Phantom's ootd advent calendar and journal

Days 7 and 8
fRDexeb.jpeg

LZ5KbEA.jpeg

Last night I put the elf in Quinton's room to have a sleepover. I put it on top of the lizard tank. Q got really upset when he saw it that he couldn't feed his lizard and started yelling at the elf. Total mom fail. The elf disappeared while the kids were at school and I told them she probably went back to the North Pole because he yelled at her. So Ds wrote the elf a letter saying sorry and asked her to not go on the lizard tank anymore. I will definitely not be putting the elf in his room anymore!

They are so cute! :)
Sorry the elf idea didn't go to plan, but it's lovely how your DS wrote a letter to say sorry and ask her not to go on the lizard tank anymore :cloud9:

Yes it was a sweet letter and he drew a little picture of them together. He has a good heart.

Today's outfit is bright and merry.
XKE3vf4.jpeg

Beautiful photo. Love the tree and outfit, they're so pretty :)

Days 11 and 12. The first pic were actually mystery outfits. I bought 2 outfits and didn't know what I was going to get. I love what we got!
AmGcine.jpeg
WcYsBSw.jpeg

I almost got caught hiding the elf last night. I went to hide it in Aria's room and she was awake! Luckily I don't think she noticed the elf in my hand. Yesterday we drove an hour to do a walkthrough Christmas lights tour and they cancelled it on us last minute due to high winds. So we drove all that way for nothing. I'm definitely bummed we didn't get to do anything Christmassy this weekend. It was a pretty boring weekend and the kids were acting up a lot.

Lovely outfits :)

Sorry the lights tour got cancelled at the last minute :(

Yikes, glad Aria didn't notice!

I can't believe it's day 13 already! Today was Santa hat day at school, hence the Santa hat headband! Aria did a lovely job colouring her shirt.
KwivSyo.jpeg
sa5rswS.jpeg

Day 14 was Christmas character day at school so Aria wore a Nutcracker dress. Its also Christmas dress up week at dance so the girls wore their matching pajamas. All these theme days are so stressful!

vj3txbc.jpeg

So lovely :)
I struggle to keep up with the theme days and what they have to wear on each day at school at this time of year.

Day 15! Aria wasn't too thrilled with her brother's shirt. Haha! And they may have gone overboard with the sprinkles!

ZmIObNv.jpeg

Today was Christmas sweater day. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school! The kids have brought home all their stuff because there are rumours they won't be going back. :cry:
v1Te2Dl.jpeg

Beautiful :)
Aww I hope the kids do go back to school and there isn't another lockdown :(

Day 17 was Pajama day! The kids had a lot of fun at school and had chicken sandwiches for their school Christmas lunch which was nice because the school hasn't allowed any special lunches since the c word started. The government announced more restrictions and Universities arent going back in person so it's looking bad. Its like deja Vu from last year. It'll be hard to enjoy Christmas worrying about what's to come.

9K5L1QA.jpeg

They look so cute!
Sorry about the extra restrictions. It's absolutely ridiculous we are still going through this :(

Day 18 reminded me that I haven't had hot cocoa in years. I definitely need to get some! I think my kids are the only ones who don't like hot cocoa so we never bother getting any.

We bought our last gift today for my mil (I hope it's the last one!) Now to do a ton of wrapping!

Z1sBPbD.jpeg

Hot cocoa is so delicious and Christmassy :)

N looks soo cute!

Day 19 was a mystery set I bought. I look forward to the mystery sales every year because it's so fun seeing what you get. This one is adorable! We went to see Santa and a walkthrough Christmas lights experience which was lovely. Cold but nice!

teM0TGv.jpeg
RxECSyE.jpeg

Day 20 has unicorns and rainbows and all her favourite things. And she picked out a "cotton headed ninny muggins" clip to match!
tWE87DT.jpeg
1KeScg1.jpeg

I can't believe there's only 5 days left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->