PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

so precious hun! and fabulous you had such a great scan. 1.6 is really good. my last baby was 1.4. I read up on healthy nt results recently and I think they aren't concerned unless its 2.5-3.

a4tg- off to look at your results!!! <3

This will be my fourth! I already have 3 gorgeous girlies! X EDD 23/04/2014 x

A4TG-LOL congrats my love! what can ya do it's meant to be, and boys will always be mama's boys!!! He looks beautiful!

Wanna-congrats to you as well, I am so jealous of your clear u/s pics, mine are ridiculously fuzzy, I cant wait for my next one. He/ she looks lovely!Welcome to the February baby crew lol

I woke up to my tail bone aching, things must me moving around good. I am going to have to rethink the way I sleep.....

I'm feeling pretty down about this gestational diabetes today :( All my blood sugar results have been high so far today and its really frustrating me, Ive cut all the rubbish and sugar out my diet and trying to eat healthy and its not making a difference :( I have an appointment for my consultant on Tuesday and have a feeling i am going to be put on insulin :( and i have this for another 25 weeks :(

That has to be hard. I am sorry you have to go through this. have you seen a dietician about maybe it may just be the combination of foods that you need to be eating. I learnt a lot about eating a certain way to keep your blood sugar at an even pace, for weight loss to be at it's best. I am wondering if that would help you too.

Hi, I'm expecting Baby #4, I currently have 3 boys aging 6yrs-1yr :)

welcome and congratz to our 2 newcomers!

charl - I am dreading my GTT because I am assuming I'll have GD again. Managed with just diet last time, but it took quite a bit of experimenting for me to get it right. Have you tried with a very high protein breakfast? Peanut butter on one of those ridiculously thin pieces of sandwich thins seemed to help me regulate the entire day. Absolutely no white rice at any time, nor white pasta, although I *did* seem to tolerate miniscule amounts of brown rice and whole wheat pasta. That was particularly devastating to me!

Had to cut my hot cocoas out, and no chocolate ice cream. Those were also crummy to give up, but hubby found some neat diabetic-friendly alternatives at the store, including some sort of fudge bar that satisfied my sweet tooth, and didn't muck with my sugars too much as long as I took a walk after/while eating it.

Don't give up, and know that you are not alone :)

so sorry charl! i wouldn't want to have to change my entire eating habits, but then to do it and see its not helping must be devastating :hugs:

welcome and congrats wifenmom <3

I am feeling so... wishy-washy must please everyone today. It is completely unlike me! I posted in a group b strep thread, and then felt the need to post AGAIN to say stuff like 'oh take this seriously but don't panic' and 'I hope I wasn't misleading' after someone else posted a totally normal comment about taking it seriously.

I have blown my own mind today, and taken baby craziness to a new level. Hopefully this passes quickly!

Welcome to our newcomers! Welcome to our perfect madhouse! :rofl:
Feisty- other threads scare me. I realize this now LOL

Charl-your def not alone, I've never been thru it but I'm really sorry u are dealing with this! Honestly I dunno how I would cope cuz I'm never have my listening ears on & break all rules. You & feisty & the rest are just so strong. I always worry it could happen to me. Are their any warning signs?

Good evening to all my other ladies!

A4tg -many congrats on your boy hunny, hope you are okay, and grieving for the girl you aren't having is pretty normal in my opinion, I did last time -was pretty sure I was carrying a girl and was definitely our last then too ( never say never haha) and was gobsmacked at 20weeks when we weren't. Took me a few tears and a few days then went baby boy shopping and was over it. And of course you will love this baby to the moon and back xxx

Welcome to turnip and wifenmom - hi and congrats Are you preferring any specific gender this time?

Charli -so sorry to hear about your GD -Must be so tough, hope it doesn't get to the insulin stage but if it does, you will cope and be magnificent I am sure. Try not to worry. I get my GTT at 28weeks here, need to stop eating so much crap xxx

AFM- Went to work yesterday; and still never told anyone - hubby is quite annoyed I think!! He told everyone at 5/6 weeks but I insisted on waiting until later with my work. Said I would after my scan and will soon, but my boss was off yesterday and I want to tell her personally. Is this silly? He said, send her an email, or text message or phone her. Hubby wants to post pic on facebook too but as I have work colleagues on there I am holding off there too in case my boss finds out from there. Sigh, think it may be due to the fact that I was off sick practically the whole of the last pregnancy, with severe MS weeks 8-11 and then SPD from week 16 - to maternity leave. Want to be able to say I am pregnant.... and still here lol!
I really do want to announce on facebook though, makes me wonder why I have so many work colleagues on there lmao

...And I would be so annoyed if I had announced to the world and hubby was 'keeping it secret' lol Maybe I could phone my boss tomorrow or is that bad? I work shifts and part time so I rarely see her as it is.

xx

Hi everyone I'm pregnant with baby number 7

I have 5 sons who are 15,14,13,4 and 2 and as you can see from my signature my very precious very wanted daughter was stillborn in may

I'm not finding out what this baby is nor do I care. So long as it comes screaming ill be happy

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"