Pets!

Barney's giardia came back today. :growlmad:

We got home from the mall and the poor dog had liquid sh*t his crate; I feel so badly for him and I guess we need to use more bleach on the yard.

Barney's giardia came back today. :growlmad:

We got home from the mall and the poor dog had liquid sh*t his crate; I feel so badly for him and I guess we need to use more bleach on the yard.

Ohhh Barney :(

Poor Barney....

Your neighbors suck! I think our posse needs to pay them a visit. :trouble:

I'll just call the vet on Monday for more meds; he had been off of them for about a month, so we thought he finally built up some resistance to it. :cry:

This also means that we'll have to send poo samples every three days to Auburn University in Alabama for his testing.

Not a whole lot; I am pretty sure they think I want them to pay my vet bills...not even close. I'd pay to take Rocco to the vet if it meant Barney wouldn't get sick anymore and I could stop poisoning my yard!:growlmad:

All I know is that the dog is a walking, shit*ing infection. He's not been neutered and he's a pitt bull; I am not saying the breed is bad, but it makes me nervous bc the kids play in my back yard.

Dmom I think you've been more than patient with your horrible neighbours, by not treating their dog they are committing an act of cruelty, and I know you don't want to be a grass (snitch?) but it's time to report them to the authorities, when it's threatening the health of your own pets plus the safety of your own family...I know it's hard though.

I started a we <3 furbabies thread because I hadn't found this one...maybe they could be merged? I don't know...anybody?

This is for the sausage dog owners among you, https://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1glHiz/meme.yahoo.com/crimson/p/zHxQZcP/

Lighting the way? Sparkling? putting a new meanning into the word bling?
Or do you mean literally, he is running with a firework, which health and safety don´t advice.

]
This is for the sausage dog owners among you, https://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1glHiz/meme.yahoo.com/crimson/p/zHxQZcP/

https://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/shocked/shocked.gif

The pets thread is back!

I am not having a good week, very upset. My old lady (my cat) has kidney disease and she has been very ill this week. She might be at her laye stage of the disease. Taking her to the vet tomorrow and i am really worried about the news. Losing them is awful!!

The pets thread is back!

I am not having a good week, very upset. My old lady (my cat) has kidney disease and she has been very ill this week. She might be at her laye stage of the disease. Taking her to the vet tomorrow and i am really worried about the news. Losing them is awful!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->