PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Well that is the god thing with edit, I can change it when ever ;)

Ok so is anyone else having vein issues? I don't have these when I am not PG, but these are protruding already. I am scared one burst on me for no reason... could be me not being careful with my celiacs, but still worrisome.

Damn I just ate some great Japanese teriyaki chicken. I loaded on the spice and now my tummy is aching LOL Tums it is LOL

Hi to all the new ladies hope everyone is well. I am still very sick the zofran helps a little but still feel wretched, hopefully this will be like my last and be over at 11 weeks :)

Hi all, how is everyone?
I've noticed a blue vein in my leg! Dont like that at all.
Felling bloated. Really gonna struggle to keep this quiet until 12wks. Though thankfully its school holidays in 2 weeks then I'll be able to let it all out before september lol

AFTG - I know you are busy but can I change my front page details.

HappyHome EDD: 19th Feb 2014, 3G (plus 1 step son and one step daughter) team :yellow:
Not sure how to add step kiddies, can just do 4G, 1B if you like.

MS seems to have let go a bit for now. I am now left with growing pains, and pulls. I am also finding I am using the loo more at night than in the day. I am finding that just a tad bit more aggravating.

You bet HappyHome I will change that right away for you!! :thumbup:

Woop will hopefully find out how far gone I am on Friday, have managed to get an appt at the local EPAU where I am praying they will do a scan. Fingers crossed for me ladies, will be gutted if they say no as it means DH is gonna have to put his hand in his pocket to pay for a private one lol.

Woop will hopefully find out how far gone I am on Friday, have managed to get an appt at the local EPAU where I am praying they will do a scan. Fingers crossed for me ladies, will be gutted if they say no as it means DH is gonna have to put his hand in his pocket to pay for a private one lol.

When do they normally give you your first u/s? 12 weeks? or?

12 weeks but I genuinely have no idea how far gone I am, at the very least 5, at the most I could be ready to drop tomorrow (which I am pretty certain I'm not lol) I've been on the pill and this was an unexpected pregnancy :blush: my pregnancy journal explains a little better xx

12 weeks but I genuinely have no idea how far gone I am, at the very least 5, at the most I could be ready to drop tomorrow (which I am pretty certain I'm not lol) I've been on the pill and this was an unexpected pregnancy :blush: my pregnancy journal explains a little better xx

Good luck for today -how exciting !! you could jump into second tri haha :happydance:

allforthegirl -how are you doing? MS still a bit less for you?

xx

xx

NO! :sick: Last night I was kicking myself cause I think I was enjoying it too much. :nope: All the energy and very little of any nausea, just a tad of reflux and that was it. Last night was BAD :( So I guess it is back again. Though while I am at the Dr this morning I will ask for antinausea pills.

The crappy thing is I have a trailer to pack cause we leave tonight for another camping trip. At least this one isn't very far from home and DH can still work.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms creeping up on you?

Hello everyone! Im a newbie on this site I've been on the ttc forum for a few weeks now and I just have to say NO ONE was very nice at all!! I didnt even get a congratulations when I got my BFP! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!!!!! Very nervous though.. This is my 4th baby and my 6th pregnancy.. Most recent pregnancy ended in early May after a Chemical (they think-because it was so early) But here I am again with a very strong positive very quick so i am hoping and praying it will grow correctly for the next 9 months! I have my first Dr's appt monday night to check levels so we will see how everything goes. Looking for some support through this nerve wrecking journey! I have a 10yr old, a 9yr old, and a 6yr old & I cant wait to give them a new little sibling!

xx

NO! :sick: Last night I was kicking myself cause I think I was enjoying it too much. :nope: All the energy and very little of any nausea, just a tad of reflux and that was it. Last night was BAD :( So I guess it is back again. Though while I am at the Dr this morning I will ask for antinausea pills.

The crappy thing is I have a trailer to pack cause we leave tonight for another camping trip. At least this one isn't very far from home and DH can still work.

still sore boobs but nothing else -early days though, expecting the MS /nausea around 7weeks lol ; unless I am lucky and don't get it this time :thumbup:

I have been feeling so sad though:nope::nope: crying a lot and generally feeling down :'(, DH has not spoken about the pregnancy once, although when pushed he says he is excited and I told my DD ,but she was only home for the day and is working away again , so I have no one else to talk to about it. I was going to tell my sister but she is so wrapped up in her own stuff just now, she has no room for me. Blubbing again, feel so alone and tbh honest wondering what the hell I have done :nope::nope:

