with my daughter. Can't believe I'm back to do it again lol!
This time we're having a little man. Surname is Wood and daughters name is imogen.
Looking for more unusual names please :)

I would love some names..boys and girls..but mostly girls..surname would be Webb and I like all names..I don't want anything TOO common, but one of my fav names is Katelyn and that is super common lol..I also love the name Willow but feels it doesn't go with Webb..thank you so much

trying to think of names for my baby girl - due in september. i really like unique names and i want to use cleopatra as a middle name. thanks for your help.

Hey Ladies,

Catching up on Requests now; sorry for the delay, I was away on vacation. Should respond to you all today, as well as Private Messages!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

God I did this with my daughter. Can't believe I'm back to do it again lol!
This time we're having a little man. Surname is Wood and daughters name is imogen.
Looking for more unusual names please :)

I would love some names..boys and girls..but mostly girls..surname would be Webb and I like all names..I don't want anything TOO common, but one of my fav names is Katelyn and that is super common lol..I also love the name Willow but feels it doesn't go with Webb..thank you so much

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

trying to think of names for my baby girl - due in september. i really like unique names and i want to use cleopatra as a middle name. thanks for your help.

Hey Hun,

You currently do not have enough posts for me to send you a Request through Private Messaging. I will keep an eye on your post count, and will send your request as soon as I can!

Hi! This is just the thread I'm looking for :)

Hubby and I have not been able to agree on names. I prefer traditional but not *too* common names that have some sort of family background or connect. He does not like traditional boys names at all, doesn't want anything too common, too modern, too old, too ethnic, or too overused in our family.

We currently have two girls: Grace Elizabeth, and Evamarie Joy.

I want to work my father's name 'Don' into a name somehow, as he passed away during this pregnancy. So far the only name we've had any agreement on is Landon, with no middle name in sight. I also like Patrick (connects to my sister Patricia, and other relatives). Hubby has already vetoed any names that are similar to his male family members. Our surname is Nelson.

Hubby and I have not been able to agree on names. I prefer traditional but not *too* common names that have some sort of family background or connect. He does not like traditional boys names at all, doesn't want anything too common, too modern, too old, too ethnic, or too overused in our family.

I want to work my father's name 'Don' into a name somehow, as he passed away during this pregnancy. So far the only name we've had any agreement on is Landon, with no middle name in sight. I also like Patrick (connects to my sister Patricia, and other relatives). Hubby has already vetoed any names that are similar to his male family members. Our surname is Nelson.

Hey Hun,

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx
:hugs:

If you want to include Don, have you considered Brandon? I am very biased lol but I love the name. We named my son Brandon Lee after Bruce Lee's son.

Hey Ladies,

If anyone would like some help, feel free to let me know!

Sarah xx

I definitely need some help! My husband and I cannot agree on a boy name! Here is some background info-
We have one daughter named Virginia Miele
Our last name is Titcomb
I do not like popular names, so nothing in the top 50ish
He really wants to commemorate his mom, Julie Lynn, and I am also interested in commemorating people with the names James and Thomas. However, I dont mind using a variation of any of these names, so for example Julian for Julie (too popular though, so I dont like it! haha)

Okay, I think thats all! One of the names we threw out that we both like is Gabriel. I love Finnigan, DH isnt sold.

Hiya :)

Need help with baby boy names, i like Olly OH can't stand it! We discussed Noah but i like modernish names and I'm just not keen on it.
OH has 2 Sons already - Daniel and Reece, surname will be Tickner.

I kind of like Irish names such as Shay but we cannot agree on anything for a boy! Not into traditional names but not names that are too 'out there'

Any help would be much appreciated

MrsHP x

Me and OH can't agreed on a name - we are having a baby boy and can't think of anything we both like apart from Leo but i'm going off that.

Babies surname is mohammad - OH's father is from Egypt.

but we are both Scottish.
We don't like common names but nothing TOO out there.

OH loves Trowa.

I definitely need some help! My husband and I cannot agree on a boy name! Here is some background info-
We have one daughter named Virginia Miele
Our last name is Titcomb
I do not like popular names, so nothing in the top 50ish
He really wants to commemorate his mom, Julie Lynn, and I am also interested in commemorating people with the names James and Thomas. However, I dont mind using a variation of any of these names, so for example Julian for Julie (too popular though, so I dont like it! haha)

Okay, I think thats all! One of the names we threw out that we both like is Gabriel. I love Finnigan, DH isnt sold.

Hiya :)

Need help with baby boy names, i like Olly OH can't stand it! We discussed Noah but i like modernish names and I'm just not keen on it.
OH has 2 Sons already - Daniel and Reece, surname will be Tickner.

I kind of like Irish names such as Shay but we cannot agree on anything for a boy! Not into traditional names but not names that are too 'out there'

Any help would be much appreciated

MrsHP x

Me and OH can't agreed on a name - we are having a baby boy and can't think of anything we both like apart from Leo but i'm going off that.

Babies surname is mohammad - OH's father is from Egypt.

but we are both Scottish.
We don't like common names but nothing TOO out there.

OH loves Trowa.

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->