Phone call from MW - I don't have GD!!!! :D

Amelia Pond

Reaction score
I know this is a pointless thread.....but I have been so worried and stressed about this, and I am now so happy I could cry!!!!!.....I guess I just have big babies....I can live with that!:D

AWESOME NEWS!! Congrats!

My SIL had GD and it sucks! It's too early for me (I'm just going into my 2nd tri soon) but it's is something that I keep in mind when I reach for those sugary snacks!

I'm in the same boat! No GD, but a big boy :wacko:

Congrats on not having GD though! :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat! No GD, but a big boy :wacko:

Congrats on not having GD though! :thumbup:

Thanks, with a previous 10lb baby I was told that I was high risk...so was convinced I had it. Feel like a weight has lifted! :)

Hiya can I ask, did you eat normally day before you were tested? I got my test tomorrow, thing is Mw found glucose in urine 2 weeks ago, and also measured me 4 weeks further on than I am. She told me to cut sugary stuff out of diet, which I did, but then I was worried that I may have a false negative, so yesterday and today I have just eaten normally. I'm have been so worried I don't know whether this was the right thing to do.. congratulations to you though, I really hope my results are quick and normal.. thanks Jules..x

Hiya can I ask, did you eat normally day before you were tested? I got my test tomorrow, thing is Mw found glucose in urine 2 weeks ago, and also measured me 4 weeks further on than I am. She told me to cut sugary stuff out of diet, which I did, but then I was worried that I may have a false negative, so yesterday and today I have just eaten normally. I'm have been so worried I don't know whether this was the right thing to do.. congratulations to you though, I really hope my results are quick and normal.. thanks Jules..x

I ate normally (well as normal as I could, suffering hyperemesis)....I was worried as I have been drinking alot of full fat cola....seems to be the only drink I can keep down and I thought for sure it would have my blood sugar through the roof.....but I guess that is why they make you fast first?! Not sure.....Good luck, hope you get on okay. I know how stressful it can be.

Ok thanks, guess i will just have to wait and see, x

Yippeeee, that's great news!!!

Yay, thats great news!

I'm the same too, got my results from MW yesterday and all is fine. I was measuring 4 weeks bigger so got sent for the GTT, although yesterday I'd actually lost a week! I went from measuring 38 weeks at 34 to measuring 37 weeks at 36! :wacko: Baby is 3/5's engaged now though, so kind of makes sense but I still have no indication of how big baby will actually be :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->