PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

hi ladies! I was hoping to join you <3

we have 6 children- 2 girls and 4 boys. currently pregnant with number 7 :)

Welcome blessedmomma, ssjad amazed and twinmommy and anyone else I missed that's new - this thread moves pretty quick lol - congratulations to you all - what ages are your children?

Tryn4 -glad your kids were excited too, I must admit I thought mine might have been a bit embarrassed about their old mum having 'another' baby lol - but all good so far :happydance:

A4tg - How's the headache? Hope he cucumber worked. Sounds like you are withdrawing from caffeine though -baby maybe craves it, and who are we to argue lol xxx Everything in moderation lol xxx :winkwink:

Mommywants4 - yay for brilliant appointment and great numbers :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing good. Crysshae soon be AF time again and then are you back in the baby making business? :winkwink:

xxx

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Wannabubba - My twins will be 7 in October and DD just turned 2 in May.

I have my first scan on Monday. Very nervous but feeling hopeful!

I'm so exhausted this time. But combine that with this crappy insomnia and I'm running on what feels like fumes :( Goal tonight is to go to bed early and attempt to get some much needed sleep.

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Wannabubba - My twins will be 7 in October and DD just turned 2 in May.

I have my first scan on Monday. Very nervous but feeling hopeful!

I'm so exhausted this time. But combine that with this crappy insomnia and I'm running on what feels like fumes :( Goal tonight is to go to bed early and attempt to get some much needed sleep.

Lol I think I would be glad of some pregnancy fatigue, or something. Apart from sore boobs (much more so than in any other pregnancy) and crazy bloating (like I look 4/5 months pregnant already haha) I have nothing pregnancy wise going on -need to keep POAS to check I actually am -and kind of expect my lines to be fading or going

Did any one else have a successful pregnancy and not have fatigue or MS by nearly 6 weeks? I know not everyone gets these, but I did with every other pregnancy, so it is worrying me a tad; even though I am trying to just enjoy feeling so good :winkwink::winkwink:

xxx

Welcome and Congratulations to all the new additions to this thread!

All the good news on here today. Congrats everyone and welcome all the new mommies.

As for the headache I had a few sips of coffee after the Tylenol and it was pretty much gone after that. I don't ever drink much coffee any more but maybe I can't completely cut it out any more.

That's good. A little caffeine isn't gonna hurt. It's drinking tons that is not good for you.

Crysshae soon be AF time again and then are you back in the baby making business? :winkwink:

xxx

Yes ma'am! Won't be long now.

Did any one else have a successful pregnancy and not have fatigue or MS by nearly 6 weeks? I know not everyone gets these, but I did with every other pregnancy, so it is worrying me a tad; even though I am trying to just enjoy feeling so good :winkwink::winkwink:

xxx

I can't remember having any real symptoms until heartburn started later on with my oldest daughter or my twins. Every pregnancy is different.

thanks that is reassuring - GP tomorrow but not expecting her to do much -just to get the ball rolling, but I will mention my fears to her anyway xxx

thanks that is reassuring - GP tomorrow but not expecting her to do much -just to get the ball rolling, but I will mention my fears to her anyway xxx

I hope she can do something to reassure you.

Welcome blessedmomma, ssjad amazed and twinmommy and anyone else I missed that's new - this thread moves pretty quick lol - congratulations to you all - what ages are your children?

xxx

thanks! we are over the moon to be expecting again. I think after turning 35 I was nervous we may never be able to have anymore so I am gonna try to enjoy every minute of this :) of course we will see if that tune changes with exhaustion and cankles :lol:

my kids are dd-14, dd-13, ds-6, ds-3, ds-2, ds-1

Welcome, welcome!! :) Congratulations!

HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF here. . .had my scan! Strong heartbeat, baby measured 9 weeks 1 day and I'm 9 weeks today. YAY!!!!
(Sorry if you see this on more than one thread) ;)

Welcome, welcome!! :) Congratulations!

HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF here. . .had my scan! Strong heartbeat, baby measured 9 weeks 1 day and I'm 9 weeks today. YAY!!!!
(Sorry if you see this on more than one thread) ;)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

You post on as many threads as you can lol -that is FANTASTIC news xxx

xxx

Yay!!! Happy to hear your baby is happy & healthy whitesox! Cant wait to get a peek at mine in the next couple of weeks!

Im feeling so bloated and uncomfortable today! Just got out of a 3 hour meeting and my back is KILLING me... I feel 6 months pregnant already what the heck!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear whitesox!

I am really suffering the all day sickness, but I'm hungry too :( and constantly tired.

I want to enjoy my kids!! arg.

Hey ladies, since your all expert mums thought I would share. I had a bit of very light spotting this morning and...freaked out. Tears and all. We did have sex last night and I read it could have been from that but I dont remember ever spotting from sex during pregnancy before. Anyway it was just when I wiped at about 7 am, hasnt come back since, but do you ladies think there is cause for concern. My ob gyn is so dismissive of things with me because I have had very successful multiple pregnancies with no loss history, that it almost seems they think nothing could EVER happen :rollseyes: Am I being a hypochondriac?

A4TG, hubby will scan the pix when he goes back to work Friday, we lost our scanner in one of our moves. LOL! Thanks though!

TRYN4~ I've heard many times it's totally normal after sex! HUGS!

yay whitesox!!!! <3

tryn4- I would assume its from dtd, but your ob should take any concerns seriously! my water broke half through with my first dd and my ob didn't believe me. she said I would have went into labor or had an infection by then if it did. then said I could go to the hospital if I wanted to waste everyone's time!!! well, when I finally had her they discovered my water had already broke and she and I were both really sick after she was born.

I was wondering if anyone understood the ramzi method??? I had some bleeding so they are checking my levels and will be doing a scan soon. I will be about 6 weeksish. I know a little about it, but not much. I would like to know what to ask. I know its not based on which side you ovulate on or where it implanted- but where the placenta is forming. is there anything that I would need to know while they are doing the scan to figure out where mine is?

Thanks ladies. Well I'm sure things like I would make him know not to mess with me, but for minor things I'm guessing he just brushes those off..All I care about is carrying this baby to term. So far today no more spots, and still feel preg sore bb vomiting & all

yay whitesox!!!! <3

tryn4- I would assume its from dtd, but your ob should take any concerns seriously! my water broke half through with my first dd and my ob didn't believe me. she said I would have went into labor or had an infection by then if it did. then said I could go to the hospital if I wanted to waste everyone's time!!! well, when I finally had her they discovered my water had already broke and she and I were both really sick after she was born.

I was wondering if anyone understood the ramzi method??? I had some bleeding so they are checking my levels and will be doing a scan soon. I will be about 6 weeksish. I know a little about it, but not much. I would like to know what to ask. I know its not based on which side you ovulate on or where it implanted- but where the placenta is forming. is there anything that I would need to know while they are doing the scan to figure out where mine is?

I am familiar with the method. But unless you know for sure where the placenta is we can just give an uneducated guess for fun. Lol

So I had an abdominal ultrasound and she was only on the right side of my tummy. Does that mean anything? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->