PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Congrats Chubbycheeks! How is pregnancy treating you so far?

Most of us in here bar Anne Marie and Claire have had our babies now but we are still here supporting and chatting to each other, there is also a parenting thread we are in too. But welcome, lovely to hear of more big families. I have just had my number 5 too.

xxx

hi and welcome chubbycheeks!! im pregnant with no5 too!! hows things going? x

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Nice to be here with like minded woman i know ppl can be shocked when i tell them i have 4 Already! Always knew we wanted a big family & ppl find that hard to get their heads around...we came from big families & its the norm for me &
Hubby. Anyway things are going good for now, had no symptoms till today - woke up with sore boobs so looking for a supportive bra at the mo...Other than that i dont 'feel' pregnant yet...already a plus size so no changes in size / shape. Hows everyone else keeping? :) x

Hi everyone,

Finding it hard to get 5 mins to come post... Mya has been hard work the last week or so... We have both had our 6 week checks... She is now just over 11lbs... I have the coil fitted, wasnt anywhere near as bad as i was expecting... Seen people have posted their fb so im away to try add you all :)

Welcome and congratulations, ChubbyCheeks!

Beccy - The thread Sacha started recently. Here's the link.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2126619-4-5-6-more-baby-mommas.html

Chubbycheeks we are also familiar with everyones first name on here so you are more than welcome to do the same if you wish. I am Sacha!! :hi:

So what ages are your boys Lynn?
And do they know about the baby yet?
Are you planning on finder out the gender?

You can see all m my stats in my signature lol

Xxx

yep I think we have all had those reactions lynn lol im still getting them!! but I think it says a lot more about them then it does about us!

im feeling big and I can now see the baby moving from the outside! im tired and weeing for England but otherwise fine! xx

So what ages are your boys Lynn?
And do they know about the baby yet?
Are you planning on finder out the gender?

You can see all m my stats in my signature lol

My boys are aged 12, 9, 7 & 3 :) I like the wee gap i have between them. Yeah they know about this pregnancy & they where all happy but decided they would like a sister! I'll defo be finding out the sex mainly cos i strive to be organised! Plus i have been told on a pyschic reading on valentines i was pregnant & it was a girl! So i hope if she was right about one thing she was right about another ;)

Hi everyone! I am also having my 5th, due in the beginning of November. I have 2 girls and 2 boys ages 6,5,4 and 2.

I am not telling anyone about this pregnancy until after the first trimester and we've had an US. Last year I had my 3rd mc, and it was devastating telling everyone. It's been very hard keeping it a secret, but most of my mcs have been at 10 and 11 weeks. I just remember that and it gives me pause.

Anyway, my all day sickness hasn't been too bad. More of an aversion to eating or eating a lot. I am drop dead exhausted. Plus my allergies and asthma has kicked in this week which has made my exhaustion worse. I do have a very helpful husband who lets me get in lots of naps.

This weekend I plan on making a lot of dinners to freeze ahead. I know the next two weeks will be hard with me being under the weather. So cooking and sleeping are the plan.

Nice to meet all of you. Congrats to those of you who just had babies.

Welcome chubbycheeks!

Sidenote: so tired! Who do me & hubby think we are partying? LOL he's at work I'm sure dead on his feet & Kali just woke up & my head banging!

Hanging on to our youth for dear life lol

Lynn I now have 5 boys!! I am a boy maker apparently. I sure hope that you do get a girl, as I am reader and even saw a baby girl that I though would mean we were having a girl too. Even every person (psychic or not) I talked to said I would have a girl. They weren't wrong as the soul that came to me and all the others was truly a girl, she just came into this life a boy. :shrug: We all get what we are meant to have, I was sad for a long time that he was a boy, but I think that was mainly because I got my hopes up. I sure hope that you will have one!! I really do. :flower: (sorry if this sounds like I am trying to be a downer, that is not what I am trying to do, just your story sounds so similar to mine :))

Welcome chubbycheeks!

Sidenote: so tired! Who do me & hubby think we are partying? LOL he's at work I'm sure dead on his feet & Kali just woke up & my head banging!

Hanging on to our youth for dear life lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->