Photos?

Flower

Reaction score
Hi girls,

When my sister had my nephew (10 yrs ago now) she got a professional photo of him when he was in hospital (think this had something to do with the local newspaper also as these pics were put in the local paper in the new baby section).

Anyway, they didn't do it in my hospital (infact not sure if they do that in the hospital my nephew was born in still), but the photo's were all very sweet and I wish I had one for Jensen.

I was thinking of having a professional photo taken of him and wondered if any of you had it done or whether you think he'll be too young - or whether there is some sort of package you bought where you had them done at each milestone?

When the baby was born I always wanted to do a family photoshoot anyway as we've never had it done, but was going to wait til he was a few months older so that he's really alert etc.

What do you all think?

I'm waiting untill Caitlyn is 6 months. Untill then she's stuck with mummies dodgey camera work!

I got some done off Rocco at Pixifoto when he was 3 weeks they turned out great

We will probably get Hannah's done in the next month or so. Waiting until she's a bit older, awake more and smiling a little more before we go in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->