PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have 3 children and had a loss in April. I just found out I'm pregnant! Due March 27.

welcome to the thread pinkie! Hope your first tri goes smoothly :)

I can't stop eating this morning! Yet I still feel blah. I drove by a billboard for Wendy's hamburger and started drooling. I couldn't believe it - but I still wanted to heave too. Can't wait for this to start fading a bit.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have 3 children and had a loss in April. I just found out I'm pregnant! Due March 27.

welcome and congrats :happydance::happydance: Sorry for your loss, hope this bean is nice and sticky xxxx

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs: welcome & congrats!

welcome to the thread pinkie! Hope your first tri goes smoothly :)

I can't stop eating this morning! Yet I still feel blah. I drove by a billboard for Wendy's hamburger and started drooling. I couldn't believe it - but I still wanted to heave too. Can't wait for this to start fading a bit.

Is it just me or I seem to crave things I see pictures of...what the heck lol. If my memory serves me correct I had this through all my pregnancies. Non-specific cravings but as long as I see it I want it :D

I have been that way through pregnancy too. Commercials were awful - I remember crying because I HAD TO HAVE something from this fast food place that had just been advertised, but they weren't open yet.

This time around, I still seem to get cravings when I see a picture of something but then if I actually go get it, it makes me naseous. Crazy body.

I got myself a milk shake today and was drooling wait for it. Had like 6-10 sips and couldn't handle the taste any more. Yuck!

LOL the only thing that I'm craving is TOMATOES!! Sliced up with salt on them. I always have loved them but I seriously can't get enough of them right now. I can easily eat 5 a day or more. It's crazy I've also been wanting cucumbers, pickles or really any fruit. I guess this is a good craving. I'm 18 weeks now and I've only gained 3 lbs. total (I'm overweight anyway). I also wanted seafood for the first time in my life and I don't even like any kind of seafood at all. :dohh:

LOL the only thing that I'm craving is TOMATOES!! Sliced up with salt on them. I always have loved them but I seriously can't get enough of them right now. I can easily eat 5 a day or more. It's crazy I've also been wanting cucumbers, pickles or really any fruit. I guess this is a good craving. I'm 18 weeks now and I've only gained 3 lbs. total (I'm overweight anyway). I also wanted seafood for the first time in my life and I don't even like any kind of seafood at all. :dohh:

Sorry, I've been stalking this thread, because I'm pretty sure I'm carrying twins, so it would put me in this group. But reading this post was like Wow!! Did I write this?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE tomatoes!! So much! Always have! Especially with salt! I also love putting them on buttered toast. AND I can't stand seafood. Soo gross! .... but I still haven't craved it yet. The weirdest thing I've been craving is Coke. I really don't like it, but it's been sitting well with my tummy :) .... Anyways..... A nice random post for you ladies to read :)

Hi Ladies,

Hope is ok to join you all as we just got a :bfp: with number 7 :)headspin:) Im a bit scared to post as early as this but will go mad keeping it to myself until its safe.
We have 2 girls 13 and 9 and 4 boys 11, 7, 4 and 1 year.
I think its far too early but having been feeling really nauseous this last few days im bloated and suffering from heartburn already, i get the feeling this is going to be a long few months LOL xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope is ok to join you all as we just got a :bfp: with number 7 :)headspin:) Im a bit scared to post as early as this but will go mad keeping it to myself until its safe.
We have 2 girls 13 and 9 and 4 boys 11, 7, 4 and 1 year.
I think its far too early but having been feeling really nauseous this last few days im bloated and suffering from heartburn already, i get the feeling this is going to be a long few months LOL xx

congrats and welcome xxx:hugs:

welcome to the group! And I know what you mean about not being able to keep it quiet until its safe. I think I'd burst without these forums to post in :D

I love tomatoes too - and I was recently introduces to combining them with avocado and cottage cheese. I thought it sounded icky at first, but wow - turns out it is pretty darn good.

avocado tomatoes and cottage cheese mmmmmmm... sounds lovely Could go that right now mmmmm hungry hungry hungry ALL THE TIME lmao xxxx

Tomatoes is working for me too.....

Welcome welcome to everyone!

Thanks for replying :) speaking of food. I have eaten so junky latey. I feel awful! I eat so healthy normally!

I am worried about doing tomatoes and balsamic, because I DO want it, and I normally love it, and I'm scared I'll go all weird naseous and then hate it! hehe. But mmmmm. I love a good mozzerella, tomato, and basil salad with balsamic. or on crustini, or on a sandwich, or pretty much at any way possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->