Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hello please can you help me! :yipee:
This is something that has been stressing me out for a LONG time now, aggggh!! I can sit here for hours and not like anything and I am starting to take it out on OH now,hehe.

My name is 'Hanelli' OH's name is 'Adam' and the sir name is 'Cook'

We are having a little girl in Jan and I so want to name her now,hehe.
The name we had for a while was 'Olivia Freya Cook' But OH said a few nights back that he isnt happy with that name and wants something more........

I dont mind common names but not boring names if you know what I mean and I dont really like old fashion names. I would like something a little different, Would also like her to have a middle name :happydance:

p.s. I lost my dad 3years ago and I thought it would be nice to fit his name in the middle as she is due on his birthday. His name was 'Phillip' But I dont know if this would work, what do you think.

Hehe, I feel like a right bossy cow after that, I want this and that :rofl:
Any help of yours would be loved :hugs: Thankyou xxxxxx

We are looking for a middle name for the name faith last name sauter Thanks!

You have been sent your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!:flower::hugs:

Hello please can you help me! :yipee:
This is something that has been stressing me out for a LONG time now, aggggh!! I can sit here for hours and not like anything and I am starting to take it out on OH now,hehe.

My name is 'Hanelli' OH's name is 'Adam' and the sir name is 'Cook'

We are having a little girl in Jan and I so want to name her now,hehe.
The name we had for a while was 'Olivia Freya Cook' But OH said a few nights back that he isnt happy with that name and wants something more........

I dont mind common names but not boring names if you know what I mean and I dont really like old fashion names. I would like something a little different, Would also like her to have a middle name :happydance:

p.s. I lost my dad 3years ago and I thought it would be nice to fit his name in the middle as she is due on his birthday. His name was 'Phillip' But I dont know if this would work, what do you think.

Hehe, I feel like a right bossy cow after that, I want this and that :rofl:
Any help of yours would be loved :hugs: Thankyou xxxxxx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Hello, tank you for your offer!

We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, so we would be pleased if we had options for either one.

We love unusual names that have a strong meaning. The family name is Dolker. If it's a boy, the middle name will be David.

Thank you, very much.

Oooh pick me! I am having a boy and the surname will either be Kaye or Park. Some names I like are Jace, Declan, Brody...

Thank you =)

Hello, tank you for your offer!

We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, so we would be pleased if we had options for either one.

We love unusual names that have a strong meaning. The family name is Dolker. If it's a boy, the middle name will be David.

Thank you, very much.

Oooh pick me! I am having a boy and the surname will either be Kaye or Park. Some names I like are Jace, Declan, Brody...

Thank you =)

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Congratulations to you both!

Sarah xx :hugs:

Maybe you can help me I need a boy middle name the goes with Quinn as first name... I don't know what i am having yet but I already have the girl name chosen

Maybe you can help me I need a boy middle name the goes with Quinn as first name... I don't know what i am having yet but I already have the girl name chosen

Sarah xx
Congratulations!

ooooh do me, Middle name will be Andrew - i like Shay, Finley, Corey & Kian

I just want something where there wont be 4 of them in his class at school!

ooooh do me, Middle name will be Andrew - i like Shay, Finley, Corey & Kian

I just want something where there wont be 4 of them in his class at school!

You have been sent your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!
Congratulations

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Help! I'm due to give birth in March and so far I haven't found anything I like.
Well we were all set for a boy but we're having a girl so now I'm stuck.
I like classic and pretty names, but nothing that's too overused like Laura or Chloe.
Really really like short names such as Eden or Ruby. Like thinks such as Robyn and Meena too. Just something abit different but not weird. Her last name will be Armitage.
Any suggestions will be appreciated. I'm going madddd. xx

Help! I'm due to give birth in March and so far I haven't found anything I like.
I like classic and pretty names, but nothing that's too overused like Laura or Chloe.
Really really like short names such as Eden or Ruby. Like thinks such as Robyn and Meena too. Just something abit different but not weird. Her last name will be Armitage.

Hi Hun,

Sorry I have not gotten back to you with your request yet, work has been very hectic this week again. I will be working on all requests when I get finished with this shift this afternoon.

Please everyone keep the requests coming as I am more than happy to help you all out!!

Love Lots, Sarah xx :hugs:

I sent you a pm sarah1989 I know you say you are busy, I am just wanting to mention I pm'd you in case you never received it :hugs:

I sent you a pm sarah1989 I know you say you are busy, I am just wanting to mention I pm'd you in case you never received it :hugs:

Thanks hun, I did get your request, and am just working on them now, and will be responding to all very soon!

Sarah xx:hugs:

You both have been sent your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!!
Congratulations to you both! :hugs:

I am pretty sure I am all caught up on requests now, and am more than happy to accept more!! :blush:

Love Lots, Sarah :flower::hugs:

Wow..How fun!!
I would appreciate some ideas on biblical names or other unique names for a boy and girl. Middle name for boy is going to be Joshua for sure. Thanks :) Bless you!

Wow..How fun!!
I would appreciate some ideas on biblical names or other unique names for a boy and girl. Middle name for boy is going to be Joshua for sure. Thanks :) Bless you!

Thank you for your help! :) x

Not a problem hun!

UPDATE:

I am available for more requests if anyone is interested!!

Sarah xx

What name would come out??
My name is Shiela Mae and My bf i Neil
for boy and girl!..
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member