PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Mamapeaches- we are due date buddies! I'm due Feb 14th also! I'm also tired! And peeing a lot! Have you had labs done yet?

I'm due Feb 14, 2014 :)

Is anyone else really exhausted? I don't remember ever being this exhausted with my others. I got home from taking the kids to the pool and was dozing off with them during nap time. Hoping my energy comes back soon, it's hard to be exhausted when you have so much to do.

I am WIPED. Not sure if it is because I am so much older with this pregnancy or I just forgot! :)

Mamapeaches- we are due date buddies! I'm due Feb 14th also! I'm also tired! And peeing a lot! Have you had labs done yet?

Yay for having a due date buddy! Glad its not just me! Not yet my first appt is June 19th! I have never been told my levels after my labs with any of my babies :shrug: This will be my first appt with a midwive at a birth center so I am curious to see how it goes and how different! Have you had yours yet?

Due date feb 2, 2014 3 children expecting twins which makes #'s 4 & 5

Congratulations Serenity!!!

Wishing all the mamas very healthy pregnancies!!

hi Guys :hi:
We are going for baby #4 and have a son and 2 daughters.
Our :bfp:was a huge surprise as we weren't trying and were away on holiday only to come home and discover we had more fun on our holiday than we thought:winkwink:
are now very excited and are due on 14th feb

Our :bfp:was a huge surprise as we weren't trying and were away on holiday only to come home and discover we had more fun on our holiday than we thought:winkwink:

:wave: Welcome!! Congrats to a beautiful little surprise!! Three out of mine are wonderful surprises too!! :winkwink: Though this one was planned for for once :haha:

Welcome and Congratulations!

Good Morning Ladies,
Is anyone else feeling a little high strung? I am finding it hard to control my emotions and am worried about taking out my frustration on the kids(& hubby). Usually I am easy going but am finding myself getting p###ed off at the smallest things :growlmad: Then crying about getting mad:cry:
Feels like I'm losing my marbles lol
The last thing I want is the kids (or hubby) resenting this pregnancy coz I've turned into the B-Witch from hell!

Hey ladies! Visiting from 2nd tri! I have 4 girls, so naturally we wouldn't mind a boy this time around. I would love to experience what it is like to have a son. I will be happy with a girl as well, after all I do know the daughter thing pretty well lol! I honestly think if I'm told boy by the u/s tech I might not believe her haha! We have a private 4D ultrasound booked on June 18th at 12:30pm! Its a gender scan specifically sowe should get a pretty good look at what's going on "down there" lol! So I guess in 9 days or so I will know what to start buying!
Anyhow, I'm laying in bed with some hellacious heartburn right now and its killing me! Can't take tums either bc they make me sick. I can't win damn it! Lol

Also want to add that this is my very last baby, so if no boy this time it isnt going to happen for me. I used to be really upset by that, but honestly now that I am pregnant I am just happy to have a baby, whatever it may be!

Welcome LoveSanrio! Have fun at your scan. I hope you get your boy!

Also want to add that this is my very last baby, so if no boy this time it isnt going to happen for me. I used to be really upset by that, but honestly now that I am pregnant I am just happy to have a baby, whatever it may be!

I would love to add you to the front page but I don't have any detail other that you have 4 girls ;) What is your EDD and are you team yellow?

Please take me off the list, I'm experiencing another miscarriage:cry: I don't know what's wrong with my body. I'm devastated.

I am so sorry MamaPeaches. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mama peaches my heart goes out to you! Sending loves and hugs!

My ultrasound is in the morning!! I am getting excited!

So questions to the multi mummies, are your cramps really painful? I was actually quite worried earlier today because the cramps were so bad my back, hips and thighs were feeling it too. Wondering if it is because we have done this before to ourselves.... many times LOL I honestly don't remember cramping this much in the beginning at all!! Then again I never had a loss before so maybe I was just panicing that I was having a mc?!?! :shrug: anyone notice the same things??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->