Never felt this way in any previous pregnancies -hoping it passes and I can get back to being excited xx

Hello everyone! Im a newbie on this site I've been on the ttc forum for a few weeks now and I just have to say NO ONE was very nice at all!! I didnt even get a congratulations when I got my BFP! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!!!!! Very nervous though.. This is my 4th baby and my 6th pregnancy.. Most recent pregnancy ended in early May after a Chemical (they think-because it was so early) But here I am again with a very strong positive very quick so i am hoping and praying it will grow correctly for the next 9 months! I have my first Dr's appt monday night to check levels so we will see how everything goes. Looking for some support through this nerve wrecking journey! I have a 10yr old, a 9yr old, and a 6yr old & I cant wait to give them a new little sibling!

CONGRATULATIONS!! welcome and Hi :flower::flower: - sorry for your previous loss, wishing you a fab happy and healthy pregnancy this time around. What do you have already? I have 1 girl, 3 boys ; and do you have any preference this time around -we are staying team yellow xxx

still sore boobs but nothing else -early days though, expecting the MS /nausea around 7weeks lol ; unless I am lucky and don't get it this time :thumbup:

I have been feeling so sad though:nope::nope: crying a lot and generally feeling down :'(, DH has not spoken about the pregnancy once, although when pushed he says he is excited and I told my DD ,but she was only home for the day and is working away again , so I have no one else to talk to about it. I was going to tell my sister but she is so wrapped up in her own stuff just now, she has no room for me. Blubbing again, feel so alone and tbh honest wondering what the hell I have done :nope::nope:

Never felt this way in any previous pregnancies -hoping it passes and I can get back to being excited xx

:cry: I am sorry that you are feeling this way. Do you have a good friend that isn't tied to your family that you can tell? I did that and it's not like we talk about it all that much it still feels good to talk about it with someone else. Honestly I just talk to you guys about this PG, you guys are my rock. The only things I really talk about with DH is when I am feeling awful and I need a break, or when we hit a new week, I will tell him what size the baby is now. he doesn't ever bring it up on his own, it is always me. I am sure your DH is just nervous yet about you losing babe is all. Plus once he sees it on a scan things will change big time!!

Welcome and Congrats!! :hi: i will add you to the front page if you would like but I will need your info like EDD how many boys and girls and what team are you on, pink, blue or yellow?

CONGRATULATIONS!! welcome and Hi :flower::flower: - sorry for your previous loss, wishing you a fab happy and healthy pregnancy this time around. What do you have already? I have 1 girl, 3 boys ; and do you have any preference this time around -we are staying team yellow xxx

I am team yellow as well!! i have 2 girls and one boy.

Welcome and Congrats!! :hi: i will add you to the front page if you would like but I will need your info like EDD how many boys and girls and what team are you on, pink, blue or yellow?

Thank You :happydance: Im so excited! I have 2 girls and 1 boy I am team yellow as always, I should be due around the 12th on March but wont know for sure until later this month prob. Going to get my levels check Monday.. praying for the best!

Congratulations! Wishing you a H&H 9 months. I'm sorry about your loss. I lost mine in June, but I will be back on this thread very soon, I know! PMA! You've found a great group of ladies to talk to on this thread.

xx

Awww...wannabubba. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I hope your spirits are lifted very soon. I think it's not as present in our DH's minds as it is in our's until later on. What did your daughter say? Was she excited? I know it may not feel the same as having someone you are close to to talk to about it, but we are always here for you!

Awww...wannabubba. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I hope your spirits are lifted very soon. I think it's not as present in our DH's minds as it is in our's until later on. What did your daughter say? Was she excited? I know it may not feel the same as having someone you are close to to talk to about it, but we are always here for you!

:cry: I am sorry that you are feeling this way. Do you have a good friend that isn't tied to your family that you can tell? I did that and it's not like we talk about it all that much it still feels good to talk about it with someone else. Honestly I just talk to you guys about this PG, you guys are my rock. The only things I really talk about with DH is when I am feeling awful and I need a break, or when we hit a new week, I will tell him what size the baby is now. he doesn't ever bring it up on his own, it is always me. I am sure your DH is just nervous yet about you losing babe is all. Plus once he sees it on a scan things will change big time!!

Thanks ladies - my daughter was excited but was away a matter of hours after I told her and couldn't say much at the time as the boys don't know yet, and her friend was in too

Just off night shift last night, so I am sure silly hormones and tiredness together are a bad combination.:wacko::wacko:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->