PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

so sorryladyluck - hope you are okay xxx

welcome tinks congrats

Well told my dad and he was overjoyed lol, bit gobsmacked haha but still very happy for us , and my sister hugged me and was happy too -so far so good!! lmao not exactly what I was expecting, but very much appreciated xxxx Need to break it to the boys lol -might not go down so well :/ and work I am dreading

Don't think they would agree to scan me early just because I am worried about lack of symptoms tb -wish they would though xx
xxx

That's so great. I hope your boys are excited too! I wouldn't tell work till later...around 12 weeks or so.

YAY!! Back from my first appointment and I get to have a scan Wed morning to check dates because of my previous m/c's! I'm so excited. Otherwise it was the normal boring appt.

ooh exciting for early scan whitesox, and yay for good appointment too xx

Told my boys, eldest said 'another one' and laughed , middle one whooped and was disappointed when I said don't tell anyone outside family yet lol; little one we didn't tell -its too early and he wont have a clue what it means anyway lol.

So yay, feels more official now it is out

Will tell work after my first scan, or 12 /13 weeks if I di getan earlier one for any reason lol

How are you doing crysshae??

And how are all other mums n bumps?

xx

Aww ladyluck I'm sorry.
The whole beta readings worry me, I've never had them done and I wonder how much anxiety that must cause.

No symptoms going on here either. Worrying a little but hopefully all is ok. I'm definitely feeling bigger and my boobs have grown too, much to DH's amusement lol
Filled in GP paperwork yesterday so MW team will pick that up Thursday and then get in touch. She did say EDD was 22nd, yet every LMP calculator says 19th, well I'm sure in a few weeks the scan will come up with a more stable date to go on.

Aww ladyluck I'm sorry.
The whole beta readings worry me, I've never had them done and I wonder how much anxiety that must cause.

No symptoms going on here either. Worrying a little but hopefully all is ok. I'm definitely feeling bigger and my boobs have grown too, much to DH's amusement lol
Filled in GP paperwork yesterday so MW team will pick that up Thursday and then get in touch. She did say EDD was 22nd, yet every LMP calculator says 19th, well I'm sure in a few weeks the scan will come up with a more stable date to go on.

yep bigger sore boobs here and definitely swollen abdo, especially at night lol but no other symptoms yet either -have decided just to enjoy it lol - may change at any minute haha -last time I had MS for whole of first tri, then severe SPD on crutches from 16w, so maybe I am due a nice easy pregnancy this time lmao :winkwink::haha::haha: xxx

Hi ladies, can I join you?

This will be baby number 5, but hopefully the fourth we get to bring home. First scan is on the 15th and so very nervous.

I'm a big girl, so although I feel bloated to the hills, nothing to see yet - which I'm happy with, wont be announcing for a long time yet. But today I've noticed it's uncomfortable to sit down/get back up lol. So something's happening down there :happydance:

I found our I'm pregnant with #5 yesterday It don't seem real at all and def not planned I have 2 boys (12 and 6) and 2 girls (3 and 10) xx

Welcome to all the new mommies :hi: Glad you could join us. I'm on out camping and will add you as soon as I get home.

Wohoo wannabubba for feeling that its real. :dance:

I'm still dealing with horrible headache. Not sure what to do about it. Nothing is working. :(

Just got my blood work results from yesterdays appt and they said levels are perfect HCG and Prog. YAY go tomorrow for my second set then thursday I will get my date for an ultrasound. So relieved to hear my progesterone is where it should be! Just going to keep praying everything goes good!!!!! Wont fully rest til this baby is in my arms!!!!!! Cheers to a happy and healthy 9 months to us ALL!!! Xoxo

Welcome to all the new mommies :hi: Glad you could join us. I'm on out camping and will add you as soon as I get home.

Wohoo wannabubba for feeling that its real. :dance:

I'm still dealing with horrible headache. Not sure what to do about it. Nothing is working. :(

Yuck! I feel for you. I had a constant headache with my youngest. Nothing worked, and it didn't go away until about the 12-week point. I hope you feel better sooner than that.

Just got my blood work results from yesterdays appt and they said levels are perfect HCG and Prog. YAY go tomorrow for my second set then thursday I will get my date for an ultrasound. So relieved to hear my progesterone is where it should be! Just going to keep praying everything goes good!!!!! Wont fully rest til this baby is in my arms!!!!!! Cheers to a happy and healthy 9 months to us ALL!!! Xoxo

Great news! Congrats!

WELCOME Mommies! :)

Does anything help your headaches A4TG? I've taken tylenol a couple times and it did help. Ice pack on my neck seems to ease the pain as well. Good luck!

Just told in-laws! they were floored but excited. grandma definitely the most excited.

I'm feeling conflicted. the same feelings as previous (will this shortchange the other kids, how can we handle it, etc) plus feeling all weird over the possibility that this is it. last one. I want another boy but I don't want to think I won't have another baby girl! but I'm terrified of twins too. arg!

For headaches, putting my feet up and usingt a resting mask usually with cucumber helps. plus cool compresses at temples and back of neck. currently in the middle of texas trying to combat the heat!

Well here's my update, 8 weeks normal fetus everything looks good seen on ultrasound. Heartbeat 161...beta results are back by Thursday. Only disappointment was the tech didn't do a intervaginal u/s so the pic is soooo hard to see but everything a-ok so far

I just saw my phone ringing with my Drs office # and nearly fell out of my seat at work with fear. They were just calling to confirm my blood work appt tomorrow... UGH lol SAVE ME!!!!

Fiestymom, that sounds HEAVENLY. I need to get a cucumber at the store. :)

ooh exciting for early scan whitesox, and yay for good appointment too xx

Told my boys, eldest said 'another one' and laughed , middle one whooped and was disappointed when I said don't tell anyone outside family yet lol; little one we didn't tell -its too early and he wont have a clue what it means anyway lol.

So yay, feels more official now it is out

Will tell work after my first scan, or 12 /13 weeks if I di getan earlier one for any reason lol

How are you doing crysshae??

And how are all other mums n bumps?

xx

Not sure how I missed this note this morning. It's so great your boys were happy!

I'm doing well. 5 dpo today so getting there. Looking on the bright side, at least I don't have to symptom spot this TWW. Lol.

I told my kids today too...oldest was like yay..my daughter said o...m....g and said she HAD to Facebook it ...youngest told me "i told u so" he said he knew it (little psychic) haven't seen my middle boy yet, he was out playing but his brother told him lol. That was fun. Oh my daughter also said if its another boy she will be soooo upset lol

Hi ladies! I'm very excitedly pregnant with number five, or number nine if you count evil stepkids.

All the good news on here today. Congrats everyone and welcome all the new mommies.

As for the headache I had a few sips of coffee after the Tylenol and it was pretty much gone after that. I don't ever drink much coffee any more but maybe I can't completely cut it out any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->