PIAC Addicts

Kelly thats awesome that the FS called ya and that your progesterone levels are great!!! Are you still feeling ok?? Ok hun, i'll ttyl!! xoxo

thats good new kelly, at least you are starting to get answers :hugs:

want2beamom fingers crossed for you then! even faint lines have got to be good!

Well blood test results came back in and it was a BFN!!!! So on to the meds again, cause i have no AF and its been like 40 days now...i guess i still need to take them

I just had the same realization as you reading your original post! I dont actually pee on a stick, I pee in a cup and dip the stick! Funny... I guess Im a piac addict!

my temps dropped today AF will be here on the 17th like usual

my temps dropped today AF will be here on the 17th like usual

Hey Kelly, just wanted to see how you are doing?? Has the :witch: showed her face yet?? As for me she shower her face lastnight!! GRR, well at least she's here and its the beginning of a new and long cycle!! I'm just not sure how long this cycle is going to be and when i'm going to ovulate..

How is everyone else doing?? Its been pretty quiet in here!!

She showed today for me to 1 day early. Are you going to take clomid this cycle

She showed today for me to 1 day early. Are you going to take clomid this cycle

Ya i think i'm going to take the clomid, i can't see it not helping out anymore..Its ok to take even if i'm already ovulating right??hmm..i dunno!!

yes it is!!!! It might help you get extra eggies! Good luck! I am off to putty some walls.

I think the clomid might help you O sooner as well. I'm a late O'er and was looking up what kinds of things might spur the whole thing along and clomid was one of them. Vitex was another one...anyone try that? It's a herb, so you don't need a prescription.

Kelly - Hope you get things squared away soon -- do you have an appointment at the fertility clinic yet? (I think I'm getting this info from the chart stalker's group though!!:) )

I think the clomid might help you O sooner as well. I'm a late O'er and was looking up what kinds of things might spur the whole thing along and clomid was one of them. Vitex was another one...anyone try that? It's a herb, so you don't need a prescription.

Kelly - Hope you get things squared away soon -- do you have an appointment at the fertility clinic yet? (I think I'm getting this info from the chart stalker's group though!!:) )

When i was on Clomid before my cycles were 37days long and i usually ovulated around cd22-25...and when i was off the clomid the first cycle lasted 32 days and i ovulated around cd18 and then the second month off clomid my cycle was like 41 days and i think i may have ovulated around cd29..so who knows!! haha

I've never heard of Vitex before..I'm curious if anyone has used it or not?

Yeah I am a part of chart stalkers to! But no no appointment yet, I do have a dye test next friday though. That sucks but I get to miss the busiest friday of the month so all in all it's worth it! :rofl: and a three day weekend!

Bah on cd7 it's boring nothing going on just studying and working on the basement... you?

When i was on Clomid before my cycles were 37days long and i usually ovulated around cd22-25...and when i was off the clomid the first cycle lasted 32 days and i ovulated around cd18 and then the second month off clomid my cycle was like 41 days and i think i may have ovulated around cd29..so who knows!! haha

I've never heard of Vitex before..I'm curious if anyone has used it or not?

Yikes! And here I thought Clomid might be what I need to get shorter cycles! Obviously not:)

I'm getting close to PingIAC soon, for PT -- but I'm more than sure it's going to be negative. I know what pregnancy symptoms to look for now, and I don't seem to have anything that I had the month I was pregnant. I'm hoping that maybe you don't get the same symptoms every time though...but who knows?

:yipee: HELLO EVERYONE I AM BEGGING TO BE IN THIS GROUP:happydance:
I AM OBESSIVE OVER TAKING PREGNANCY TEST AND I ALWAYS PEE IN A CUP AND DIP IT!! LOL, I BUY THE LITTLE BATHROOM CUP THE LITTLE PLASTIC 3.5 FL. OZ. CUPS (WHY PLASTIC YOU ASK, BECAUSE THE PAPER ONES TEND TO GET ALITTLE SOGGY AFTER IT SITS A SHORT WHILE) LOL

