PIAC Addicts

When i was on Clomid before my cycles were 37days long and i usually ovulated around cd22-25...and when i was off the clomid the first cycle lasted 32 days and i ovulated around cd18 and then the second month off clomid my cycle was like 41 days and i think i may have ovulated around cd29..so who knows!! haha

I've never heard of Vitex before..I'm curious if anyone has used it or not?

Yikes! And here I thought Clomid might be what I need to get shorter cycles! Obviously not:)

I'm getting close to PingIAC soon, for PT -- but I'm more than sure it's going to be negative. I know what pregnancy symptoms to look for now, and I don't seem to have anything that I had the month I was pregnant. I'm hoping that maybe you don't get the same symptoms every time though...but who knows?

Hmm, i'm not sure if you get the same symptoms..Well i was pregnant 3 times before mine were all pretty much close, but not exact!! have you tested yet?? Hope its a :bfp: for you hun!!!

HI GIRLS, THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE APART OF YOUR GROUP :happydance:
IF YOU COULDN'T TELL I AM VERY EXCITED!!

MY CYCLES ARE USUALLY 23-30 DAYS BUT I AM 10DAYS LATE NOW DUE TO BEING ON PROGESTRONE TO BALANCE OUT MY ESTROGEN LEVEL OF 700 . MY DOCTOR SAID I HAVE PREMATURE OVARIAN DYSFUNCTION SO I HARDLY EVER OVULATE BUT I WILL GET POSTIVE OPK AND HAVE PRETTY REG. PERIODS I KNOW I AM WEIRD!!:blush:

ONE DR. SAID I HAVE PCOS BUT MY NEW DR. SAID I DON'T. I DO HOWEVER HAVE ENDOMETROSIS :shrug:

HEY LADIES TODAY I STOPPED AT THE DOLLAR TREE BEFORE GOING TO WORK AND GOT TWO $1 TEST TOOK THE FIRST ONE AND I COULD SWEAR I SAW A LINE SO AT MY LUNCH BREAK I TOOK THE OTHER AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW I COULD SWEAR I SAW ANOTHER EXTREMELY FAINT LINE SO MY OCD SELF GOT OFF WORK WENT STRAIGHT TO WALMART AND GOT A FRSP LOL :happydance: GOT HOME PEEED IN THE CUP DIPPED FOR THE 5 SEC. IT SAID FOR AND WAITED AFTER ABOUT 21/2 MINUTES I STARTED SEEING THINGS AGAIN SO I TORE IT APART AND IT SEEMED LIKE THE TEST LINE HAD THE SLIGHTEST SHADE OF PINK!! AF NEEDS TO COME SOON BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND! :headspin:

THANKS FOR LETTING ME RAMBLE DOES ANYONE ELSE GO CRAZY WAITING TO PEE ON EVERYTHING WHEN YOU ARE LATE? :blush:
TALK TO YA SOON... PREGNANCY TEST ADDICT!!!!:rofl:

Hey hun, thats awesome if you saw a faint line!!! You should post a pic up for us to see!!! When do you think you are going to test again?? :bfp: coming your way!!!

I have never had a bfp so I can't help you! But I hope to have one this year. Thats my goal but I guess it depends on when we get in for IUI. Almost one month down!!!! Another 2 to 5 to go! Arg!

HI LADIES TOOK A FRSP THIS MORNING WITH FMU

I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS 3 LINES LOL:rofl: SO I TOOK 3 MORE TEST

WHAT DO YA THINK?

Attachments

• HPIM0935.JPG
    HPIM0935.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM0927.JPG
    HPIM0927.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 5
one of the pics looks like it has the line going the wrong way? :rofl: the other def has a shadow of something but don't know if it would be an evap or what. Take one again tomorrow! Good luck!

lol..i can def see 3 lines, so i do see the two lines where there supposed to be!!! Check again maybe tomorrow and see if it gets any darker!!! FX!!!

thats a bit of an odd looking test, but i do see multiple lines so fingers crossed for you!

I'm still PIAC, OPKs are still negative. :hissy:

thats a bit of an odd looking test, but i do see multiple lines so fingers crossed for you!

I'm still PIAC, OPKs are still negative. :hissy:

Hey hun, hopefully you start to see some positive opk's!! FX for you!!!! What cycle day are you on hun??

yahhh Kelly!!!! Hopefully you get your positive opk fast!! I still have to wait!!! GRRR!!!

The antibiotics the FS gave me for the HSG test made my puke today, they didn't tell me to take them with food and water so I took them on an empty stomach and now I feel like crap. I haven't puked in so long! I am not going to work tonight either which I guess it a bonus.

The antibiotics the FS gave me for the HSG test made my puke today, they didn't tell me to take them with food and water so I took them on an empty stomach and now I feel like crap. I haven't puked in so long! I am not going to work tonight either which I guess it a bonus.

Aww hun i'm sorry that your not feeling so hot!!! I'm surprised they didn't tell you or that it wasn't written on the bottle! Well at least your not working and you can just take it easy!! I hope you feel better soon!!

:hissy:Oh and this waiting forsure SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

oh no, sorry you are feeling rubbish kelly :(

cd23 today for me, i didn't ov until cd33 last cycle so i guess it's still 'early' days!

Awww I hope you O soon Mrs N!

I had my HSG today, good news is my tubes are perfect and clear! The bad horrible torturous news is that if Effing hurt! We're talking about the absolute worst pain I have ever had in my entire life like worse then when I broke bones and had surgery on my knee combined! Apparently I have a sensitive cervix. It was so bad I almost passed out and was hyperventilating pretty bad. I had even taken extra strength advil and tylenol! All I have to say is thank god I never have to do that again although now I am a little afraid for IUI since they have to put a similar tool up in the cervix. At least there is no ballon or I hope there isn't for IUI as that part hurt the most! I still have lingering cramps but nothing to bad anymore.

Hey hun, glad everything is ok with your tubes, but sorry it hurt so much for you!! You must be sensitive or something, cause i could barely feel mine!! hehe Well at least you now know what it feels like so it won't be too much of a surprise when you have anything else done again!!

How did the painting go late lastnight?? haha

The painting went well I just the last coat on the walls, will have to do some small work on the ceiling to get it ready for chris to paint. My hands hurt and are full of blisters. Um I don't need to know what it feels like for other things cause I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. I will never put my self through that pain again. The only saving grace for IUI is that there is no balloon so yes it will hurt but not as bad and I will be asking for tylenol 3's for that! I must have the most sensitive uterus ever! Yay for babies and epidurals that made my mind up on that matter.

Whatcha think?

Attachments

• IMG000078.jpg
    IMG000078.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG000076.jpg
    IMG000076.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Glad your tubes are all clear Kelly!! Yeah!! Sorry it had to be so painful though...I hate having strange instruments in places where they really shouldn't be!

Looks like the witch got me:( Bummer, but just coming off a m/c I think I would have been too worried to conceive right away, so perhaps having a month or so to return things to normal is good. PMA! Also, my holiday to Montreal will be soooo much more fun with a glass of wine or many to enjoy!!

2Lines -- I can't see anything!!! The pictures are too dark! Fx'd for you!

Hey!! What happened to everyone?? ahaha...There's gotta be alot more woman out there that are PIAC ADDICTS..hahaha...Where oh where are you???? lmao!!!!! come out come out where ever you are!!! they are probably too busy PIAC!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->