PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Thank you for all the welcomes!!! I am still very nervous. Had a mc in feb. knew something wasn't right. Wasn't getting ms and I always get ms by 6 weeks. So next week it should be starting. Love this thread!!! I will keep u all posted and look forward to getting to know you!!!

wannabubba with #2 he was sitting on my bladder funny and my ureters, which caused me to go into preterm (more like constant contractions) labour at just short of 32 weeks. Right now though it just feels like spasms of the right rear flank.... It doesn't seem as often as it was, so I am hoping maybe it is just muscular.

Hey everyone just checking in! Glad to see everyone is doing good for the most part aside from the usual pregnancy illnesses. I have a question. Sooooo Ive been feeling super super uncomfortable when I have to pee.. Like pain and urgency and UGH just SOOOOOOO uncomfortable. Almost like if I dont pee AS SOON as my bladder has some liquid in it I will pee my pants (which hasn't happened yet THANKFULLY). Do you think I could have the beginning of a UTI or is this just from having 3 prior full term preg??? Thinking of calling the doc if Im still this uncomfortable in a few days. My scan is Friday and the thought of having to drink 32oz of liquid and HOLD MY BLADDER for any length of time is making me wince!!

I have something like that too. But I don't feel like I have to pee all the time. It just is really tender in my abdomen around my bladder if I haven't gone in a while. At night and early morning seems to be the worst. It also doesn't hurt to come out it just feels like the muscles are sore letting it out. If that makes sense.

So if it is that you are have a burning sensation and urgency I would think UTI... Other wise maybe just week bladder??? I am not sure I am just guessing...

Im so incrediby tired today and every 5 minutes need go for a pee.... lol

Hey everyone just checking in! Glad to see everyone is doing good for the most part aside from the usual pregnancy illnesses. I have a question. Sooooo Ive been feeling super super uncomfortable when I have to pee.. Like pain and urgency and UGH just SOOOOOOO uncomfortable. Almost like if I dont pee AS SOON as my bladder has some liquid in it I will pee my pants (which hasn't happened yet THANKFULLY). Do you think I could have the beginning of a UTI or is this just from having 3 prior full term preg??? Thinking of calling the doc if Im still this uncomfortable in a few days. My scan is Friday and the thought of having to drink 32oz of liquid and HOLD MY BLADDER for any length of time is making me wince!!

Definitely sounds UTI hun - go get checked out, you may need antibiotics -meantime drink lots of fluid xxx

Hello ladies I am a stay at home mom of 1 (6) girl and 3 boys (15,13,4). I found out yesterday we are excepting baby #5. Our baby is due March 25, 2014. We ttc for one month.

congrats and welcome mrsglamiam!!!

mommywants4- it does sound like it could be the start of something. I agree, you should get it checked out just in case. :hugs:

allforthegirl- that sounds really horrible! I hope it doesnt end up that way this time :hugs:

I got a call from my ob today that they will be calling to schedule my scan yay! I was also informed that the hospital I go to is no longer doing labor and delivery!!!! the next closest hospital is quite a ways away. if I would have had to go there with my last baby he would have been born in the car :(

WELCOME WELCOME! :)

Blessedmomma, what will you do? I'd be worried about being far away from the hospital.
I'm feeling SOOOOO MUCH better today! Knock on wood of course. :) I do have the normal crampy, stretchy, pulling stuff way down low in my belly that seems to be increasing. For good reason, but of course every twinge makes us wonder and worry.

I agree with the others, Mommywants4. . .I'd definitely have your urine checked so you can get on antibiotics right away if needed. HUGS

Hope everyone is having a great day!

I agree with everything others have said too @mommywants... Iactually haveneverhad that pee every 5 minutes thing with any of my pregnancies, but when I gotta go I gotta go with way more urgency but no uncomfortable feeling...but omg if I eat even a light meal or snack anytime after 6pm I feel like my belly swells like a balloon and it is sooo uncomfortable. I am able to eat a little bit during the day and seems ok, only really full.. but my gosh at night! ugh!

Welcome to the new but not new mum LOL!

whitesox im not sure what we are gonna do yet. I think we need to be prepared for the baby coming before we make it to the hospital just in case.

my scan is tomorrow at 8:45am!!! yay!!! :happydance: wasn't expecting it to be scheduled so soon, but surely not complaining :)

whitesox im not sure what we are gonna do yet. I think we need to be prepared for the baby coming before we make it to the hospital just in case.

my scan is tomorrow at 8:45am!!! yay!!! :happydance: wasn't expecting it to be scheduled so soon, but surely not complaining :)

Good luck with your scan tomorrow and bring back pics please xxx

:hugs:

Blessed momma, I had my kids at a hospital that was lets say in traffic 45-1hr away. In my city but I live in the burbs and its downtown. At the time I actually had no car, and no help so I literally had to take/depend on a lift from a friend or a taxi (i was a single mum, dad is major loser) so what I did was make them schedule an inducement close to my due date so I would have a bed ready and I could safely get there without "a funny thing happenned on the way to the hospital the cab driver tied off my cord with his shoelace" type stories LOL It worked out. My last 2 boys I went into full blown labor on the morning I was scheduled to go, so I didnt need the pitocin drip, but they were ready for me and I had everything planned out & prepared. I went with a new obgyn this time and he has privlidges at a hospital wayyy closer to me, plus I have my fab hubby ( a real man) to chauffeur me if needed. Best luck on scan tmrw yay!

I have great news today!! No bleeding or old blood at all. I'm feeling awesome about it!!

But my reflux is back and making me nauseous again. Go figure. Oh and meat is really hard to eat. I am just glad that my kids didn't notice that I only ate my baked potato for supper. They weren't allowed to leave without finishing everything lol

thanks ladies! tryn4 I think my ob usually offers to induce at 39 weeks but I usually deliver on my own before then. I guess I will just take it one day at a time and see what happens :)

allforthegirl soooo happy to hear the bleeding stopped!!! its so crazy how things effect us. I can eat meat but the smell of it cooking is really starting to make me sick. its happened in my previous pregnancies so no surprise there. I was shredding bbq chicken for dinner last night and about lost it. and hamburger meat cooking- forget about it. but after its cooked im fine lol. so weird!

The weird thing I has a pepperoni stick and it didn't seem to bother me at all. I try not to eat too many of them because of all the preservatives bit I think it is the salt that my body is looking for. Since the ms is back water consumption is down a bit. No large glasses of water anymore. Which is usually the only way I remember to get enough in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->