PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

That makes me feel so much better! I am just so round....literally I look like I did at 6 months with my first. I don't know how we are going to hide this one for the next few weeks unless I just don't leave my house :haha: It is comforting to know I am not alone.

So do you feel like the stitch like pains are worse with this one or each one? The reason I ask is because it seems mine are getting worse with each day. They don't last too long but can be quite painful. Well at least the last one was.

Yes! I definitely do. I have a pretty sharp one that feels like it's pushing on the underside of my right hip bone at times. Other times its just sharp without the pushing. Then another kind of pulling feeling in my left back like in the same area as my hip bone but in the back of my pelvis instead. They last a few seconds or so each time. I feel like they are way more noticeable this time, but it's been 4 years so I was wondering if I just don't remember...

I am wondering the same thing. Though I definitely remember them with my second. They were BAD!! I chalked that up to the fact that it was because there was only 7 months in between when I found out we were PG again. This time I am a lot more in shape then I was with any of my others so maybe it because things are tighter.... I seriously have no idea why LOL I think I am grasping :dohh:

Lol. It's probably all just the normal goings on and it's on our mind all the time. I'm not in as good a shape as I was last time. I've also noticed a type of burning feeling across my pelvis here and there. It's not painful just odd. I can't think of another way to describe it.

Got the news. Sorry been tired all day. Were expecting twins! Both healthy and measuring right on spot!.

Hello Ladies :)

Baby number 6 for me. I have 4 boys and a girl so would love another pink bubba but happy either way :)

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all.

Kell x

Lol. It's probably all just the normal goings on and it's on our mind all the time. I'm not in as good a shape as I was last time. I've also noticed a type of burning feeling across my pelvis here and there. It's not painful just odd. I can't think of another way to describe it.

I know what you mean I had that too early on, but nothing since. A great sign things are progressing nicely I think :winkwink:

Got the news. Sorry been tired all day. Were expecting twins! Both healthy and measuring right on spot!.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats!!!

Baby number 6 for me. I have 4 boys and a girl so would love another pink bubba but happy either way :)

Kell x

Welcome!! And welcome to Team Pink LOL there are a few of us on here wanting a pink one and a few wanting a blue! GL to all of us I will push all the blue vibes to those that want it gladly LOL:thumbup:

Thank you Allforthegirl lol

I have plenty of blue vibes going spare too if anyone need them! :D

So do you feel like the stitch like pains are worse with this one or each one? The reason I ask is because it seems mine are getting worse with each day. They don't last too long but can be quite painful. Well at least the last one was.

In the first few weeks I did have a lot of pains (which I didn't have with the other pregnancies). I also had a lot of sensitivity around my c-section scar which I thought was really strange. But I haven't had any for a while so hopefully it won't come back anytime soon lol

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news.

Kell x

Congrats. I'm definitely sending all my pink dust your way. I hope you get another girl :)

Ok I am going to add a list of us listing the due date and how many children. So please list everything for me so I can add you to the front page. :)

December 18th....I have 3 girls and expecting our 4th baby :)

Hi Ladies!

Do you mind if I join you? :) Due date Feb 12!

I'm pregnant with baby #4! I have 3 girls, so blue would obviously be interesting (HAHA) but happy with a healthy babe. I'm going to ask a LOT of questions and pick your brains during this pregnancy as it has been 15 years since I've been PG! AHH!

Congratulations to all of you! I hope we all have healthy pregnancies!

Thanks threegirls :)

Due 11th Feb and my 6th baby.

Kell x

I'm due Feb 14, 2014 :)

Is anyone else really exhausted? I don't remember ever being this exhausted with my others. I got home from taking the kids to the pool and was dozing off with them during nap time. Hoping my energy comes back soon, it's hard to be exhausted when you have so much to do.

I'm on my phone so it's difficult to quote everyone but I wanted to say...

Congratulations on the twins serenity. They are a blast!

Welcome and congratulations to everyone else who has joined.

My due date is February 17th, and we have 8 kids. 4 girls 31, 29, 17, 10 and 4 boys 21, 14, 10, 4.

My test is darker today at 12 dpo. So excited!!!

I'm on my phone so it's difficult to quote everyone but I wanted to say...

Congratulations on the twins serenity. They are a blast!

Welcome and congratulations to everyone else who has joined.

My due date is February 17th, and we have 8 kids. 4 girls 31, 29, 17, 10 and 4 boys 21, 14, 10, 4.

My test is darker today at 12 dpo. So excited!!!

Yay for darker tests!! I love seeing them get darker!!

I have updated the front page!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->