ANYWAYS I START THE OPK AROUND CD 11 AND KEEP GOING UNTILL I GET A + THAT IS IF I GET A + AT ALL!:cry: NOW IF I THINK I OVULATED THEN I START DOING HPT AROUND 7 DPO. I KNOW I AM INSANE BUT I CAN'T HELP IT SEEING THE PEE GO ACROSS THE TEST STRIP IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY UNITLL IT IS NEGATIVE THEN I DON'T BELIEVE IT AND TEST AGAIN THAT NIGHT OR NEXT MORNING! WOW I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I TEST LOL :blush:

PLEASE LET ME JOIN OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOL

of course you can join, anyone with that much enthusiasm deserves to be in our group!

:yipee: HELLO EVERYONE I AM BEGGING TO BE IN THIS GROUP:happydance:
I AM OBESSIVE OVER TAKING PREGNANCY TEST AND I ALWAYS PEE IN A CUP AND DIP IT!! LOL, I BUY THE LITTLE BATHROOM CUP THE LITTLE PLASTIC 3.5 FL. OZ. CUPS (WHY PLASTIC YOU ASK, BECAUSE THE PAPER ONES TEND TO GET ALITTLE SOGGY AFTER IT SITS A SHORT WHILE) LOL

ANYWAYS I START THE OPK AROUND CD 11 AND KEEP GOING UNTILL I GET A + THAT IS IF I GET A + AT ALL!:cry: NOW IF I THINK I OVULATED THEN I START DOING HPT AROUND 7 DPO. I KNOW I AM INSANE BUT I CAN'T HELP IT SEEING THE PEE GO ACROSS THE TEST STRIP IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY UNITLL IT IS NEGATIVE THEN I DON'T BELIEVE IT AND TEST AGAIN THAT NIGHT OR NEXT MORNING! WOW I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I TEST LOL :blush:

PLEASE LET ME JOIN OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOL

LMAO!! I totally was laughing out loud while reading your post!!! It seems to have everything under control!! :rofl: You sound exactly like me..If its neg test again cause its probably wrong!! hahaha...

How long are your cycles?? And of course you can join!! WELCOME!!!!

HI GIRLS, THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE APART OF YOUR GROUP :happydance:
IF YOU COULDN'T TELL I AM VERY EXCITED!!

MY CYCLES ARE USUALLY 23-30 DAYS BUT I AM 10DAYS LATE NOW DUE TO BEING ON PROGESTRONE TO BALANCE OUT MY ESTROGEN LEVEL OF 700 . MY DOCTOR SAID I HAVE PREMATURE OVARIAN DYSFUNCTION SO I HARDLY EVER OVULATE BUT I WILL GET POSTIVE OPK AND HAVE PRETTY REG. PERIODS I KNOW I AM WEIRD!!:blush:

ONE DR. SAID I HAVE PCOS BUT MY NEW DR. SAID I DON'T. I DO HOWEVER HAVE ENDOMETROSIS :shrug:

HEY LADIES TODAY I STOPPED AT THE DOLLAR TREE BEFORE GOING TO WORK AND GOT TWO $1 TEST TOOK THE FIRST ONE AND I COULD SWEAR I SAW A LINE SO AT MY LUNCH BREAK I TOOK THE OTHER AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW I COULD SWEAR I SAW ANOTHER EXTREMELY FAINT LINE SO MY OCD SELF GOT OFF WORK WENT STRAIGHT TO WALMART AND GOT A FRSP LOL :happydance: GOT HOME PEEED IN THE CUP DIPPED FOR THE 5 SEC. IT SAID FOR AND WAITED AFTER ABOUT 21/2 MINUTES I STARTED SEEING THINGS AGAIN SO I TORE IT APART AND IT SEEMED LIKE THE TEST LINE HAD THE SLIGHTEST SHADE OF PINK!! AF NEEDS TO COME SOON BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND! :headspin:

THANKS FOR LETTING ME RAMBLE DOES ANYONE ELSE GO CRAZY WAITING TO PEE ON EVERYTHING WHEN YOU ARE LATE? :blush:
TALK TO YA SOON... PREGNANCY TEST ADDICT!!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->