PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

beautiful bump whitesox!!!! <3 looks about right to me :) im gonna try to get a bump pic up soon. I seem to be getting bigger quicker than usual this time

Well I was able to eat (Thank goodness) but I seem to have another problem coming on. My oesophagus was absolutely burning as the food was going down. I didn't make it spicy at all. Come body make up your mind already!! :dohh:

I am glad you are feeling a bit better Tryn, we had some nasty humidity here today, stepped outside and wanted to vomit too. YUCK! Thank goodness for the air!! BTW do you mind people touching your belly? I don't mind per say, I just don't like it until I know it is all baby, or else I just feel weird that they are rubbing my intestines :rolf:

Whitesox our belly's aren't that different. You can't not walk by me any more and say I am fat, I don't have a bump anymore, it is a true fandagle belleh! I just wish it was baby :rofl: I think you look lovely!! :kiss:

blessed I hope you find out what you are having too. That would be cool to know that early. Also that is neat that your Dr will say anything at that time. Where we are they won't even open their mouths about nubs or anything. That is why I am worried we won't know anything in the morning!!

Thx blessed! We have appts on the same day! Get some fluids in you lady pronto! Stat!
A4TG-as for the belly rub, depends on who is touching it. My bump it quite firm & high, so it was ok. Strangers um no, ppl who I suspect have a hygiene problem huge no no. I will literally break a hand. I feel the same way about ppl touching my babies too!

Can't be as bad as my first walking up to a drunk on the street and putting his arms up in the air asking to be picked up. I seriously almost DIED right there!! Thank goodness I was with his father at the time and he was RCMP so the drunk was trying to pretend that he was sober and just patted my son on the head and walked away. Elder or not I would have knocked him out!!

I hope you can find out as well Blessed!!

I'm not really cool with the handling of my belly. It just sort of skeeves me out. LOL

im kinda icked out by people touching my belly. my sis did it once and it didn't bug me, but something about it is just gross. I think its like you said a4tg- its not just baby. theres a lot of me in there too lol.

and well touching my babies... um no! unless you are respected family or approved to do so before hand :thumbup:

Good luck today A4tg xxx

Wish me luck I have mine in just over an hour - totally bricking it!

Well my scan went fabulous -we have a gorgeous little bubba with beautiful heartbeat, measuring 13w+4d so about a week ahead -new EDD now 28th Feb -but gonna go with my dates and not expect baby til mid / end March lol.

Midwife refused to consider that my dates could be accurate ;even though I charted and even got my BFP at 3w+1d so by their reckoning got my BFP at only 2weeks and ovulated CD6 lol - was not going to argue haha; can go off maternity one week earlier and get my next scan in 7 weeks but if (when ) I go over dates, then I will be refusing induction until at least 2weeks over MY dates.

My printer is refusing to scan so will need to upload pics later, but one of them is so cute as bubba is sucking thumb.

Totally on cloud nine :cloud9::cloud9: So happy to see the heartbeat and bubba bouncing around.
NT was 1.6 which I think is fine -need to wait on results of bloods to be sure of high /low risk category but so far so good.

xxx :hugs: xxxx

Thats great news about your scan wannabubba... Hopefully you can get pic uploaded later :) x

Good luck today A4tg xxx

Wish me luck I have mine in just over an hour - totally bricking it!

Mine is in an hour and a half from now. I am sure that we will both have great news for everyone!!

Edit: I am glad that yours went well, guess I should have read the rest of the posts before posting this one LOL

Congratulations on your wonderful scan, Donna! Can't wait to see pics!

Wannabubba... Your scan pic is so clear... And mega cute... look at baby sucking his/her thumb !!! Awwww :)

A4TG... Any news ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->