Pets!

Indeed. I already decided when we win the lottery I want a farm of all mini animals.

Mini donkies, mini mules, mini horse, pygmy goats & whatever else I can find that is mini :haha:

Ours are not pets though they do have personalities... ours are for FOOD! We butcher them ourselves & make homemade sausage too. SO MUCH BETTER without the hormones & steroids in the meat!:thumbup:

DH wants to pigs and wants to call them Christmas and New Year but I know what I'm like and they'll never end up as food they'll end up as pets :)

Indigo you'd be proud as we're not vegetarians but we're having a vegetarian day on our diet :thumbup:

Yeah enough with the edible pets, my family had a pet lamb that grew up and eventually died of old age LOL my aunt protected him from the butcher his whole life.

Yeah enough with the edible pets, my family had a pet lamb that grew up and eventually died of old age LOL my aunt protected him from the butcher his whole life.

I'd love a pet sheep or goat :) Something that is more reliable than DH at mowing the lawn :haha:

DH wants to pigs and wants to call them Christmas and New Year but I know what I'm like and they'll never end up as food they'll end up as pets :)

Indigo you'd be proud as we're not vegetarians but we're having a vegetarian day on our diet :thumbup:

I think she was just proving her point, lol.:haha:

Ns....I like your auntie....

Wooly....YAY for vegetarian day!!!...I do have meat 1x/ week....but I must say, I feel less energetic that day....

I'd love a pet sheep or goat :) Something that is more reliable than DH at mowing the lawn :haha:

That's our next purchase... and an anteater to rid my lawn of fire ants!! LOL:happydance:

Sorry to have offended anyone.... I think most times though, people don't like the way the animals are treated & after learning about the commercial food industry, they really do treat the animals awful. But our animals are well-cared for & even spoiled... They serve a particular purpose in our yard though they are pets too!!

Sorry to have offended anyone.... I think most times though, people don't like the way the animals are treated & after learning about the commercial food industry, they really do treat the animals awful. But our animals are well-cared for & even spoiled... They serve a particular purpose in our yard though they are pets too!!

I don't think you offended anyone :thumbup:

I have to say, I'm not a vegetarian. I totally gotta have meat..........not all the time, and mostly chicken or fish, but I do enjoy a tasty steak *drools*

I think you just shocked us...it is a pet thread, lol.

Now, if it was titled "What's For Dinner?" that's another story, lol.

Eva I'm with you in that I'm not a vegetarian and like chicken and fish with the occasionally serving of beef or cured pork.

But I've got to say the vegetarian dishes yesterday were yummy :)

The dogs weren't impressed though as they always get any skin or fat off the meat so of course there wasn't any yesterday. Tiny was not impressed!

I wanted to post another picture of one of my pets...who got his first 1st place at a recognized show over the weekend with some super tough competition. So proud of him!! :) (I had the trainer ride him because I got my BFP shortly before the show).

Attachments

• chaseeemi.jpg
    chaseeemi.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly