PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Also want to add that this is my very last baby, so if no boy this time it isnt going to happen for me. I used to be really upset by that, but honestly now that I am pregnant I am just happy to have a baby, whatever it may be!

I would love to add you to the front page but I don't have any detail other that you have 4 girls ;) What is your EDD and are you team yellow?

Sounds good to me! My EDD is Dec. 4th. Will deffo have baby before then though as I will have a scheduled section no later than 39 weeks, but my last 3 daughters were born at 37 weeks or before. My body doesn't do well in pregnancy and I always seem to develop pregnancy induced hypertension and pre-eclampsia. My bp was already elevated at 12 weeks pregnant! Anyhow, I am team yellow for now, but will know if my bump turns blue or pink on the 18th! Can't wait!
My ultrasound is in the morning!! I am getting excited!

So questions to the multi mummies, are your cramps really painful? I was actually quite worried earlier today because the cramps were so bad my back, hips and thighs were feeling it too. Wondering if it is because we have done this before to ourselves.... many times LOL I honestly don't remember cramping this much in the beginning at all!! Then again I never had a loss before so maybe I was just panicing that I was having a mc?!?! :shrug: anyone notice the same things??
I have my cramps here and there as well, but nothing severe. I do get some pretty bad gas cramps on occasion though. Cramping can be totally normal though, so try not to worry hun :hugs: can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

So questions to the multi mummies, are your cramps really painful? I was actually quite worried earlier today because the cramps were so bad my back, hips and thighs were feeling it too. Wondering if it is because we have done this before to ourselves.... many times LOL I honestly don't remember cramping this much in the beginning at all!! Then again I never had a loss before so maybe I was just panicing that I was having a mc?!?! :shrug: anyone notice the same things??

Good Luck with ultrasound :hugs::hugs:

xxx

Yes! My cramps were so bad the other night i had to get out of bed and walk around. Get some bad gas cramps too.

Good luck with your ultrasound!

I've been getting cramps here and there, and a few into my back and legs, but I think those cramps are usually from (TMI) constipation and/or gas. Those two things are awful for me right now. FYI...For anyone else suffering from constipation, apple juice and a big glass of water at the same time helped me a little yesterday.

Thank you Lovelies!! I am not constipated at all!! PG always helps me with my digestive system. So that is not it. I have some gas pains this morning and I know that wasn't it. So best optimistic guess is that baby is trying to make room in me....

Woke up at 6 am to go pee and can't seem to go back to sleep. So I am up catching up on some B&B before the crazy starts in my house LOL

Thank you Lovelies!! I am not constipated at all!! PG always helps me with my digestive system. So that is not it. I have some gas pains this morning and I know that wasn't it. So best optimistic guess is that baby is trying to make room in me....

Woke up at 6 am to go pee and can't seem to go back to sleep. So I am up catching up on some B&B before the crazy starts in my house LOL

Wow! Lucky you! Lol.

I bet it is little one rearranging the furniture and snuggling in good, especially since they've gone away.

Have fun at your scan!

I have been having some pretty crazy cramping in my low back, around the bottom of my tummy and the tops of my thighs as well. I only have 3 children but this is my 8th pregnancy (my first in over 5 years) and I believe with my m/c's I started bleeding first and the cramping became like contractions. I think what we're feeling is normal! Hang in there! Good luck with your scan!!

Pregnant with number 6.
EDD is Dec 10.
We have 4 boys and 1 girl so far.
We also lost a boy at 13 weeks in 2011.
I am convinced this is another boy, but would love a girl.

Pregnant with number 6.
EDD is Dec 10.
We have 4 boys and 1 girl so far.
We also lost a boy at 13 weeks in 2011.
I am convinced this is another boy, but would love a girl.

Welcome and congratulations!

Well everything went well with the u/s. Baby's heart is beating at 112bpm

https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/IMG_1407.jpg

You all may already know about this site, but I found it and thought I'd share. It gives daily details and pictures rather than just weekly info. I hope I'm not the only one, but not having something different to read about baby's progress each day (or every hour for that matter) drives me crazy! Lol.

https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/

I do too. I sit at home wondering now what all the time. When B&B is slow I get really bored.

I do too. I sit at home wondering now what all the time. When B&B is slow I get really bored.

Oh gosh, I can so relate to that! You have a sweet pea now! It's cool to watch that ticker change.

Time seems to be dragging along for me. Though got a call from the Dr office this morning and now have my second apt booked for July 5th!! I will be 9 weeks then. :dance:

Yay!

I'm planning on buying one of those Dopplers so I can listen to the heartbeat in between visits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->